Ableton

Occasional Crashes

Question

9 answers to this question

If you do come up with reproduction methods (if you do x in a specific way, it will work 100% of the time) we could try to fix it. I haven't heard of anyone else experiencing this. 

What do you mean, the crash log? Most of the time the client just shuts down w/o any error message or crash log.

Here's an additional example that just happened to me. I was warping quickly in search of a specific mvp and i suddenly warped in exactly at the map's portal coordinates. Warp portal + my @warp at almost the same time = pooofff!!, client shuts down.

PS: I intentionally tested the same situation (warping at the map's portal coordinates and pressing another @warp command at the same time) several times and it didn't crash/shut down. So it really isn't consistent.

Edited by Ableton

3 minutes ago, xepo said:

hey hi, i'm new here and my char got stuck in the map outside of payon cave, when i walked outside the cave through the portal the crash happened and i got a crash log is there a way to reposition my char?

Gepard_Crash_Log.txt

Hi,

You need reset the position of your character in the control panel:

Control Panel Login >> My account >> Select your character >> Reset Position. ?

On 5/2/2018 at 1:56 PM, Ableton said:

What do you mean, the crash log? Most of the time the client just shuts down w/o any error message or crash log.

Here's an additional example that just happened to me. I was warping quickly in search of a specific mvp and i suddenly warped in exactly at the map's portal coordinates. Warp portal + my @warp at almost the same time = pooofff!!, client shuts down.

PS: I intentionally tested the same situation (warping at the map's portal coordinates and pressing another @warp command at the same time) several times and it didn't crash/shut down. So it really isn't consistent.

I believe its because you are doing some commands way too fast, Like warping away too fast when your screen still loading that's why it forced close your fRO.exe It also happens to me whenever i warp away way too fast. Or pressing some other button, Especially when /bm on

14 hours ago, Penthesiliea said:

I believe its because you are doing some commands way too fast, Like warping away too fast when your screen still loading that's why it forced close your fRO.exe It also happens to me whenever i warp away way too fast. Or pressing some other button, Especially when /bm on

Exactly, warping way too fast with /bm on. So i'm not the only one. Hahaha, anyhow it only happens few times in a day, so no worries. Hahaha.