Logic

Sniper Divine HG/other

Welp just my thought. 

Snipers new divine headgear should do the same damage as ships. 

-Saves ships headgear

-Gives snipers a bit more of a balance considering their low damage compared to most other classes doing 90+k per hit. (Maybe more damage now with their new divine hgs)

Change back skoll card effect or nerf it more so sniper b set may actually be useable. (25%?)

Please increase damage to sniper b set. Hence no one plays it cause it’s damage is super low yet single target. 

Make pouring cards into one. And not stackable (dragon tail also) 20% but only 1 will work.

What I thought was if a class is squshie then it should do heaps of damage more then other classes... 

just example....    ws class does good damage yet restiant to fire and tankie. 

Gunner g set does pretty good damage for tracker and spamable if you know the perfect set. Why not make b set almost the same. 

Edited by Logic

My thoughts:

Just now, Logic said:

-Saves ships headgear

-Gives snipers a bit more of a balance considering their low damage compared to most other classes doing 90+k per hit. (Maybe more damage now with their new divine hgs)

I disagree. This divine hg's doin me concern (doggo grammar. lol) They are upgrades of ltd hats, but i believe no any single headgear should give everything you ask for. You want more hp?, go halloween, you want maximum dmg? go activity ok hg's, you want overall balance? go ltd hats, you want specialized hats? go enchanted hats. That's where the dynamics of switching comes in.

13 minutes ago, Logic said:

Change back skoll card effect or nerf it more so sniper b set may actually be useable. (25%?)

Please increase damage to sniper b set. Hence no one plays it cause it’s damage is super low yet single target.

I have split thoughts about this. Of course I want skoll to get nerfed so my thana attacks would be better, also thana prices would go up a little bit. But on the other hand, people who doesn't have thana (i mean, non thana and non incan attacks) has better chance to pvp and deal decent amount of dmg.

Agree on buffing sniper b more.

14 hours ago, Logic said:

kinda agree on this ... a slight boost for sniper bless build would be good - considering its a single target skill enough for it to match up to other longrange builds

Change back skoll card effect

Might he hard - people loving the new skoll effect - it got its own pro's & con's

-Saves ships headgear

Snipers new divine headgear should prob only do damage NEAR to shiphat damage but never SAME or MORE than it .... defeats the purpose of having shiphats in-game ... 

Snipers generally has 3 builds ... but only  2 builds that people mostly use ... 1st we have the cursed fas build which is basically an AoE attack which prob explains why its kinda hard to boost the skill since it hits a lot of people at the same time (proper positioning) so the tiny boost from what it gets from the new ltd hg actually helps

The 2nd most used sniper build would prob be blessed DS build where for some weird reason is not even boosted by the new ltd hg (hopefully they'll notice and add it later on) .... this is kinda different from fas since single target based - right now its somehow does damage similar to fas where normally it should do more since it doesnt hit multiple targets like fas ....  sniper b builds doesnt need a LARGE boost but a bit more damage to make it more playable - that part i gotta agree with

Make pouring cards into one.

Not sure how to take this but for me it basically means like Introducing a NEW CARD that can substitute 2 pouring cards ? ..... so its like a new card (takes [1] slot) that increases fas by 25%~30%  that might give sniper more room for survival like since our server has [2] slot cloak ... we can basically do like  NEW CARD + skoll to give sniper a bit of a boost since going 2 pouring is risky lmao .... some might say its a choice and other snipers are doing well but if they consider this might actually boost snipers a bit ..... if they do consider this just make sure it DOES NOT STACK with pouring card lol  ....... well in a way it makes sense since we have a good example of this already namely amad & bijou

Edited by gunxsword11

Make pouring cards into one. And not stackable

Actually just realized HAHAHA .... can just edit pouring card effect from 10% fas/ds .... to like boost it to 20%~25% and make it NOT STACKABLE with other pouring cards .... like if u wear another 1 it nulls the effect ... that might give sniper more room w/o needing to make a new card LOL 

7 hours ago, gunxsword11 said:

Actually just realized HAHAHA .... can just edit pouring card effect from 10% fas/ds .... to like boost it to 20%~25% and make it NOT STACKABLE with other pouring cards .... like if u wear another 1 it nulls the effect ... that might give sniper more room w/o needing to make a new card LOL 

Combining pouring cards into 1 card is a good idea. +1 to this. But may i suggest to keep the original fas bonus, means total of 20%, then slightly buff the ds bonus like he said, 25% or higher. And ofc, only 1 card is allowed.

• Thanks 1

I do agree with sniper B set being under powered at the moment, but you have to take into account how much power does it need? Or else it will be considered OP

Divine HG's being 30 PvP tokens ( currently at 400-300 per PvP tokens or 12,000 Tokens approximately) is a heaping amount for a headgear, that said it gives a good amount of stats for Sniper, but also take into account the ship hat alternative. That said, maybe do like 15% ? instead of the 10% not sure how good that will be, but its a fair considering how much the hat cost. Only for snipers though. ITS A CHOICE HEHE

I don't agree w/ the skoll reverting back to its original effect, i like the skoll effect right now because you can default skoll + ray cloak to be more survivable against champ and thana killer combos, so in my opinion its really good. It could go either way, bad for thana users and thana based atks, but good for survivable. Now you can wear skoll + ray, and not have to wear 2 skolls

Make pouring cards into one. And not stackable (dragon tail also) 20% but only 1 will work. (+1 On this, but make it an MVP just like Eleanor or Bijou Or Eira so its harder to come by and only a few have it) SO ITS SPECIAL ^_^

I disagree that Sniper is squishy, for me it is not compared to what you mentioned Gunslinger G set (Tracking which runs about 200k+ HP,  now that is squishy). I think snipers can run around 350k+ HPs w/ advantage of FAS (AOE DAMAGE) BUT if we are focusing on SNIPER B SET, totally agree needs to be fixed

TBH: there are a lot of classes that needs better balancing, but its gonna take time and better effort, better testing, better fixing. But you know its hard. Cannot complain since the upper ups are trying their best too, although there are things that does not make sense sometimes, we just have to be patient and wait.

Edited by HolyMoly

17 hours ago, HolyMoly said:

Now you can wear skoll + ray, and not have to wear 2 skolls

well to begin with the only job who really needs to use 2 skoll are high vit based jobs like PALLY , LK and tanky supports like PROF , PRIEST , CLOWN/GYPSY ..... other than that - mostly the other jobs hp are roughly 160~170 vit below .... the only advantage of the new update on skoll is that thana damage is a bit lower by almost like -30k or so on base damage i think  which yes increases survival rate

17 hours ago, HolyMoly said:

Make pouring cards into one. And not stackable (dragon tail also) 20% but only 1 will work. (+1 On this, but make it an MVP just like Eleanor or Bijou Or Eira so its harder to come by and only a few have it) SO ITS SPECIAL ^_^

too much cost bro HAHAHAHA ........ if they can like edit pouring card so its like 2 pouring cards combined to one .... this might actually make sniper more flexible which is more than enough tbh (ofc make it non-stackable) .... like 1 pouring card boost FAS/DS  by 20%~25% effect nulled if more than 1 is equipped .... i dont see the game making an exclusive new card just for snipers like what they did to sinx (amad & bijou) since fas is aoe in nature ... ds is possible since its single target based skill

Well not sure if FAS still needs more boost in damage ... prob just some modification like improving pouring as mentioned .... but as for DS it needs more loveeeee - hopefully they add DS boost for the new pvp hg for snipers and consider boosting it more since its a single target skill after all buwahahaha (putting the spam speed in-mind ofc)

+1 to buffing pouring card by combining 2 cards into 1 and adding more dmg increase to DS. With skoll being buffed, thana atks in general becomes lower because ppl normally defaults ray-skoll. Only 1 pouring card tho should be allowed, not stackable

On 6/22/2019 at 6:51 PM, gunxsword11 said:

+1 seems good to me we can either skoll or raydric+ pouring to get a more balanced cloak.

-1 for the original suggestion tho I do about 98k FAS dmg with max gear and ship hat if u give me a Divine HG with ship hat stats its a No No  but maybe 10% can be increased to 20% in case of ds since its got no love atm
but fas remain the same at 10%

On 7/24/2019 at 7:25 AM, c0okiee said:

but maybe 10% can be increased to 20% in case of ds since its got no love atm
but fas remain the same at 10%

Agree DS needs more love now , fas is AoE so far it looks good already ....... just hope they can edit pouring stats lmao make sniper more flexible that should be more than enough for fas builds