Hikarii

Champion G.Ring

Greetings fRo!

I'll try to keep it short sweet and simple. I wanted to suggest that the Champion G.ring (Combos) should be nerfed abit. It is really not tankable if you give a champion the new accessories and Provoke lvl10 on him ( leaving the DA aside ) Even if you try to stone the champion, it will kill you Fast before he even gets stoned. Same goes for Assumptio, unless u asumptio yourself first before entering into pvp/fields.  If you take Asura Strike into consideration, it is still tankable with 2x Develings/Ghost Ring even if the champion gets level10 Provoke.      Please feel free to leave your suggestions on it!   

P.S- Really shy because its my first time suggesting something.

+1 couldn't said much, it is OverPowered.

Afaik class here shouldn't be 1hit K.O, it's not like 1ps game that can be headshots by a certain job. So ye ! Nerf it a bit  

• Thanks 1

+1 I agree and I, first-hand, experience the pain of losing to a Guardian Champ and I tried several armors to counter it properly; 2xOL, 1xOL+GR, 2xTao, GR+Puppet, and the thing is, they would still manage to OUTDAMAGE you and I witnessed a Guardian Champ easily taking down Fully Geared Whitesmiths and Lord Knights. When did it became such a one-phony trick all of sudden. Where's the balance in that? JUST A LITTLE NERFED.... heck, you guys nerfed other classes like Cart Termination WS. A little bit of twerking and testing wouldn't hurt would it?

Edited by Danny

Yep I agree, so either the magical headgear damage boost should be nerfed or the champ g.ring. In all the damage of Combos should be abit nerfed.

15 hours ago, Hikarii said:

Yep I agree, so either the magical headgear damage boost should be nerfed or the champ g.ring. In all the damage of Combos should be abit nerfed.

yeah +1. nerf the magical hg combo boost. not the g.ring