jackbuarque

Error ID 10: memory integrity test failed - code 0

Question

Hello! I was playing the game and after a bug I had to close it, when I reopened and entered my account and after the loading screen hit 100% the following error appears "Error ID 10: memory integrity test failed - code 0"

I've already tried to start again, run as adm and deactivate my antivirus but still no changes. Please, help :(

error.png

6 answers to this question

UPDATE: Managed to fix it. Needs to reset all the chars looks and locations on you account. Problem solved! 

Thank you to [GM]Moon and [GM]Genesis for the help :)

Edited by jackbuarque

22 minutes ago, jackbuarque said:

Hello! I was playing the game and after a bug I had to close it, when I reopened and entered my account and after the loading screen hit 100% the following error appears "Error ID 10: memory integrity test failed - code 0"

I've already tried to start again, run as adm and deactivate my antivirus but still no changes. Please, help ?

error.png

Hi,

Run it as administrator, during loading times do not mess with it or ALT tab. Also, do not attempt to inject anything into the client.

3 minutes ago, Moon said:

Hi,

Run it as administrator, during loading times do not mess with it or ALT tab. Also, do not attempt to inject anything into the client.

Hi, Moon! 

As I said I already tried to run as administrator many times, and I don't mess with it clicking on anything. I don't know what is "to inject something into the client" but wtvr it is I'm pretty sure I'm not doing it =/

Edited by jackbuarque
grammar

Just now, jackbuarque said:

Hi, Moon! 

As I said I already tried to run as administrator many times, and I don't mess with it clicking on anything. I don't know what is "to inject something into the client" but wtvr it is I'm pretty sure I'm not doing it =/

In that case, message GM Genesis on skype at jorgeluisf350. He will help you with this personally.

2 minutes ago, Moon said:

In that case, message GM Genesis on skype at jorgeluisf350. He will help you with this personally.

Ok, will do that. Thank you very much!

14 hours ago, Moon said:

Ok, will do that. Thank you very much!