Hobosaurus

Battleground Suggestions

Hi all, just want to share some suggestions for BG.

1. Move Saturday 6PM to 8PM (server time) BG to after WoE which should be 9PM to 11PM server time. Most of the players are Asians, so most don't want to wake up at 6AM or 7AM (depending on DST) on a weekend to play BG. Additionally, 90% of the server population is on during WoE. So having BG after WoE would increase the amount of players participating in BG. 

2. Add more BG hosting but limit the type of BG hosted per event. For example: today's BG will only be KvM, tomorrow only Flavius, the next only Tierra. The rationale for this is that most of the times, nobody would participate in either KVM or Tierra/Flavius. By limiting the type of BG per event, it will basically filter everyone to the same BG type. This can potentially also reduce the number of alts. 

I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts regarding this. ?

Edited by Hobosaurus
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Hobosaurus said:

Hi all, just want to share some suggestions for BG.

1. Move Saturday 6PM to 8PM (server time) BG to after WoE which should be 9PM to 11PM server time. Most of the players are Asians, so most don't want to wake up at 6AM or 7AM (depending on DST) on a weekend to play BG. Additionally, 90% of the server population is on during WoE. So having BG after WoE would increase the amount of players participating in BG. 

2. Add more BG hosting but limit the type of BG hosted per event. For example: today's BG will only be KvM, tomorrow only Flavius, the next only Tierra. The rationale for this is that most of the times, nobody would participate in either KVM or Tierra/Flavius. By limiting the type of BG per event, it will basically filter everyone to the same BG type. This can potentially also reduce the number of alts. 

Totally agree with this great suggestion! ??

On 1/24/2019 at 2:51 PM, Hobosaurus said:

For the 2nd point i didt really agree for 100%. reason for this if only KVm is open during BG. Not every one in this server able to play pvp. Mostly newbie will not able to ply in this kvm or if they are trying they will only ply the reduc class that are making the BG bored. 2) This kvm will be bored when u always keep on losing on the team and will eventually kill the mood player to participate on this kvm BG.  This KVM is for the ppl that are ready with their gear or got skill enough to keep on pvp. If u said why not newbie participate? have ever u saw any newbie on PVP room or any for_fild01 with low gear join pvp?? not right? that keep my point here. My suggestion on the improvement for HOBO 2nd point is to make KVM with Tiera for today then tomorrow KVM with Flav and so on. This will keep the newbie to able play BG with diff mode other than KVM. When ever newbie are playing KVM, they will get killed like a fish .