Norse_Joog

REGULATE & CONTROL THANATOS ROOM

It's already been almost a year since I've started my observation about the THANATOS ROOM

And again It's so sad to think that it still been hoard by the same person over and over again

Almost no chances for other players to try THANATOS

Could atleast this issue would be fixed

Exactly. As of now, we only have an account ban for the next turn after you finish thana room. But people just switch to their alt account and go thana room again. So we could suggest an IP ban instead of account ban for the next turn so other players has a fair chance of getting in.

There are also other ways of killing thanatos (Bloody branches / thana summon scroll). I've hoarded thana room before , but it took me awhile before i learned the right timing in entering the room.

Can it be possible to have a random picking from whom gets inside the room? Like for example during that 10 minute warning players can choose to have their character be part of this randomly pick from the people that chose to register(whaterver you may call it). And have an exemption of those who are only inside the room can enter. Although I am fully aware of the main downside of this as bringing multiple accounts and still being able abuse it. Yet if there will be an IP ban wouldn't it be easier to regulate allowing only one IP during every chances? (kinda have small knowledge on this part so anyone can clear this up for me). 

On 5/10/2018 at 2:35 PM, RangerOS said:

Yet if there will be an IP ban wouldn't it be easier to regulate allowing only one IP during every chances?

Well, im not quite sure if that's possible. Maybe, it is. But the random picking aint fun, at least for me. Just IP ban instead of account ban a player after a turn until the next turn as usual.

The room is fine as it is. It even has 4 reminders (The 10mins,5mins,1mins and 30s) alerting all players in the server. Use it well ? . Giving an IP cooldown for a turn won't really increase chances for other player to get in if they don't really know how to time it well. Say there's two thana room hoarder who is really good at timing, they can go back to back and you won't still get in. Quick tips, use stopwatch when announcement of thana room opening begins, the rest depend on your reflect ? .

That being said, my suggestion would be,

>Each IP has limited times per day to enter the room (once or twice a day? No back to back for thana gang..looking at u macki XD) and/or,

>Make the thana room enabled to public as normal MVP room with entry cost like event token or special MVP voucher but, lower the drop chances to like 0.01% (everybody get a chance!) and/or,

>Make thana spawn at thana tower with no command available. Kinda like raid. (greatly disadvantage for the newbies)

3 hours ago, captainawesomeville said:

Each IP has limited times per day to enter the room

This seems better.

3 hours ago, captainawesomeville said:

Make the thana room enabled to public as normal MVP room with entry cost like event toke

We already have something similar to this, aside from thana summon scroll.