BigD

OP range classes

No other classes with range ability should surpass the damage of a range class. You guys made GS and Sniper unable to play. Sniper needs a ability boost and Gs needs a defense boots, it’s horrible! 

My suggestion is you guys improve the defense of range classes or you nerf the other classes with OP range.

It’s just really defeat the purpose of playing a ranger class in general. 

This is coming from someone with a full Gs set with dragonist armor 

Edited by BigD

No other classes with range ability should surpass the damage of a range class. You guys made GS and Sniper unable to play. Sniper needs a ability boost and Gs needs a defense boots, it’s horrible! 

My suggestion is you guys improve the defense of range classes or you nerf the other classes with OP range.

about this i dont think its about nerf other jobs with "ranged OP dmg" or with what u said...cause u can see some people like use pally with "BATTLE CHANT" for sniper and GS get 2x ..that u still call unable to play?? should nerf "GS" and "SNIPER" if u wanna talk about nerf ranged job...u can imagine if sniper and gs get 2x easly to kill other job..hard to counter... this for my suggest if u wanna talk about nerf some job in ranged.. 

Edited by A V A T A R

Agree with Snipers having low damage, Snipers are way too left behind on pvp action. Sniper is just a raid slave at the moment. Boosting damage of it would be nice. 
But Gunslingers are pretty good right now if you play it well. It just that Whitesmith Cursed is broken that's why Gunslinger looks stupid if you ask me.

But i don't quite get your point. Can you be more specific? Not just me, Some viewers might also get confused. x)

1 hour ago, Penthesiliea said:

Agree with Snipers having low damage, Snipers are way too left behind on pvp action. Sniper is just a raid slave at the moment. Boosting damage of it would be nice. 
But Gunslingers are pretty good right now if you play it well. It just that Whitesmith Cursed is broken that's why Gunslinger looks stupid if you ask me.

But i don't quite get your point. Can you be more specific? Not just me, Some viewers might also get confused. x)

yeah i think sniper only need to buff, about whitesmith not broken, high damage because of new accesory and buff from whitesmith alone, for me nothing is broken in job whitesmith if you know how to make setting,

"Gungslinger" <> gungslinger one job that is just like whitesmith if you know how to use it and know how to set it, try to use new accesory for sure damage will be higher than whitesmith ... a conclusion here because stuff is not complete and the user does not know how to match the item and buff from one job to one job, so nothing is broken I think, ❤️

ymCgvio.thumb.jpg.5d2b14f0f9cc7d9da8de1d6e833ce115.jpg

I just want GS defense to be boost a little, but damage is fine and sniper damage to also be boost and maybe change the g ring to something else cause that ring is very useless. Yea GS look stupid going head on with a WS. Playing GS and going head on with a WS is a recipe for disaster, because you will die soo fast even with assump and sinx card its not even funny. I challenge someone to play gs and fight my ws and see if you can survive within a minute. I have almost every set so I'm not looking out for my own interest. I don't know if you guys put a delay or something on seeds, but when i have guard on GS dragonist I'm unable to heal and die from the delay. Especially when the damage is coming out extremly fast it make it harder to heal when the guard is active cause of the delay..

Edited by BigD

So far, that I played GS, sniper jobs(equipped w full set too*blessed/cursed/guardian+tokenshop weapon,accessories*)

<May off topic abit :P

~Best way of using a sniper all rounder type(my style)=double strafe(thana) all the way, traps+falcon skills(falcon assault/blitz auto kill)

~Best way of using GS all rounder type(my style)=full buster all the way(the damages were really awesome+easy to kill low hp players that have under 350k hpmax) >

~Best way of using WS all rounder type(my style)=cart rev all the way(thana/inca), also these skill have almost non-delay at all :3

As for whitesmith, their job explanation were simple=all universal+troller <3, so napalm vulcan WS were not broken as always XD(try to accept it ^^). Plus WS skills delay were almost close to 0 when 3 kiel cards slotted(for ur info :3)

REMEMBER: range classes job were meant to be having low hpmax than brute classes job hpmax :3.

^Nothings needs to be changed among those 3 job classes(GS, Sniper, WS), every jobs have their pros+cons^

6 hours ago, niemono89 said:

So far, that I played GS, sniper jobs(equipped w full set too*blessed/cursed/guardian+tokenshop weapon,accessories*)

<May off topic abit ?

~Best way of using a sniper all rounder type(my style)=double strafe(thana) all the way, traps+falcon skills(falcon assault/blitz auto kill)

~Best way of using GS all rounder type(my style)=full buster all the way(the damages were really awesome+easy to kill low hp players that have under 350k hpmax) >

~Best way of using WS all rounder type(my style)=cart rev all the way(thana/inca), also these skill have almost non-delay at all :3

As for whitesmith, their job explanation were simple=all universal+troller <3, so napalm vulcan WS were not broken as always XD(try to accept it ^^). Plus WS skills delay were almost close to 0 when 3 kiel cards slotted(for ur info :3)

REMEMBER: range classes job were meant to be having low hpmax than brute classes job hpmax :3.

^Nothings needs to be changed among those 3 job classes(GS, Sniper, WS), every jobs have their pros+cons^

You're basically saying Whitesmith is not so broken, You probably using Whitesmith at the moment and doesn't want to get it nerf'd..
Whitesmith doing 110k Tomahawk w/ ultra high speed and you're saying its not broken. Whitesmith can even cast Pnuema and have 300k+ HP. How is that not broken? Sniper damage sucks, That's why nobody uses it for pvp. And remember Sniper has no evade skill, Like GS(Charge atk/Adjustment) and Whitesmith(Pnuema) have.
And just like you said, Range classes were meant to be lowhp, But then. How are you going to explain Whitesmith having high damage high MHP while doing High-Speed spam? 

20 hours ago, BigD said:

I just want GS defense to be boost a little, but damage is fine and sniper damage to also be boost and maybe change the g ring to something else cause that ring is very useless. Yea GS look stupid going head on with a WS. Playing GS and going head on with a WS is a recipe for disaster, because you will die soo fast even with assump and sinx card its not even funny. I challenge someone to play gs and fight my ws and see if you can survive within a minute. I have almost every set so I'm not looking out for my own interest. I don't know if you guys put a delay or something on seeds, but when i have guard on GS dragonist I'm unable to heal and die from the delay. Especially when the damage is coming out extremly fast it make it harder to heal when the guard is active cause of the delay..

Idk which G ring you are preferring to, But Sniper and Gunslinger Guardians are fine the way it is. You just have to play it right.

Edited by Penthesiliea

13 minutes ago, Penthesiliea said:

You're basically saying Whitesmith is not so broken, You probably using Whitesmith at the moment and doesn't want to get it nerf'd..
Whitesmith doing 110k Tomahawk w/ ultra high speed and you're saying its not broken. Whitesmith can even cast Pnuema and have 300k+ HP. How is that not broken? Sniper damage sucks, That's why nobody uses it for pvp. And remember Sniper has no evade skill, Like GS(Charge atk/Adjustment) and Whitesmith(Pnuema) have.
And just like you said, Range classes were meant to be lowhp, But then. How are you going to explain Whitesmith having high damage high MHP while doing High-Speed spam? 

WS is basically a brute classes job(such as sinx,LK that have high hpmax), and some of their skill were ranged only(cart rev, throw tomahawk, napalm vulcan*G.ring WS*) 

The only very special cases about WS are short time skills delay(kiel card slotted 3x in gears can maximize the potential alot :3) 

For snipers, their damages were still great(just ned the right card-in) :3

1 hour ago, niemono89 said:

WS is basically a brute classes job(such as sinx,LK that have high hpmax), and some of their skill were ranged only(cart rev, throw tomahawk, napalm vulcan*G.ring WS*) 

The only very special cases about WS are short time skills delay(kiel card slotted 3x in gears can maximize the potential alot :3) 

For snipers, their damages were still great(just ned the right card-in) :3

FYI, Throw Tomahawk is not actually Whitesmith skill. Whitesmith has no range skill. Incase you don't know i'll leave the link  Here . We're not talking about special and stuff here. We we're talking how whitesmith outclass'd the Range Jobs :)

I still don't get your point. Once again you only appear in suggestion and comments non-sense stuff. Which confuse other viewers. This says that you don't even PvP so please, Do me a favor, Stop confusing everyone.

Edited by Penthesiliea

30 minutes ago, Penthesiliea said:

FYI, Throw Tomahawk is not actually Whitesmith skill. Whitesmith has no range skill. Incase you don't know i'll leave the link  Here . We're not talking about special and stuff here. We we're talking how whitesmith outclass'd the Range Jobs :)

I still don't get your point. Once again you only appear in suggestion and comments non-sense stuff. Which confuse other viewers. This says that you don't even PvP so please, Do me a favor, Stop confusing everyone.

I'M agree with u ...but u can see some other jobs have same OP damage ..in case if wanna talk about nerf job...should nerf all job and we can play with fun and peace .. "FOR ME" all job is same if u know how to setup and use correctly card and stuff..

for me nothing is bad on ws/sniper/gs all jobs is op anyway..just need to know how to match and match some equipment and stuff only...i didnt see anything bad about ws/gs/sniper ..maybe some player use new accesory+da and have good setting with card... im not talking cause im use ws/sniper/gs im talking here about suggestion to nerf jobs..better nerf all job with OP damage... and we are can play in peace and fair ❤️ (:

and 1 more think u should know about MasterSmith BUFF :Adrenaline Rush/Weapon Perfection/Power Maximize/Shattering Strike/Cart Boots/Maximum Power=without this buff dmg MasterSmith dmg also low

about Gungslinger BUFF:Adjustment/Increase Accuracy=without this Gungslinger dmg also low

about Sniper BUFF:Improve Concentration/Falcon Eyes=without this Sniper dmg also low

and now u can see the jobs is same with buff and without buff...for me Gungslinger/Mastersmith/Sniper no need to rebuff or nerf already good ...

Thank You ❤️ymCgvio.thumb.jpg.5d2b14f0f9cc7d9da8de1d6e833ce115.jpg

Edited by A V A T A R

Ws Tomma hawk can still be countered by a High Priest card (Assumptio) and it gets seedable, you can also counter it by pneuma by getting a simple accessory with Errende Ebecee (Pneuma) .. You can also irritate them by just dispelling them using a Valk Card ( Randgris ) .. so i guess it is still Well balanced and not Broken because it cannot do a BIG damage instantly if u have assumptio on you... But if you talk about other range classes like Sniper/Stalker etc. yea they need some boost compared to WS xD

Edited by Hikarii
Forgot the Dispel !

10 hours ago, Penthesiliea said:

Idk which G ring you are preferring to, But Sniper and Gunslinger Guardians are fine the way it is. You just have to play it right.

talking about the sniper g ring since its so easy to counter it. 

1 hour ago, BigD said:

talking about the sniper g ring since its so easy to counter it. 

Maybe the sniper G ring user didn't wore full set or still not used to "trap>cloak>kill"(basic killing methode for INT sniper in pvp/all rounder) :3

13 hours ago, A V A T A R said:

for me nothing is bad on ws/sniper/gs all jobs is op anyway..just need to know how to match and match some equipment and stuff only...i didnt see anything bad about ws/gs/sniper ..maybe some player use new accesory+da and have good setting with card... im not talking cause im use ws/sniper/gs im talking here about suggestion to nerf jobs..better nerf all job with OP damage... and we are can play in peace and fair

I've seen a fight between a Sniper and WS (tomahawk build). Both has DA & Vengeance. The sniper never won. Couldn't even put up a fight. WS throws some 70~100k dmg tomahawk in an insane spam rate while having pneuma, and on the other hand, Sniper throwin in some 40~50k FAS with not so good spam rate, DS build won't even match to that. That's not broken?

Edited by Ableton

2 hours ago, Ableton said:

I've seen a fight between a Sniper and WS (tomahawk build). Both has DA & Vengeance. The sniper never won. Couldn't even put up a fight. WS throws some 70~100k dmg tomahawk in an insane spam rate while having pneuma, and on the other hand, Sniper throwin in some 40~50k FAS with not so good spam rate, DS build won't even match to that. That's not broken?

i agree about sniper with "LOW DMG THAN WHITESMITH" and u need to know 1 more thing about sniper ...its not single target like whitesmith, can u imagine if sniper with 2x in woe or pvp..easly to wipe enemy cause sniper has aoe type fas skill,this also insane spam , that's not broken? this also same broken tho  :) 

Edited by A V A T A R

29 minutes ago, A V A T A R said:

i agree about sniper with "LOW DMG THAN WHITESMITH" and u need to know 1 more thing about sniper ...its not single target like whitesmith, can u imagine if sniper with 2x in woe or pvp..easly to wipe enemy cause sniper has aoe type fas skill,this also insane spam , that's not broken? this also same broken tho  :) 

FAS and Tomahawk have different spam rate. Yes you are correct, since FAS is aoe, it'll be OP if its dmg will be increased. So i think we can opt to just buff Double Strafe for Snipers.

On 5/8/2018 at 10:03 AM, niemono89 said:

Maybe the sniper G ring user didn't wore full set or still not used to "trap>cloak>kill"(basic killing methode for INT sniper in pvp/all rounder) :3

No idea what you are trying to say here. x.x

20 hours ago, A V A T A R said:

I wasn't saying buff Sniper FAS dmg like crazy. They are just actually got left behind on pvp classes. FAS spam is not fast as Throw Toma/CT/Fullbuster spam.

23 hours ago, Ableton said:

Yep, That's the thing. Whitesmith has already high HP and can still cast pnuema. meanwhile sniper has nothing but to sacrifice 1 slot of cloak to put 1 sinx card. which makes them dies on full asuras/and some other stuff.

If you have to change your whole setup to combat one class, that class needs a nerf.  WS damage is a bit overboard imo, a tweak on that damage will be nice.

also, WS has been perfectly fine without a ranged skill, I don't get why we gave it one now.

2 hours ago, Penthesiliea said:

No idea what you are trying to say here. x.x

I wasn't saying buff Sniper FAS dmg like crazy. They are just actually got left behind on pvp classes. FAS spam is not fast as Throw Toma/CT/Fullbuster spam.

BigD was asking about y Gring sniper user so easy to get countered, Im just told him the solution/reason among those only :3

The basic killing for INT sniper methode existed long ago already: Trap>cloak(sinx card)>kill, thats all ^^

Edited by niemono89

1 hour ago, Rayray said:

If you have to change your whole setup to combat one class, that class needs a nerf.  WS damage is a bit overboard imo, a tweak on that damage will be nice.

also, WS has been perfectly fine without a ranged skill, I don't get why we gave it one now.

Wow, sir Ray in the house. Can i have a picture with you in game? lol.