BigD

OP range classes

Let's go for sniper boost!

Right now GS is fine on its own, gives decent high damage. If you will be giving it a defense boost then that would make the job itself OP. 

2 hours ago, Procastinate said:

Let's go for sniper boost!

Right now GS is fine on its own, gives decent high damage. If you will be giving it a defense boost then that would make the job itself OP. 

there hp is trash what are you saying. with full set i have 226k on dragonist and thats pumping 180 vit... which is insane already

In my opinion I think only GS Bless build that needs changes

As I observed, the GS " Billy D. Kid " has been winning pvp room for how many straight weeks

Full buster damage isn't normal anymore, hes like spamming asura strikes like the spam speed of a FAS

Even using Noxious card and elemental resists to counter range damage he still give an OP damage from 80k to 110k

It's like having double damage all the time

2 hours ago, Norse_Joog said:

As I observed, the GS " Billy D. Kid " has been winning pvp room for how many straight weeks

Full buster damage isn't normal anymore, hes like spamming asura strikes like the spam speed of a FAS

Even using Noxious card and elemental resists to counter range damage he still give an OP damage from 80k to 110k

That’s because he’s feeding, that’s why he was banned and always on 2x . And no one else was fighting w him at ladder. GS can do 70-85k and thats it. Higher than that its either voked or cursed acce. Or you are wearing wrong equips to counter they bullets. They counter your armor instead. (Ex, some of people wears undead armor and gs equips holy bullet all the time)

Also take note Gunslinger has seed delay and they havt shitty MHP. It doesnt need some changes. 

Edited by Penthesiliea

Okay I’ve been doing a lot more testing on GS with the DA armor. I’ve notice when guard is active you can not shoot when guard is triggered. So it’s really hard to go toe to toe with someone when there is a delay in attacking and cloaking. I think guard is the worst spell for Gs because we tend to go in and out in battles and not tank things, but if you can’t shoot cause of guard then there’s no point in attacking. It’s like being a sitting dick. 

My suggestion is get rid or guard and add mild mind or improve concentration or any other spell you guys recommend. 

On 5/9/2018 at 11:37 PM, Norse_Joog said:

duded fed himself against no competition. he doesn't have fast spam at all btw. the only reason why his full buster is like "asura strike" is because he buffs himself with 2x and voke and no, he doesnt use "elemental resists" unless you're talking about devis + LUTIE so he can survive my asura LOL. once lutie runs out he switches to orc lord and reflects me lool dont give him too much credit now

On 5/9/2018 at 11:48 PM, Penthesiliea said:

That’s because he’s feeding, that’s why he was banned and always on 2x . And no one else was fighting w him at ladder. GS can do 70-85k and thats it. Higher than that its either voked or cursed acce. Or you are wearing wrong equips to counter they bullets. They counter your armor instead. (Ex, some of people wears undead armor and gs equips holy bullet all the time)

Also take note Gunslinger has seed delay and they havt shitty MHP. It doesnt need some changes. 

Buff a sniper is not an good option i would say, it was an AOE damage(FAS) it just  could be another broken killer machine. But DS is doable for buff, the DPS for Ds is bit low compared to other ranged skill (arrow vulcan as example). It's good on pvp scene .

Regarding whitesmith i'd still say it was broken. As previous persons stated, it was counterable by high priest card (assumptio) and pnuema card. The thing is the damage itself was around 90-100kish. I faced some ws, it tooks me around 5,6 hit for assumptions, either i died by that superfast spam no i burned my seeds. We didn't even talked about vulnerabilities to stone cursed while with ship captain hat & variations of it, unlike other ranged class can at least counterable by puppetring.

Gs is okay, though i feel unfairness toward gs. They got so many nerfed, delay,sp consumption,hp. But at other side they were glass cannon range anw. So it's cooh

Yes, it's better to only buff DS (blessed build) for snipers, not FAS.

16 hours ago, Nas said:

We didn't even talked about vulnerabilities to stone cursed while with ship captain hat & variations of it, unlike other ranged class can at least counterable by puppetring.

That's what makes it more broken. You can't even stone that thing using puppetring. Indeed an ultimate killing machine.

Edited by Ableton