davoxii

Donation

Question

Now i have been doing this sense it was just western union to a mysterious person in a mysterious place....11 years ago it took like 24+ plus hours it seems to get it ?now i can use my banking info to do this (:( still scary) and it still take that long to receive the tokens of appreciation i think there is a huddle needed maybe....GM OF DONATION maybe? People are dying out here lol 2 hours tops with the info you have on people (again scary) im at like 16 hours my self and im trying to introduce the the game to friends lets go people thats a great delivery thats now empty words lol thank you......oh the question is why is the goods taking so long? Still.....after all this time....Still....thank you still ? 

2 answers to this question

On 12/23/2019 at 2:17 AM, davoxii said:

Now i have been doing this sense it was just western union to a mysterious person in a mysterious place....11 years ago it took like 24+ plus hours it seems to get it ?now i can use my banking info to do this (:( still scary) and it still take that long to receive the tokens of appreciation i think there is a huddle needed maybe....GM OF DONATION maybe? People are dying out here lol 2 hours tops with the info you have on people (again scary) im at like 16 hours my self and im trying to introduce the the game to friends lets go people thats a great delivery thats now empty words lol thank you......oh the question is why is the goods taking so long? Still.....after all this time....Still....thank you still ? 

i never donated myself so i dont know how this goes ..... but i think its probably cause of the timezone since i think only genesis processes all the donations in the server and adds it to your account ..... admins also have their circumstances if you look at it this way so i guess in a way a hobby is still a hobby XD .... but i do hope you got your item already HAHAHAHA probably you already did xD  INVITE MORE FRIENDS CAUSE ITS FUN AWOOO AWOOOO drop by @go 11 if ur new and need help ❤️