Veracity

New Years Token Sale

tokensale.jpg

Special Token Sale Now Happening!

For a limited time only, all token purchases in the Tokenshop will receive DOUBLE the amount of tokens!
That's right. DOUBLE the tokens. Make sure to take advantage of this amazing deal before it's gone!
Thank you to our community who suggested this.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tenjin said:

@mrferret all the token bundle in tokenshop have double the ammount already .

Token.jpg.4ea57fbf4d1c019658404da2582af968.jpg

Is it supposed to state 1 Quantity then after purchase u will receive 2 toks?

5 hours ago, mrferret said:

Token.jpg.4ea57fbf4d1c019658404da2582af968.jpg

Is it supposed to state 1 Quantity then after purchase u will receive 2 toks?

What Maschine Studios have mentioned. I think the sale applies only to $40 and up donation bundles. I could be wrong since it says "All token purchases". 

Edited by HolyMoly

2 hours ago, HolyMoly said:

What Maschine Studios have mentioned. I think the sale applies only to $40 and up donation bundles. I could be wrong since it says "All token purchases". 

I see... Have you tried it tho? I mean putting the $40 bundles in cart if it gives double?

10 hours ago, mrferret said:

I see... Have you tried it tho? I mean putting the $40 bundles in cart if it gives double?

The cart should display the doubled tokens when you add it to cart. Yeah, what @Maschine Studiomentiond, those token rates aren't the usual ones, hence its doubled. This is actually a great sale, (shoutout to @Caramilly who suggested it). Much better than the other sales before xD. Make it token rain! Wooooooo with great token sale comes great purchasing power! Awoooo

Edited by HolyMoly

6 hours ago, hector said:

yea , this Token Sale is really a great deal . !   So grab it while it last !  We need more tokens circulation in the server.

Grabbed it... Now, we wait. Hahaha... More tokens for the server! WOOOOOOO

On 1/4/2019 at 5:23 AM, HolyMoly said:

The cart should display the doubled tokens when you add it to cart. Yeah, what @Maschine Studiomentiond, those token rates aren't the usual ones, hence its doubled. This is actually a great sale, (shoutout to @Caramilly who suggested it). Much better than the other sales before xD. Make it token rain! Wooooooo with great token sale comes great purchasing power! Awoooo

Yo man thanks for the mention!

Would probably bought this if I'm not inactive hahah.