CarlyRae

Pneuma and Safetywall

Oh priest in stacked safety wall and pneuma, how do I kill thee? Let me count the ways.

I'll kill thee using the ganbantein of my wizard. To thee, I shall cast countless storm gust that will knock you away from your pneuma and safetywall and whose damage, all 10 of which, you will have to endure for the King's set make you immune to freeze. 

I'll kill thee using the palm push strike of my champ. It will knock you away from your safety wall then I will let you endure my powerful asura. 

I will kill thee using the skid trap and arrow shower of my sniper. It will knock you back away a few cells, then I will sharp shoot you to death. I shall keep doing this until you perish.

I will kill thee using the cart revolution of my creator and my whitesmith then throw acid unto thy face or hit you again with my cart hoping it will kill thee.

I will kill thee using the land protector of my professor, i will consume your SP and cast upon you numerous spells.

I will kill thee using the tarot card of my bard. I shall let tarot determine your fate, hoping that it destroys your shield then casts upon you, coma.

And should I fail in killing thee, it is because thou art destined to live long.

If these do not convince you to allow pneuma and safetywall to stack, then I don't know what will.

Perhaps the strongest argument against this idea is the fact that priests will be harder to kill should pneuma and safety wall are allowed to be stacked. Yes, they will be harder to kill but it's not impossible. I have laid out the ways on how to kill priests in a scenario wherein pneuma and SW are allowed to stack. Also they are designed to last long because they are the life of a team aside from professors. They have defensive skills which, indeed, makes them hard to kill. This is compensated however by the fact that they do not have the ability to kill and if they do not die but the rest of their team mates die, they are useless, aren't they?

With the amount of damage one character makes per second in our server, it will not be hard to kill priests nor their team or guild. 

I therefore suggest that pneuma and safety wall be allowed to stack together. 

Regards.

View my other suggestions about snipers here and about Land Pro and Creators here

Edited by CarlyRae

Uhm okay firstly:

GTB card would stop the SG pushing you out the pneuma.

RSX Card would stop you being pushed out.

RSX card will stop you being pushed out.

Allowing pneuma to stack won't help against land protector.

Allowing pneuma to stack won't help against TCOF.

Your argument lacks... a lot.

51 minutes ago, typhoonx said:

Uhm okay firstly:

GTB card would stop the SG pushing you out the pneuma.

RSX Card would stop you being pushed out.

RSX card will stop you being pushed out.

Allowing pneuma to stack won't help against land protector.

Allowing pneuma to stack won't help against TCOF.

Your argument lacks... a lot.

Ah, really? It's not like High Wizard only has Storm Gust right? I think you forgot about ganbantein and Stave crasher? It's sad that you don't know how to maximize the use of your High Wizard. And besides, if a Priest decides to use GTB, he loses 35% demi human resistance.  Do you realize this? 

RSX card, seriously? You raise that argument? Who uses RSX card nowadays? Do you realize how vulnerable priests become if they use RSX? It would mean lower HP or No GR which means instant death. I'd go for GR+Tao Gunka any day because that gives me a higher chance of survival from asura than that, atm, useless RSX card.

Since when did Pneuma bypass Land Protector? Are you kidding me? 

Before you call my argument as lacking, maybe assess your arguments first? Because they are weak as hell. 

Regards.

There is no need for pneuma and safety wall to stack together.

1. Spamming pneuma on emperium or stone barricades in WOE is one of the method used to avoid safety wall been cast on the emperium by the defending guild in the castle. In the absence of a prof or magnetic earth skill, pneuma is spammed on the emp by a champ or priest of the invading guilds to so that their breakers have a chance to hit the emp.

2. RSX card is not useless. It is mostly used as the default armor with GR+RSX combo in the events such a GVG and BR.

3. If you are worried about priest's survivality who already got assumptio skill that reduced the damage taken by them, there is high priest guardian ring to make them even harder to kill:

[High Priest of The Guardian]
Vit +35, Int +10, Max HP +25%, Max SP +10%, After cast delay -5%, Walking speed +15%, Enchant armor with Ghost property,
Increases effectiveness of Healing skills by 90%, 6% chance to Heal self when receiving physical damage.
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

4. Does your scenarios take into account of WOE? Because you cant be pushed back in WOE and can stay in stacked safety wall and pneuma longer if there is no prof that to magnetize you (since their priority is to magnetic emperium first) and ganbantein is hardly ever used because of the needs to carry extra gemstones by the high wizard.

2 hours ago, railgun said:

There is no need for pneuma and safety wall to stack together.

1. Spamming pneuma on emperium or stone barricades in WOE is one of the method used to avoid safety wall been cast on the emperium by the defending guild in the castle. In the absence of a prof or magnetic earth skill, pneuma is spammed on the emp by a champ or priest of the invading guilds to so that their breakers have a chance to hit the emp.

2. RSX card is not useless. It is mostly used as the default armor with GR+RSX combo in the events such a GVG and BR.

3. If you are worried about priest's survivality who already got assumptio skill that reduced the damage taken by them, there is high priest guardian ring to make them even harder to kill:

[High Priest of The Guardian]
Vit +35, Int +10, Max HP +25%, Max SP +10%, After cast delay -5%, Walking speed +15%, Enchant armor with Ghost property,
Increases effectiveness of Healing skills by 90%, 6% chance to Heal self when receiving physical damage.
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

4. Does your scenarios take into account of WOE? Because you cant be pushed back in WOE and can stay in stacked safety wall and pneuma longer if there is no prof that to magnetize you (since their priority is to magnetic emperium first) and ganbantein is hardly ever used because of the needs to carry extra gemstones by the high wizard.

Profs have Land Protector for that very reason - to remove ground targeted magic skills such as Pneuma, safety wall, sanctuary storm gust etc. Casting pneuma on emps to prevent the casting of safety wall is lame and is a disservice to professors. If a guild couldn't invest in a professor then they might as well disband their guild.

2. When I said that the RSX card is useless, I was exaggerating. My point only is that in a 1v1 scenario, meaning without a paladin, a priest is more likely to die when he is using RSX+GR or Tao Gunka compared to him using GR+Tao Gunka. 

3. Nope, not worried as I expect priests to last long because of their defensive skills and even if they do not die, they are basically helpless and couldn't do much when they are alone as they lack the ability to kill.

4. Very much so. I have laid out scenarios on how to outplay the stacked safety wall and pneuma. While it is true that the knock back effect is disabled inside the castles, there are more ways to get rid of that pneuma and safety wall. Remember that WOE is a team game, and so you got Ganbantein and Land Protector to remove the Safety wall and pneuma for you. Also, the King's set gives you the mistress effect which means you don't need to carry gemstones to cast the skills that require them. 

Regards.

Edited by CarlyRae

Maybe if the game allowed some way to have two armours or shields and you could just swap them about to the cards you want. Shame there's no mechanic for this.

I can't be bothered to explain all the faults in your argument but

Perhaps the strongest argument against this idea is the fact that priests will be harder to kill should pneuma and safety wall are allowed to be stacked. Yes, they will be harder to kill but it's not impossible.

You want priests to be impossible to kill? Pneuma is a 3v3 OP skill that would also make champions broken if it could be stacked. It's a stupid idea.

Oh and: 

It doesn't, that's my point. Making pneuma/SW stack won't make a difference to LP so why mention it? Same with TCOF.

Additional ideas that would help us decide whether what I am saying is indeed reasonable not

1. The only reason why Snipers are OP in WOE castles is because Pneumas do not stack. Allow it to stack and it will be a big solution against snipers being trigger happy killing machines. This wouldn't be unfair to snipers because we are not nerfing their damage output nor are we taking away their ability to kill. We are only making it harder for them to kill.

2. RSX is a card that does nothing but give you anti knock back. That's it. It doesn't give you any property nor does it give you any resistance. It has nothing. If a character decides to wear it, then it's as if he is wearing nothing and would take full damage as there is no resistance whatsoever.

3. There is a card that allows you to strip an armor at a certain percentage. You could use that to remove the priest's armor.

4. I have played priest all my life and so I know what I am talking about. As you may have noticed, I have tried my best to discuss every possible aspect of this topic. My goal is to not make priest OP, because what's the worse thing that could happen if you are unable to kill a priest? Well, nothing really because priests couldn't kill on its own.

5. I have played countless servers where pneuma and safetywall can be stacked, and it is not as bad as you think it is. 

6. I think I have said everything I need to say about this topic and so it is time to rest my case. I will no longer be posting unless interesting new ideas come. 'Til then....

Regards~

7 hours ago, Brianology! said:

a good priest is already hard to kill /hmm

And what's the worst thing that could happen if a priest doesn't die? I have already said this:

"they are designed to last long because they are the life of a team aside from professors. They have defensive skills which, indeed, makes them hard to kill. This is compensated however by the fact that they do not have the ability to kill and if they do not die but the rest of their team mates die, they are useless, aren't they? (CarlyRae, 2018) LOL!"

4 hours ago, typhoonx said:

I can't be bothered to explain all the faults in your argument but

You should. It is important to point out the faults so we can see the entire picture and decide whether to approve this suggestion or not aside from that fact that it raises your convincing power and credibility. 

Perhaps the strongest argument against this idea is the fact that priests will be harder to kill should pneuma and safety wall are allowed to be stacked. Yes, they will be harder to kill but it's not impossible.

I have destroyed this argument.

You want priests to be impossible to kill? Pneuma is a 3v3 OP skill that would also make champions broken if it could be stacked. It's a stupid idea.

You can't just simply call an idea as stupid without providing the reasons why. Explain further please. Also, if you think priests will be OP in PVP event, then go bring a priest into a PVP Event and see whether what you are saying is true or not. Let's all bring priests to PVP events then because that would mean absolute win as you insinuated. Haha.

It doesn't, that's my point. Making pneuma/SW stack won't make a difference to LP so why mention it? Same with TCOF.

Just because it wouldn't make a difference against land protector doesn't mean it wouldn't make a difference in the over all game play.. The only reason why Snipers are over powered inside WOE castles is because Pneumas do not stack. If Pneuma is allowed to stack, then you'll see how big of a solution it is to the trigger happy killing spree of Snipers. It wouldn't be unfair to snipers either because it doesn't reduce their damage output, all it does is it makes it harder for them to kill. 

Edited by CarlyRae

On 2/17/2018 at 10:14 AM, CarlyRae said:

Ah, really? It's not like High Wizard only has Storm Gust right? I think you forgot about ganbantein and Stave crasher? It's sad that you don't know how to maximize the use of your High Wizard. And besides, if a Priest decides to use GTB, he loses 35% demi human resistance.  Do you realize this? 

RSX card, seriously? You raise that argument? Who uses RSX card nowadays? Do you realize how vulnerable priests become if they use RSX? It would mean lower HP or No GR which means instant death. I'd go for GR+Tao Gunka any day because that gives me a higher chance of survival from asura than that, atm, useless RSX card.

Before you call my argument as lacking, maybe assess your arguments first? Because they are weak as hell. 

Regards.

I find your condescending ways sooooooooooooooo annoying. Jesus, if you are planning to get a "suggestion" through, at least let other people comment their ideas without being a big bitch when they disagree with you.

So back on topic, let me ask you WHY DO YOU WANT PNEUMA TO STACK? what difference does it make whatsoever?? It's a skill that goes away over time, it's not like safety wall that disappears after a number of hits. Stacking it would make no difference, so, I'll use your own words... your argument is weak as hell.

Edit: Also, pneuma is a 3x3 cell AoE that gives immunity to all ranged skills, so if you time it right you can have pneuma in a certain area "forever". Picture this:

x  x  x
x  x  x           < --------- this is a 3x3 cell area.
x  x  x

x  x   x
x  :D  x           < --------- this is a 3x3 cell area with your happy guildmate in the middle.
x  x   x

x  1   x
x  :D  x           < --------- this is a 3x3 cell area with your happy guildmate in the middle. 1 and 2 are your pneumas, if you time your pneumas correctly, your happy guildmate will be immune 
x  2   x                          to ranged attacks forever. You cast pneuma 1 , then wait for 3 seconds, you cast pneuma 2. When pneuma 1 runs out you cast it again while pneuma 2 is still up. Repeat.

As for the safety wall, I don't see any issue with its current state, and I'm mostly thinking about woe, imagine 5 safety wallers all together in the emp, if safety wall stacks you can spend 20 minutes of woe stacking 3000 safety walls, then you get 5 star gladiators with professor opposition so NOBODY land protects your emp and you won woe. 

You could say "oh but then a high wizard uses ganbatein and removes all safety walls!". But no, that's not the case, I've used high wizard to counter sniper guardian builds, when they stack 10+ claymores you need to use like 5 ganbateins to wipe them all and ganbatein has a high after-cast delay even with 3 kiels , in the scenario where safety walls can be stacked, it would be the same case.

On 2/17/2018 at 12:51 PM, CarlyRae said:

Profs have Land Protector for that very reason - to remove ground targeted magic skills such as Pneuma, safety wall, sanctuary storm gust etc. Casting pneuma on emps to prevent the casting of safety wall is lame and is a disservice to professors. If a guild couldn't invest in a professor then they might as well disband their guild.

Casting pneuma on emp is lame? Are you on crack? Disservice to professors? Like seriously are you alright? If I'm woeing and I want an emp to break I will use EVERYTHING in my disposal to make it happen. I'm not gonna be thinking "oh, I'm a champion, I better not use pneuma on the emp and wait for my professor to LP so he doesn't get offended by my outrageous lack of respect against my guildmate!". Wake up.

Edited by Specter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, CarlyRae said:

Additional ideas that would help us decide whether what I am saying is indeed reasonable not

1. The only reason why Snipers are OP in WOE castles is because Pneumas do not stack. Allow it to stack and it will be a big solution against snipers being trigger happy killing machines. This wouldn't be unfair to snipers because we are not nerfing their damage output nor are we taking away their ability to kill. We are only making it harder for them to kill.

2. RSX is a card that does nothing but give you anti knock back. That's it. It doesn't give you any property nor does it give you any resistance. It has nothing. If a character decides to wear it, then it's as if he is wearing nothing and would take full damage as there is no resistance whatsoever.

3. There is a card that allows you to strip an armor at a certain percentage. You could use that to remove the priest's armor.

4. I have played priest all my life and so I know what I am talking about. As you may have noticed, I have tried my best to discuss every possible aspect of this topic. My goal is to not make priest OP, because what's the worse thing that could happen if you are unable to kill a priest? Well, nothing really because priests couldn't kill on its own.

5. I have played countless servers where pneuma and safetywall can be stacked, and it is not as bad as you think it is. 

6. I think I have said everything I need to say about this topic and so it is time to rest my case. I will no longer be posting unless interesting new ideas come. 'Til then....

Regards~

And what's the worst thing that could happen if a priest doesn't die? I have already said this:

"they are designed to last long because they are the life of a team aside from professors. They have defensive skills which, indeed, makes them hard to kill. This is compensated however by the fact that they do not have the ability to kill and if they do not die but the rest of their team mates die, they are useless, aren't they? (CarlyRae, 2018) LOL!"

You should. It is important to point out the faults so we can see the entire picture and decide whether to approve this suggestion or not aside from that fact that it raises your convincing power and credibility. 

I have destroyed this argument.

You can't just simply call an idea as stupid without providing the reasons why. Explain further please. Also, if you think priests will be OP in PVP event, then go bring a priest into a PVP Event and see whether what you are saying is true or not. Let's all bring priests to PVP events then because that would mean absolute win as you insinuated. Haha.

Just because it wouldn't make a difference against land protector doesn't mean it wouldn't make a difference in the over all game play.. The only reason why Snipers are over powered inside WOE castles is because Pneumas do not stack. If Pneuma is allowed to stack, then you'll see how big of a solution it is to the trigger happy killing spree of Snipers. It wouldn't be unfair to snipers either because it doesn't reduce their damage output, all it does is it makes it harder for them to kill. 

1. Sniper isn't op in woe at all.. name me a successful sniper in woe.. LMAO everyone is on devo, 1 skill completely shuts down that class in every way. What does a sniper do when a pally is on defending aura? do 15k-30k fas while he tanks 999999 damage? lol You might think it's op when they get alt / afk kills and think they're good

2. You're wrong because you're supposed to wear RSX with GR. If you wear TGK you're getting DEF - 50 and MDEF - 50 so most people that use converters will actually do less on RSX + GR rather than TGK + GR if they dont use incan / thana, and people that understand this can use it to their advantage. So no, you're not taking full damage as if there was no resistance. It also makes armor indestructible which is huge in events / pvp if there is no fcp brah lol

3. If you're talking about armor strip ( wickebine tres ) which is in the accessory slot, people barely use that card as they use runes or cards like alligator / ifrit / owl baron / errende ebecee / horong. besides, 90% of the players have access to fcp. its not that hard

4. to be honest priest can be an op class on a correct player. it has a lot of kill potential and promise that I and a lot of others can make a battle priest that can support  ^^

no need to buff priest. its already a broken class. you just don't seen enough of people playing priest and it has possibly the most broken buff in assumptio which is literally redux items in a buff

4 hours ago, Specter said:

I find your condescending ways sooooooooooooooo annoying. Jesus, if you are planning to get a "suggestion" through, at least let other people comment their ideas without being a big bitch when they disagree with you.

So back on topic, let me ask you WHY DO YOU WANT PNEUMA TO STACK? what difference does it make whatsoever?? It's a skill that goes away over time, it's not like safety wall that disappears after a number of hits. Stacking it would make no difference, so, I'll use your own words... your argument is weak as hell.

Edit: Also, pneuma is a 3x3 cell AoE that gives immunity to all ranged skills, so if you time it right you can have pneuma in a certain area "forever". Picture this:

x  x  x
x  x  x           < --------- this is a 3x3 cell area.
x  x  x

x  x   x
x  :D  x           < --------- this is a 3x3 cell area with your happy guildmate in the middle.
x  x   x

x  1   x
x  :D  x           < --------- this is a 3x3 cell area with your happy guildmate in the middle. 1 and 2 are your pneumas, if you time your pneumas correctly, your happy guildmate will be immune 
x  2   x                          to ranged attacks forever. You cast pneuma 1 , then wait for 3 seconds, you cast pneuma 2. When pneuma 1 runs out you cast it again while pneuma 2 is still up. Repeat.

As for the safety wall, I don't see any issue with its current state, and I'm mostly thinking about woe, imagine 5 safety wallers all together in the emp, if safety wall stacks you can spend 20 minutes of woe stacking 3000 safety walls, then you get 5 star gladiators with professor opposition so NOBODY land protects your emp and you won woe. 

You could say "oh but then a high wizard uses ganbatein and removes all safety walls!". But no, that's not the case, I've used high wizard to counter sniper guardian builds, when they stack 10+ claymores you need to use like 5 ganbateins to wipe them all and ganbatein has a high after-cast delay even with 3 kiels , in the scenario where safety walls can be stacked, it would be the same case.

Casting pneuma on emp is lame? Are you on crack? Disservice to professors? Like seriously are you alright? If I'm woeing and I want an emp to break I will use EVERYTHING in my disposal to make it happen. I'm not gonna be thinking "oh, I'm a champion, I better not use pneuma on the emp and wait for my professor to LP so he doesn't get offended by my outrageous lack of respect against my guildmate!". Wake up.

Now, try to combine your explanation about pneuma and Safetywall. Imagine you're a priest and you're with your friend who happens to be a Wizard. You and your friend are fighting a champ and so you cast safetywall on yourself and your friend casts a safetywall on herself to prevent yourselves from getting hit by the asura then comes a Bio who happens to have a powerful skill that can be blocked by pneuma. You need to cast Pneuma, but given the current state of Pneuma and Safety wall, do you think you will be able to cast pneuma on top of that safety wall or at least meet your explanation on Pneuma? You don't wanna leave that safetywall or you'll taste the delicious asura.

The scenario above is a 2v2 that was fair until the priest was not able to use one of its most powerful skills because it wouldn't stack with Safety wall. This, btw, is the primary reason behind this suggestion.

My original suggestion is to allow Safety wall and Pneuma to stack. Pneumas, stacking, is only a byproduct of allowing safetywall and Pneuma to stack.

Casting Pneuma on emp to prevent the casting of Safety wall is lame, not the casting of pneuma on emperium per se. 

EDIT: By the way, I was only rude to that one person who insulted my idea saying my idea lacks a lot. The rest, I was civil with.

Edited by CarlyRae

17 minutes ago, Yatogami said:

I'll wait for more opinions on this, but it seems as though this is going in a negative direction.

Hi, May I know what you meant by this? I hope this is not about the number of people who support or oppose an idea. Because if our way of looking at a certain suggestion is by the numbers, then there's a big chance that we miss implementing a good suggestion. 

I hope the staff examine every single argument raised and how they are rebutted. 

By the way, I would like to reiterate why this suggestion was made in the first place.

1 hour ago, CarlyRae said:

Imagine you're a priest and you're with your friend who happens to be a Wizard. You and your friend are fighting a champ and so you cast safetywall on yourself and your friend casts a safetywall on herself to prevent yourselves from getting hit by the asura then comes a Bio who happens to have a powerful skill that can be blocked by pneuma. You need to cast Pneuma, but given the current state of Pneuma and Safety wall, do you think you will be able to cast pneuma on top of that safety wall or at least meet your explanation on Pneuma? You don't wanna leave that safetywall or you'll taste the delicious asura.

The scenario above is a 2v2 that was fair until the priest was not able to use one of its most powerful skills because it wouldn't stack with Safety wall. This, btw, is the primary reason behind this suggestion.

Regards~

If I am a Priest and I'm with my Wiz friend. And, if  there are no other members from my guild (devo perhaps or whatsoever). And, if we came upon a champ and then later on followed by a Bio and nothing else. A 2 vs 2 situation. And, as you have said, FCP is easily accessible, we are all on FCP.

So, knowing that Asura, especially full damage one's (let's not discuss why there's a full damaged asura and there are others), deals more damage to us, we decide to cast Safety Wall.

Damn what do we do with the Bio(an AD build bio for that matter)! Well, we may of course switch to our dual Deviling cloak and put on GTB shield and spam seeds.

Now, how do we win this, we can't just of course always defend ourselves. We have to fight cause we value our seeds and we have other things to do than just defend.

So, me, as a battle priest, given that i can also tank asura, may get out of my SW safe haven, change to a better gear and armor combination and lex+asura/sb the hell out of those two. Because, given that I am with a Wizard, those two are forced to wear GTB shields. So i'll have higher damage with my Asura or my SB. My wiz friend, given that he is long ranged, may stay inside the SW haven and may get the enemy think that he is still spamming Napalm on them but is slowly switching to his Stave Crash equips to at least deal "some" damage.

We will, of course, have to modify our strategy often since the enemy team will think of a way to counter this and to discuss such other strategies would be long and exhausting.

This of course requires experience and I believe experience is what separates the noobs and the pro.

Edited by Fenrir

If I were to give my personal thoughts though, this suggestion would be the lazy way by changing the system as a whole. Instead of relying on "pure skills" like switching armors and stuffs, why not ask the game to allow this suggestion.

Im sorry but this is how I view this suggestion as a whole.

This would be a good suggestion in other servers especially low rate servers but we are a mid rate server and im seeing more people opposed to this idea rather than supporting this.

10 hours ago, CarlyRae said:

You don't wanna leave that safetywall or you'll taste the delicious asura.

So you basically wanna kill two birds with one stone? Might as well enable stacking of Assumptio and Kyrie.

This is spoon feeding my dear and it'd lessen the dynamics of RO.

Edited by Ableton

1 hour ago, Yatogami said:

If I were to give my personal thoughts though, this suggestion would be the lazy way by changing the system as a whole. Instead of relying on "pure skills" like switching armors and stuffs, why not ask the game to allow this suggestion.

Im sorry but this is how I view this suggestion as a whole.

This would be a good suggestion in other servers especially low rate servers but we are a mid rate server and im seeing more people opposed to this idea rather than supporting this.

Tell me, are you the only one who decides about implementing the suggestions? Because if you are, and given this kind of reply, I wouldn't bother replying any further. The new arguments are too far-fetched and downright stupid, too, anyway. Sorry but I have to call a spade, a spade.

One took everything literally. He literally assumed that in the scenario I gave, the priest and the Wizard are just only defending themselves and not attacking. Afther that, he said I mentioned about FCP here but I don't remember mentioning it ever on this thread. It's the same guy who said that Arrow Shower and Arrow Repel works against Pneuma! LOL! The other quoted only a part of my suggestion and tries very hard to twist it to give it a different meaning. Lol.

Edited by CarlyRae

No i am not the one who decides, if the suggestion has a positive feedback then we will "consider" adding it. Take note, i have no power in influencing the other developers. I am also voicing out my opinion as a fellow player. If a suggestion has a lot of positve feedback then my job is to bring it up to the admins for the final judgement.

I will leave it to the community to decide if i should bring it up or not.

The final judgement is still given by genesis

Edited by Yatogami

8 minutes ago, Yatogami said:

No i am not the one who decides, if the suggestion has a positive feedback then we will "consider" adding it. Take note, i have no power in influencing the other developers. I am also voicing out my opinion as a fellow player. If a suggestion has a lot of positve feedback then my job is to bring it up to the admins for the final judgement.

I will leave it to the community to decide if i should bring it up or not.

The final judgement is still given by genesis

Aight, thanks for clarifying that.

You we're the one who gave the scenario, I tried to think of a way to handle that because you were so strong that it may happen and you even reiterated it as the reason behind the suggestion. It applies whether defending or attacking. And, about FCP, yeah well, I misread Brian's reply as yours. Anyway, what he said is freaking true. I accepted my fault on the Pneuma. What i meant was skid trap. And if you keep on insulting me and other people's ideas, prove to me that you're better and meet me in field.

Edited by Fenrir

On 2/19/2018 at 10:52 AM, Fenrir said:

If I am a Priest and I'm with my Wiz friend. And, if  there are no other members from my guild (devo perhaps or whatsoever). And, if we came upon a champ and then later on followed by a Bio and nothing else. A 2 vs 2 situation. And, as you have said, FCP is easily accessible, we are all on FCP.

So, knowing that Asura, especially full damage one's (let's not discuss why there's a full damaged asura and there are others), deals more damage to us, we decide to cast Safety Wall.

Damn what do we do with the Bio(an AD build bio for that matter)! Well, we may of course switch to our dual Deviling cloak and put on GTB shield and spam seeds.

Now, how do we win this, we can't just of course always defend ourselves. We have to fight cause we value our seeds and we have other things to do than just defend.

So, me, as a battle priest, given that i can also tank asura, may get out of my SW safe haven, change to a better gear and armor combination and lex+asura/sb the hell out of those two. Because, given that I am with a Wizard, those two are forced to wear GTB shields. So i'll have higher damage with my Asura or my SB. My wiz friend, given that he is long ranged, may stay inside the SW haven and may get the enemy think that he is still spamming Napalm on them but is slowly switching to his Stave Crash equips to at least deal "some" damage.

We will, of course, have to modify our strategy often since the enemy team will think of a way to counter this and to discuss such other strategies would be long and exhausting.

This of course requires experience and I believe experience is what separates the noobs and the pro.

Hearing what Yatogami said, I would like to answer this one.

Ok so you are a priest and your friend is a wizard. You are fighting a champ, using usakoring, and casting Safety wall, then a wild creator suddenly appears. So what do you do? You use 2xDevC Garment which allows you to tank Asura and AD. You, being the winning champion that you are, with the help of 2x DevC, decide to leave the safety wall because you believe that you can tank the asura, while your friend, being the awesome AD- tanking Wizard that he is, decides to stay inside the safety wall because he can attack the champ and the creator from a far. You are both constantly being attacked and constantly receive low damage. The champ and the creator noticed the low damage and sensed that you are using Deviling card so they changed strategies. The creator decides to summon his Homunculus which happens to be a Vanilmirth who can fire magic skills. The Creator targets your friend! HOLY GUACAMOLE, 500 Million damage. "Why is he doing so much damage on me?", asked your friend who swtiched to a GTB shield to prevent the creator from doing that much damage again. "It's the DevC, dumbass! While it gives u resistance to neutral property, it makes you receive more damage from other properties, 50% in fact!!! You're wearing two so that makes it 100%", you replied to your bewildered friend..

Given that the creator hardly does any damage because the wizard is now wearing GTB and still is wearing DevC, the champ then decides to use Finger Offensive and targets your friend.. Holy guacamole again! 600 Million damage!!! "How is he able to do this? Pneuma me!!", said your bewildered friend! "His weapon has property, get out of the safety wall, for Pneuma and safety wall do not stack!!"

Knowing that you are still wearing the 2 DevC and could very much tank the asura, you decided that you no longer need the protection of safety wall and has a higher chance of winning this fight by relying on Pneuma because that prevents the champ from doing so much damage with his long range attack. The wizard then gets out of the safetywall, and receives the protection of Pneuma instead. The champ sees this and decides to use Asura. He took the bait, cast a powerful asura, and failed miserably. "I must do something!", said the champ. "My Asura doesn't kill them, and my Finger Offensive wouldn't work either because of Pneuma", he added. Then a dark powerful idea came to his mind. "I will use the combo", the champ thought and immediately targets your friend! HO HO HO HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! 500 Million damage! Your friend then decides to switch to a different garment and equips the Usakoring card but the champ senses this, "FURY!!"   "Oh my God, I know what he is about to do!", you said to your self, "ZEN!!!",  You knew the champ was about to cast the powerful asura and so you hurriedly try to cast Safety wall to protect your friend! "Skill has failed!!!" "BAAAAAAAAAAAM!" and then there was silence.

After the clearing of the smoke and the settling of dust, you see your friend lying on the ground, lifeless. You then realized that no matter how experienced you are, if the game is set to prevent you from winning, you will never win.

Edited by CarlyRae

11 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Emphasis on this and no more :)

2 minutes ago, Ableton said:

So your friend wiz doesnt have any offensive skills to fight back? Champ + Bio vs Wiz + ..a spectator friend. Sure 2 vs 1 is tough.

"Oh damn, im a wizard and i couldnt tank a champ and a bio. There must be a problem with the system, this must be changed."

You read his reply then tell me if a wizard is able to do something. I'll give you 3 letters as a clue: G. T. B. Go figure.