CAMAbed

For a clean MVP dispute

The game tries to be democratic by making warp available to everyone.
But there are guilds and strong groups that only hunt MVP's, and they hunt in packs.
These groups that hunt MVP's together protect the monsters they hunt for only the group to kill the MVP's.
Soon people who hunt alone will have less chance of killing MVP monsters than people hunting in groups. That's why people who hunt alone are at a disadvantage as all maps have PVP on and strong and dominant groups have a better chance of staying victorious in the MVP dispute.
To make the MVP dispute more democratic the ideal would be to put PVP OFF on all MVP maps. Only so any beginner (weak) or initiated long (strong) have the same opportunity.
The PVP ON on MVPS maps only helps strong players who walk in groups, while weakening the chances of anyone playing alone to get mvp.
In this way, the rich (and strong) will perpetuate and remain rich. And the poor will tend to remain poor (due to disproportionalities of numerical and qualitative forces).
The only way to democratize and make the MVP's dispute fairer is to drop the PVP on all MVP maps. Just leaving PVP OFF on all maps will really democratize the chances of ascent of people who play alone to kill MVP.
In other words, PVP ON on MVP maps helps concentration of items, strength, and power.
While the PVP OFF on MVP maps helps the democratization of the drop since large groups could not suppress the chances of anyone playing alone.
I know that if they keep PVP ON on MVP maps they will only maintain of concentration of items, strength, and power. And the MVP's dispute will remain unbalanced for large groups.
https://ibb.co/hPU3n7

Edited by CAMAbed

While it's true that lots of (geared) group camps mvp areas that beginners are less likely to get an opportunity to solo an mvp, this is still a PK server which makes it a lot more exciting.

Im a solo player and i hunt alone. That's why i can feel you on this one. But let's here from other newbie mvp hunters.

But the active PVP on the MVP map helps item concentration, strength, and power, leaving the distribution of items less equitable. That is, if it creates a strong tendency to become stronger and stronger. And the strong suppressing the chances of the weak also become stronger and stronger. And the weak each time has less chance of victory.
but concentration of items, strength and power make the game with distribuition unequal and increasingly unfair.
In my opinion the PVP on the MVP maps leaves the game boring, predictable and unfair

Edited by CAMAbed

No need to change anything about it :3

So far, im also a solo mvp hunter, those mvp ganger/pt/guild mvper does not gave a major problem for me :3

I suggest that the MVP Guild should hire the lower class MVP hunter so we can  have unity. 

This is on point. I share the same sentiments.

2 hours ago, iKD said:

I suggest that the MVP Guild should hire the lower class MVP hunter so we can  have unity. 

Hmm. Sounds like a good idea IMO

To be honest, hunting mvps to get strong is kinda a slow thing, even in the old days.  You gain much much more by joining a guild and doing WoE or farming seeds and selling them.  You really shouldn't do MVPs(like kiel) as a newbie.