Nadtorious

Nad needs updating.

Right. Herro!!

This is gonna be loooooooooong!

Anyways after being busy with my studies and all that crap, I managed to graduate from the university and grab a job abroad in China. Lol yh wtf.

So playing in the UK gave me 128 ping and now in China I got 198 ping. Well then, lol. I think its time to say good bye to my favourite class. Champion.

Luckily, I got my account and some items I left behind from my friend and I fvckin' swear it's lesser than before. Idk wtf he did but I'm still thankful it's enough to MvP and maybe PvP.

I've installed and ready to go. But I need help from the kind community of FRO to update me with some items and prices. So I can start grinding.

(I tried asking people in game but they're too busy with their farming or if not with hunting)

Item

Champion Blessed and Cursed Ring

- I remember this. One is good for Asura build and one is good for TSS. Right?

- Then there's the Champion Ring of the Guardian. Looking at the description it has the Champ combo buffs. What is it good for? Combo, Tss or Asura?

Prices in Tokens

Champion Ring of the Guardian = ????

The STR accessory = ???

The DEX accessory = ???

Sacred Wings = ???

Friggs Shield = ???

Dorcus = ???

Cheapest Emperium Aura = ????

Thanatos Card = ????

Forsaken Soldier Card = ??

Kiel Card = ??

Tao Gunka Card = ??

FBH Card = ??

Turtle Gen Card = ??

Ygg Berry Tix = ?:?

Ygg Seed Tix = ?:?

C. Speed Pot Tix = ?:?

EDP Tix = ?:?

Tokens? = Zeny?

All help would be appreciated. I know everyone has their own different prices for each items, please do not be discourage to comment your own prices. The more variety of prices the better.

PS.

If anyone still playing from long long time ago, give a shout out. It would be nice to see old faces again.

PSS.

I'm still short of gears therefore I'm looking for a friendly guild to give my loyalty to. I'll be WoE and GvG active.

Looking forward for replies and I thank you!

5 hours ago, Nadtorious said:

Champion Ring of the Guardian = 2.5-3k

The STR accessory = Loki's=2k,c/b str=roughly 10-12k+loki accs

The DEX accessory = Frey's=2.3, c/b dex=  same as above

Sacred Wings = 1k 

Friggs Shield = 500

Dorcus = 1.3k

Cheapest Emperium Aura = would be ltd green and ltd purple for 5 to 7k

Thanatos Card = 2.5-3k

Forsaken Soldier Card = 100

Kiel Card = 35-40

Tao Gunka Card = 35-40

FBH Card = 30-40

Turtle Gen Card = 25-30

Prices might be cheaper :D

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Nadtorious said:

Prices in Tokens

Champion Ring of the Guardian = 2500-3500, and yes it's used for COMBO champ (Bless = Asura, Curse = TSS, Guardian = Combo)

The STR accessory = Depends if loki accessories included, but if INCLUDED = 10,000 - 13,000, NOT INCLUDED = 12,000+

The DEX accessory = Depends if freyr's accessories included, but if INCLUDED = 10,000-13,000, NOT INCLUDED = 12,000+

Sacred Wings = 1000-1400

Friggs Shield = 500-600

Dorcus = 1000-1300 (Honestly, if you find a cheap Valkyrie weapon for 800 or less, and then a weapon voucher for 400 or less = less than 1200~)

(Non LTD or LTD) Cheapest Emperium Aura = 5000-7500 (usually its green/purple)

Thanatos Card = 2500-3500

Forsaken Soldier Card = 80-100

Kiel Card = 35-45

Tao Gunka Card = 30-40

FBH Card = 25-40

Turtle Gen Card = 25-35

Ygg Berry Tix = 3-4:1

Ygg Seed Tix = 5:1

C. Speed Pot Tix = 1:2

EDP Tix = 1:1

50-60 Tokens = 1 Billion Zennies

They might've fluctuated...but yeah! Also, Dragonist Tokens (170 in total) = 1100-1300 tokens, which you need to LTD an emp, so just calculate the total with that in mind if you buy a NON LTD EMP.

Edited by Amicable
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, captainawesomeville said:

Prices might be cheaper ?

Thanks a lot!

10 hours ago, Amicable said:

They might've fluctuated...but yeah! Also, Dragonist Tokens (170 in total) = 1100-1300 tokens, which you need to LTD an emp, so just calculate the total with that in mind if you buy a NON LTD EMP.

Thanks Jay!

Oh about the Str / Dex belts (Loki's Seal / Freyr's Gauntlet) how much are they a pair if nothing is attached?

And why is that attachments accessory so expensive, what's is it and what's good about it?

1 hour ago, Nadtorious said:

And why is that attachments accessory so expensive, what's is it and what's good about it?

Actually it is not an attachment or something. It is an upgrade. For example, you can uprade your Loki's Seals to a "Blessed" or "Cursed" accessory.

It is expensive because the quest for upgrading is very difficult. See link below.

5 hours ago, Ableton said:

Actually it is not an attachment or something. It is an upgrade. For example, you can uprade your Loki's Seals to a "Blessed" or "Cursed" accessory.

It is expensive because the quest for upgrading is very difficult. See link below.

Ah got it thank you!

On 9/22/2018 at 6:56 PM, Nadtorious said:

Price check on these tokens as well please, if anyone has the knowledge.

1x PvP Token = 225 - 350 ea

1x BR Token = This one....I mean each Br you win is 8 Br Tokens = 2000-2500, and usually I see people sell in bundles of "8," but ya know....they can be around 250 - 350 ea

1x GvG = 2000 - 2500 ea

Event Token : Token = Honestly, it can go 1:2 \ 1:3 \ 2:3 (sometimes people OP and even go 1:4 x-x)

1 Token = 20mil-25mil Zeny

Edited by Amicable