dominic361

Labeling Quest Mats

Hello,

I'd like to suggest labeling items that are used in quests with [Quest Item] in blue or red text in their description in order to prevent people from accidentally selling valuable items that they could later need in quests, and stop scamming by more experienced players on beginners.

Since the only way to find out what items are used in quests is to look at every single quest and ctrl + f, it can be very time consuming. This would make life a lot easier for players and prevent mistakes.

It could be even more useful if it said "Used in xxx Quest" 

I believe this is a very easy edit for the GM's to do (literally adding some text, can copy and paste it) and can benefit the community a lot.

Tell me what you think, Thanks!

No to this.

As much as this is a good idea, I could imagine how much work and effort is needed for staff members to do this and suggestions like this are a nightmare for the staff.

If you yourself abhor the idea of looking up every single quest as it is time consuming even with the use of Ctrl+F, then imagine how much horror and painstaking hours it will bring the staff to label EVERY. SINGLE. ITEM. 

So, sorry. This is a good idea but not worth the time and effort. The staff members might as well dedicate their time doing more important stuff than labeling items.