CAMAbed

Increases Double Drop in end of the Week of MVP in Raid Instance

The drop Rate of Eira and Eleanor Card can see with @ii
https://ibb.co/gD7HEf
The drop of Eira Card and Eleanor Card is 0.03%, the real drop really is that.
This chance is fix, and not change when begin the double drop of others monsters.

But the @mi show the chance more big what really is.
https://ibb.co/deem70

The command @mi show the chance more big what really is, because not is so easy drop of the item.
The @mi say what:
Eleanor Card is 0.10 % with normal drop (and 0.20% with double drop)
Eira Card is 0.10 % with normal drop (and 0.20% with double drop)
But the @mi say the chance wrong because i kill a lot monster and dont drop it.

My suggestion is make double drop with eleanor card and eira card in end of the week. This is increases the chance real of drop the card of raids.
My suggestion is make the drop of Eleanor Card and Eira Card 0.03% in normal drop, and 0.06% in end of weekend (double drop of @ii)
Because the drop of 0.03% is chance of server low rate, not high rate.

The sad is what the drop rate of 0.03% is of the server with rate low.
Or can make the chance of @mi work really, this is the ideally correct AND FAIR !!!
If the rate of the server is rate high, the rate correct is of the @mi what dont work, and no the @ii is chance low to a server with rate low.

The correct is the @ii showing the chance equal show the @mi.  This is, the @ii need be 0.10% with normal drop and 0.20% with double drop.

Edited by CAMAbed

Honestly, I'd definitely agree in increasing the droprate of both these cards....especially because of the effects and value +1! ❤️

1 hour ago, Ebisu said:

Hello, the current drop rate of those cards is 0.10% normally and 0.20% in the weekend, this cards are VERY good so the idea was to make them hard to obtain on purpose ! 

no be 0.10% !!!
use @ii 18652 (Eleanor card)  you go see what the "Maximal monster drop chance: 0.03%"

THE @MI be WRONG !!!! this chance is false
thanatos card too is less what show in the @mi
use @ ii 4399 (thanatos card)
"Maximal monster drop chance 0.15%".
the @ mi be wrong.

Edited by CAMAbed

Ooooh... What's going on here? I don't do raid but I'll +1 all good suggestions. I need good drops in MvP Room as well. Spent 90toks (1.5B) to get just 1 card. Not worth it... Either increase drop rate or I think the MvP Card should raise.

To be honest I'm not sure what Eleanor does either. Eira increases hp or something of the sorts.

Yes they're Uber rare cards. The drop rate is .1% and they're perpetually camped. 

I thought most already know about these cards. I think there are just only 3 of these so called rare cards. I am actually not that sure if I got the effects right:

1. Eira card = +10% MHP. Every 2 refine, Max HP +1%. Footgear
2. Eleanor card = +5% ATK. Every 2 refine, ATK +1%. Armor
3. Rata card = +10% MATK. Every 1 refine, MATK +1%. Armor

With regards to the suggestion, I think its good the way it is now even though I don't hunt these lmao. If it drops too often the price would be less valuable. Bijou used to be 20-30k and its drop rate was never changed. Look at its price now.

46 minutes ago, qperteplex said:

1. Eira card = +10% MHP. Every 2 refine, Max HP +1%. Footgear
2. Eleanor card = +5% ATK. Every 2 refine, ATK +1%. Armor
3. Rata card = +10% MATK. Every 1 refine, MATK +1%. Armor

A little off topic sorry.

Wow these cards are OP. You go ultra full atk/matk with these, but how u guys compensate for the added defense? It's like a thana party in there, dual skoll and a devo?

I really don' know TBH coz I don't own any of these cards lol.

Well its pretty obvious anyways what classes would benefit from these cards. Eira no doubt tanks like pallies. Those definitely use 2x skoll. Rata for magic classes that are mostly on redux nowadays. Never heard of someone make use or own an Eleanor card

Rare but not practical for me imo. Still... It's good that theres market for these cards. I guess I'll need that Thana now if everyone starts refining their equipment from now on. Hahaha...