Maschine Studio

Priest Soul Link

1. Enable use of "Priest Spirit" skill on Priest Blessed ring so they can self cast priest soul link.

or

2. Give the B ring permanent buff of soul link (+400% increase of Holy Light dmg, increase SP cost by +400%.) then modify the Priest Spirit link from Soul linker similar to Sinx link, like reduce the damage boost to only +5 or +10% (then remove increase of SP cost from link, ofc it's been permanently added).

or

3. Give the B ring +390% Holy Light dmg permanent boost and 10% only from soul link thus, the 400% original boost stays the same.  Then permanent +300% increase of SP cost, another +100% increase of SP cost when soul linked.

I see no harm in buffing priest blessed build. If there is/are, let us know. What're your thoughts?

Edited by Maschine Studio

For HL battle type priest as u mentioned above :3 I'm agreed to it(since we less saw any HL priest for ages xd)

BUT for matk ninja, I think u ned some sort of strong back-up suggestions to made those GM team to approves it greatly :3 (coz ninja's spam rate already good as hell rofl xd)

10 hours ago, niemono89 said:

BUT for matk ninja, I think u ned some sort of strong back-up suggestions to made those GM team to approves it greatly :3 (coz ninja's spam rate already good as hell rofl xd)

Yes of course, this needs more observation but i haven't seen playing a Ninja C around, i've tried it tho with ND C rings and legendary stuffs (minus the DA and Cursed Accessories). I was observing my over all average damage output (+ roughly 30% since i'm only on ND/l.gears) still, i don't think it's decent.

I'm suggesting a revisit of this particular ring.

2 hours ago, Caramilly said:

+1 to HP ?

+1 to your cute signature.

id say its not possible to script it for it be permanently non dispellable. Im not sure but even if it was possible that wldnt be fair Lot of classes need to rebuff their skills after dispell to do dmg. So id say let it be dispellable but like the previous old topics that were raised . There has to be a way to let Priest, SG , Stalker and few other classes that require soul link to be able to use the skill on themselves( skill can be added to DA or weps) that sounds good.

But id -1 @Maschine Studio sugestion to make it non dispellable for HP if thats the case id ask for other classes to be buffed similarly as well but it doesnt make sense. 
As for the ninja c ring +1 it is a dead build atm and needs revival or revamp caz as u said its really low dmg always had been. It was never the choice of build since the start ppl rather go bless ring.

6 hours ago, c0okiee said:

id say its not possible to script it for it be permanently non dispellable. Im not sure but even if it was possible that wldnt be fair Lot of classes need to rebuff their skills after dispell to do dmg. So id say let it be dispellable but like the previous old topics that were raised . There has to be a way to let Priest, SG , Stalker and few other classes that require soul link to be able to use the skill on themselves( skill can be added to DA or weps) that sounds good.

But id -1 @Maschine Studio sugestion to make it non dispellable for HP if thats the case id ask for other classes to be buffed similarly as well but it doesnt make sense. 
As for the ninja c ring +1 it is a dead build atm and needs revival or revamp caz as u said its really low dmg always had been. It was never the choice of build since the start ppl rather go bless ring.

What i'm thinking is all the classes that needs link, SG, Stalker, Sonic Blow Sinx etc would still be very useful and deal decent offense even when soul link got dispelled, they are not fully dependent on soul link unlike the Holy Light Priest, let alone the easily available gtb and maya.

Basically:

Class                            With Link                     No Link

SG, Stalker, SB Sinx    -        Great                           Fine

HL Priest                    -        Great                          No

Tho, you're right, if it's gonna need some serious scripting then it'll be difficult to implement this. Let's hear some opinions from SG, Stalker and SB Sinx users if this suggestion is kinda unfair for them or not, considering the things i've pointed out.

I also want to address one of the previous comment regarding "team fights". He is correct, considering a linked Holy Light Priest is definitely a forced GTB to most classes, but isn't a Wiz G does the same thing? or even better.

@Maschine Studio I agree prsts cant do anything but luk pretty once dispelled but im saying Let prsts have HP soul link skill so they can self cast it, But letting them have a Soul link permanently on top of being non dispellable sounds wierd. Also i wasnt reffering to only these 4 classes when i said 

10 hours ago, c0okiee said:

if thats the case id ask for other classes to be buffed similarly as well but it doesnt make sense. 

i meant for example a Whitesmith has 7-9 skills that need to be active to do dmg with CT ( so what ur asking for HP i shld ask for WS meaning let my skills be non dispellable so i can do dps all the time?) doesnt make sense im just saying hypothetically most classes need buffs/self buffs to do dps  My sugestion is to let them have SOUL LINK Skill for each respective class but Its ok if its dispelled caz u can cast it again on urself. This suggestion has been made many times before u btw and its believed to be unscriptable or hard to script it.

19 minutes ago, c0okiee said:

im saying Let prsts have HP soul link skill so they can self cast it

This is actually way better than my suggestion. +1 Specifically the Holy Light type only (Blessed ring or Eirs).

21 minutes ago, c0okiee said:

im just saying hypothetically most classes need buffs/self buffs to do dps

Ofc i'm aware of this.

On 10/20/2018 at 12:14 PM, c0okiee said:

Let prsts have HP soul link skill so they can self cast it

+ 1 to this.

May i include in the suggestion to add the priest soul link skill to either Priest Blessed Ring or Eir's Book, or Priest DA (probly replace the kaite. lol)

Bumping this suggestion.

Let's set aside the Ninja suggestion, we can talk about that on separate topic.

Revised suggestion:

1. Please allow the Priest B ring to self cast Priest Soul Link.

or

2. Give the B ring permanent buff of soul link (+400% Holy Light dmg etc.) then modify the Priest Spirit link from soul linker similar to Sinx link, like reduce the damage boost to only 5 or 10%. Or play it around like +390% permanent boost from B ring and 10% from soul link thus, the 400% original boost stays the same.

15 hours ago, Maschine Studio said:

2. Give the B ring permanent buff of soul link (+400% Holy Light dmg etc.) then modify the Priest Spirit link from soul linker similar to Sinx link, like reduce the damage boost to only 5 or 10%. Or play it around like +390% permanent boost from B ring and 10% from soul link thus, the 400% original boost stays the same.

This 1 looks legit ❤️

On 1/30/2019 at 4:02 AM, Maschine Studio said:

Bumping this suggestion. Revised as well.

Also bumping this suggestion, i have not seen a HolyLight Priest be utilize in game! Lololololo but this is pretty interesting! I like the ideas here LMFAO very creative ser! As someone fond of the different builds and unused. The unpopular before they became mainstream. This is so g00d dudeee. Kudos

On 1/31/2019 at 5:18 PM, HolyMoly said:

Also bumping this suggestion, i have not seen a HolyLight Priest be utilize in game! Lololololo but this is pretty interesting! I like the ideas here LMFAO very creative ser! As someone fond of the different builds and unused. The unpopular before they became mainstream. This is so g00d dudeee. Kudos

It isn't utilized because in my opinion, a fully buffed Holy light type priest is still pretty much easy to tank you can't even force your enemy to go gtb (with the exception of MB+Lex). And once you get dispelled, it's done unless you got linker with you.

That's why i'm suggesting this, so holy light type priest can be utilized as well.