Rayray

To people who know Jay(Amicable in the forums, I call him jayjay)

Hi fRO.  It has been a while since I posted something, mainly because I rarely get online anymore because life happens.  I do lurk in the forums from time to time. 

I posted this topic to try and contact everyone that knows Jay(known as Amicable in the forums).  Jay, or jayjay as I call him as im known here as Rayray(as Lena used to call me) was a biochemist main before I even touched that class.  With that said, we had fun together in this game and he is one of my closest friends, online or offline.

Mostly only the ones who played for a very long time would know him though, but I still need you guys(Calling on Bass and other vets).

He needs support.  Jay has been diagnosed with a B-Cell Lymphoma, a type of blood cancer, and it is on stage 4 already.  The last time I talked to him, he told me that it spread to some of his organs, mainly pelvis area and kidneys I think, and some on his ribs.  He is having chemotherapy and radiation treatment done, and that cycle runs for at least 6 months.  He is way younger than me(i am 27) and he needs friends to get through this. 

I asked him if I could post in behalf of him and he said yes.  I only posted this since he really cannot go online in game or in the forums and my only contact with him was through instagram.  I believe it would really help him if his friends from fRO could talk to him.

His instagram is just_jayj

Please try to contact him there as it is easier for him to just go on instagram rather than login into the forums or in game. 

Thanks everyone.

Edit: jay's family setup a gofundme page.  

https://www.gofundme.com/help-jeffrey-fight-lymphoma

If you guys can donate any amount, it would help.  If not, just sharing it would be great.

Edited by Rayray
  • Sad 1

Sad to knew this. 

• Sad 1

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts go out to Jay and his family. I will discuss with Genesis to see if we can put together something to help.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hey, thanks guys...this truly means the world to me. I love you all, and I'll most definitely keep you guys updated month by month since my chemo is every month, haha.

• Like 2

I wish you the very, very best my dear old friend Jay Amicable (<3). It's been a while I've seen you last and I always hold our memories very dearly. You have been a joy to be with and your presence was always positive in fRO. You are part of our History and we surely miss you here. 

Of course I am sorry and shocked for what situation you are put in, but I believe strongly you will overcome any difficulties that life and this sickness will put you against. There will be better days and there may be not so good days, but never forget that you have a lot of friends IRL/Online who support you and wish you all the best. Show us your true fighter spirit! Giving up, is never an option, am I right? ?

Sincerely,

Jasser.

Edited by Levis
  • Like 1