chiefysofly

New

21 minutes ago, chiefysofly said:

Yo! I wouldn't call myself a newbie to the game but rather new to the server, if you guys have some tips or suggestions for me, I would really appreciate that, also what would be a good class for me to start with that can farm and what can I farm for zeny. 

Thank you for your suggestions ?

Hi,

Welcome to fRO!

Here some useful Guides:

Click

Don't forget to vote and get free items: Vote here

and also don't hesitate to PM me in here or in game if need help.

Good luck! n_n

On 1/16/2019 at 11:41 PM, chiefysofly said:

Yo! I wouldn't call myself a newbie to the game but rather new to the server, if you guys have some tips or suggestions for me, I would really appreciate that, also what would be a good class for me to start with that can farm and what can I farm for zeny. 

Thank you for your suggestions ?

I recommend you explore the forums first! It's full of awesome guides! Usually, people tend to do the Forsaken Knight(1000 Chivalry Emblems) quest first since it gives an additional 200 stat!

I recommend to start with either a High Wizard or Baby Wizard(they have more stats) for farming. Then build a Sniper since its useful for raids and its a versatile class! Read about the different variants of Ring quests too! (Curse/Bless/Guardian)

Goodluck! And most importantly HAVE FuN!

if u see me im game feel free to say Hi!

[Ekvivalent]

Edited by HolyMoly

Welcome... Enjoy and have fun... You can always warp @go 11 to ask question regarding the game... We are always here to support each other... Let's all reach to the top!