CarlyRae

Pneuma and Safetywall

12 hours ago, Fenrir said:

We will, of course, have to modify our strategy often since the enemy team will think of a way to counter this and to discuss such other strategies would be long and exhausting.

This of course requires experience and I believe experience is what separates the noobs and the pro.

21 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

Emphasis on this and no more :)

Oh yeah? I bet an experienced player would have known that the use of 2 Deviling cards against champ and creator is stupid and that Arrow repel and Arrow Shower don't work with Pneuma. 

Regards~

Edited by CarlyRae

Oh I give-up on you. Your replies are founded on hate now. You cant seem to accept criticisms well. You are the only one savoring on that Pneuma mistake. Sticks and stones bro.

Again, explaining strategies is exhausting, specially on people like you.

Have fun in this server though even though we cant seem to meet your expectations. I'm sorry if i'm noob in ur standards though. See you in field/pvp/woe! Don't cry, complain of cheating, or rage quit when you die okay? Cause we will expect another suggestion such as this again in the forum when that happens.

~Regards indeed

1 hour ago, CarlyRae said:

Oh yeah? I bet an experienced player would have known that the use of 2 Deviling cards against champ and creator is stupid and that Arrow repel and Arrow Shower don't work with Pneuma. 

Regards~

its not stupid at all... lol in that situation you would rarely win against another combination of 2 classes unless you have a pally or a GOOD prof / priest / clown supporting you.. you cant just make up an unfair situation and try to use it as your rebuttal and make your suggestion look good. energy coat on wiz + priest assumptio that wiz is never gonna die, forces both the champ and creator to go gtb and that just lets the priest 1 hit asura or SB. lol the wiz can just go 2 rays and not die to anything, energy coat + assumptio broken up to 65% redux -____- and just stay on usakoring because creator bolts will do literally negative damage and the priest can do the same on assumptio. asura will never 1 shot someone on 2 rays with assumptio ever unless they have 2x or less than 200k hp. and then you know what happens? the priest attacks the creator and over time, 999k asura and easy 2v2. priest doesn't need to get buffed XD 

What good could possibly come of this?

Priest aside, if everyone you fight gets pneuma safety walled, you'll just end up facing off with a bunch of un-killable campers.

Edited by jloh

54 minutes ago, jloh said:

What good could possibly come of this?

Priest aside, if everyone you fight gets pneuma safety walled, you'll just end up facing off with a bunch of un-killable campers.

Hi jloh. It's not like only my party or your party or any other party for that matter, would benefit from this. Everyone, and not just one party alone, may enjoy the stacking of safety wall and Pneuma once it gets implemented.

Also, what you said seems as though you are looking at it as 1 vs a couple, which indeed would be hard to win.

10 minutes ago, CarlyRae said:

Hi jloh. It's not like only my party or your party or any other party for that matter, would benefit from this. Everyone, and not just one party alone, may enjoy the stacking of safety wall and Pneuma once it gets implemented.

Also, what you said seems as though you are looking at it as 1 vs a couple, which indeed would be hard to win.

Not in a defense/offense scenario, where safety wall pneuma, being static, benefits the defense more than the offense. Even in a balanced stalemate scenario, where both sides just stand there and fight, the defense benefits from prolonged battle. 

If your suggestion works, do we really feel that longer drawn out battles are beneficial for the community, pvp, and team battles? And if it doesn't - then the suggestion becomes a somewhat pointless aspect rather than a more nuanced or strategic fight.

13 minutes ago, jloh said:

Not in a defense/offense scenario, where safety wall pneuma, being static, benefits the defense more than the offense. Even in a balanced stalemate scenario, where both sides just stand there and fight, the defense benefits from prolonged battle. 

If your suggestion works, do we really feel that longer drawn out battles are beneficial for the community, pvp, and team battles? And if it doesn't - then the suggestion becomes a somewhat pointless aspect rather than a more nuanced or strategic fight.

Aight, I'll leave it at that. I was also thinking that if everyone enjoys the defense abilities of Pneuma and Safetywall, then that would mean people wouldn't berry as much, which in effect would mean longer battles. However, I really want this suggestion because of the Priest-Wizard scenario I have laid out. We could increase the weight of the berries so people could carry less but then that would be too big of a change in a community that has been used to the berries being the way they are now and I wouldn't go into pushing that far.

Regards and thanks for your reply.

Edited by CarlyRae