Moon

January 2019: The Place that Started Everything

The Place that Started Everything

Start Date : January 10, 2019

End  Date : January 31, 2019

We are strictly enforcing the rules! Read the MECHANICS, and post your screenshots here!

Hi Moonieee here yet again wishing everyone a Happy New Year !!

In this time of season I'm pretty sure most of you thinks about starting a new life or changing for the better.
For this month, why not let us try to look back and try to recall "The Place that Started it All"?
Here I am looking back at the time reminiscing about this place where Everything started. ❤️
How about you guys? "Where" did your fRO life started?
Come share your best screenshot with us. ❤️

screenForbidden1019.jpg

It's my first time to join in this kind of event, since i just recently played this server.
So my "The Place that Started it All" is the Novice Ground, where i meet the new kinds of Poring.

screenForbidden003.thumb.jpg.6eba9eca064baa827fef751a7f2147c3.jpg

IGN: Greilmor Hazvale

Edited by Hazvale
  • Haha 2

Hmmm I guess everyone would choose the forsaken city as the "place where it all started" but im still picking this place since the forsaken city is where I found my first buddy whom I farmed with and tried climbing the ladder to "fame" or "wealth" with, and this is the place where I actually found my FIRST and FINAL guild in the server:

The Uncrowned Kings (UK)

To be honest I cant say much hahaha but yeah this is where I started my journey in Forsaken RO

screenForbidden003.thumb.jpg.5ac40c43b212d9bbe2398cd502cd2b22.jpg

P.S Im lonely here because they are all sleeping bwahahaha

This is where it all started...

Where my gears came from...

Where my sales skills got enhanced.

Where my clock awareness becomes a priority

And creating unique party names become a hobby.

When a sudden disconnection becomes a great fear and a loot of a card gives you excitement and cheer.

Understands the meaning of sleepless nights and not giving up easily without a good fight.

This is where it all started, the true meaning of the word TEAMWORK.

The definition of the word GRIND!

#MyBlackwitchRaiderTeam #UmberSet #Jarhead #ThirtyFirstKillingMachine

P.S. Thank you to my mentors: Justin, Bap a.k.a. SooWoo, Lan and Caio a.k.a. Echelon ❤️ 

LINK: https://ibb.co/7vthc7b

IGN: _Jarhead_

Edited by TheLittleBugger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh! It's been awhile since I join a screenie event. I was away for 2 years, played the game for 2-3 years, and 'em back!

MSC Theme: FRO Community 2016 Winner | MSC Theme: How Far Have You Traveled 2016 1st Runner-up

Where does it all started? Ah! Yes. here … (I'll try to make it short)

screenForbidden004.thumb.jpg.2e96d7e62710edd2c7ffdad2ef6c50ff.jpg

This is where I usually do my AFK's, a lot of random people stay here and those people are basically new to the server, doesn't have much friends to talk and guilds to come home to. BTW, the screenshot is my First ever character in-game and I came to this game by myself (I know.. it's sad), and all the players surrounding me are random.

So Let's begin .. It all started when I crashed myself into someone's convo about Arts, about 3D modelling and stuffs, until we reached to the point on creating a guild emblem (I made the emblem), made a guild and became fam. After a few days, someone broadcasted "LF> Emblem Maker = 500 Tokens" (and holy pudding lover that's a lot for a newbie), and all on my guild was like "Oh you should ask, show them your skills yada-yada-yada", with all the push and support that I had back in the days I gathered all my strength and applied, turns out they were happy with my work and paid me 500 tokens, recruited our small guild to theirs (V.I.P Guild), they introduced us to the War of Emperium, traded and help with some stuffs, farm a lot and I mean a lot of supplies (you know what I mean), gave some in-game & personal info's, well yeah … you get it, we all became friends & met some of them in real-life as-well.

I am not a hardcore gamer, but all the chats and laughs make wonders. Don't you agree? ?

// Every memories got me all clingy to the game, yes I was away for a few times, but always find my peace in this game. //

Kudos to @TheLittleBugger, I got notified when he/she posted in here and got the chance to join the MSC.

screenForbidden000.jpg
XHghCfo.jpg

Here shows a screenshot of an innocent level 101 High Wizard before he was welcomed wholeheartedly by Uncrowned Kings. 

Back story of the photo:
If you can't notice this is a year old screenshot when I was just an hour old in fRO and was chilling around the main city of fRO. I was that kind of a newbie that slides into people's whisper list and asks multiple questions about the server. That time I was so thrilled since I had an on and off relationship with Ragnarok, for this time I gave it a chance again and fRO was the one brought by fate(?). I was so intrigue with the game as I was welcomed with a cool Valkyrie Helm headgear (as for a mid rate player this was something a charm) and that made me curious and lead me to read more on the game's database. And to my surprise fRO was old & big and was filled with guides, wiki and item database in the control panel (this was my favorite one bring it back please). Oh and did I say I'm very into collecting headgears, which brings me here to the current situation of the screenshot. I message a player asking where can I get her headgear he was currently wearing, funny enough she didn't answer my question and the first thing she replied was to ask if I was a newbie. Ofcourse, I said yes and told her I was new and that I am looking forward to someone willing to teach me fRO stuff. There she said I should go visit @go 11 and find a sniper name "Flash", but I hated how I was always passed by people that I ask to go to a particular location and to ask for. Little that I know those directions that people tell are very much reliable to go as for what I see up today. Oh yea it was a Balloon Hat that caught my attention, the main reason why is because I used to own the headgear on my previous High Wizard with a matching Robo Eyes and Rainbow Scarf. And yeah long story short the Balloon Hat was the start of my adventure, as the unexpected conversation become the reason I felt welcome to the game and made me the player I am today and met awesome friends. No tears, its just a story worth sharing for and a moment to recall once in a while. Doesn't it feel good seing a screenshot thats just nice to look back, appreciate and reminiscence again?

Oh and also I own a variant of Balloon Hat now and its one of my favorite items in the game.
IGN:
Pocoyog
Image Link: https://imgur.com/XHghCfo

Edited by Yog
posted the description and such

The Place that Started it All

qKrVhbZ.jpg

The Place that started it all definitely comes in a lot of ways in different forms or shape

It can be a single hug, kiss, slap, an accident or even just randomly doing stuff can lead to a Beginning

For me this is "My New Beginning"  ... the start of a beautiful journey that has yet to end even now

At first it was just because I wanted to have a place to call My Own and share it with people

Believe it or not I literally just kidnapped random people in Forsaken city whether they liked it or not hahaha

It was a retarded thing to do but I definitely didn't regret a single thing about it and I enjoyed it

Because of this, I met a lot of people and this little home that I had is now a Big Family

A family filled with weird mix people that lives all through out the world 

But if ever it came a time that I was stranded on some Island and get to choose who I'll survive with

I will choose to be with this guys ... long live Uncrowned Kings 

Uncrowned Kings | • Noob •

Edited by gunxsword11

Announcement!!

Theme: The Place that Started Everything

Date: January 2019

Entries: 9

3rd Place:

• Forum name: Hazvale
  • In-game name: Greilmor Hazvale
  • Entry: Click Here to view
  • Prize: 30 Event Tokens