rayskie ventrix

WARPING & CASTING AS FAST AS YOU CAN

It's allowed as long as you are legit about that. this means not using macros to reach that speed and then NOT stopping the moment a GM checks that you are not macro farming (this is considered same as botting)

The rumors you heard probably come from people that tried to cheat and got caught (some of them even for second time)

So... As long as you farm by yourself and not leave your computer unattended it's ok

Let me just share my thoughts in this post. With all do respect to everyone especially the person who posted this and to our dear GM who made time to reply. For me its really good if you are efficient in farming, and you cannot avoid people being jealous of your "skills". What is wrong is, if you are spamming your so called skill and warping while your character is dead. That is definitely oh-so wrong. And of course our GMs will not ban anyone without any valid reasons. :) I love FRO. Taking for your time reading. Godbless everyone. #farmfarmfarm :)

owh yeah i undrstand that using macro's while farming is not allowed but why i heard a lof of hummors about a guild that using macro's during woe/GvG/Br..  coz its unfair if u banned only farmers u should banned the guilds too :) .. anyways im not accusing someone .. 

3 hours ago, rayskie ventrix said:

owh yeah i undrstand that using macro's while farming is not allowed but why i heard a lof of hummors about a guild that using macro's during woe/GvG/Br..  coz its unfair if u banned only farmers u should banned the guilds too :) .. anyways im not accusing someone .. 

All guilds use macros for woe/gvg/br/fild.

MACROS ARE ALLOWED as soon as you don't use them to gain benefits in the game while YOU ARE NOT in front of the screen paying attention to it. In other words, it's not allowed to go AFK and let your character farm because it's the same as BOTTING. If you do this you'll get permanently banned. 

5 hours ago, Ebisu said:

All guilds use macros for woe/gvg/br/fild.

MACROS ARE ALLOWED as soon as you don't use them to gain benefits in the game while YOU ARE NOT in front of the screen paying attention to it. In other words, it's not allowed to go AFK and let your character farm because it's the same as BOTTING. If you do this you'll get permanently banned. 

LOL LOL LOL, allowed for woe/gvg/br/fild ?? then no allowed for farming ? example : if player sit in from computer and using macro did u know he infront computer or not ?

you guys GM allowed makro in woe/gvg/br/fild coz u guys play in that guild.. again LOL LOL LOL Funny, 

oh yeah 1 more, GM TEAM SHOULD CHECK ALL CHAMP coz lot SPAM is MAKRO, dont say they ping good, i no belive such good ping can spam so fast as makro user [champ the most suspect] than other class .like pvp ranker 1 2 3, i no saying all champ using makro but name like broly,brianology,kt smeb probably. well we dont know coz i dont what going on infront they computer, i guess even gm dont know what they doing infront they computer,coz gm no a GOD they just... ah u know la [haha] they still member of some guild. some proof champ using or active they makro, they cant walking normal they only can snap snap anywhere. ask Dedz he know brian cant walking when active his makro on fild he only can snap :D

If u banned farming using makro so make it FAIR for who playing with makro at woe/gvg/br/fild too.
but i know gm scared lose player on this server so they will still allowed it, rip server/dead market and many more. btw i done of ur server. bye2

Edited by Takenoi

On 1/18/2018 at 12:49 PM, Takenoi said:

LOL LOL LOL, allowed for woe/gvg/br/fild ?? then no allowed for farming ? example : if player sit in from computer and using macro did u know he infront computer or not ?

you guys GM allowed makro in woe/gvg/br/fild coz u guys play in that guild.. again LOL LOL LOL Funny, 

oh yeah 1 more, GM TEAM SHOULD CHECK ALL CHAMP coz lot SPAM is MAKRO, dont say they ping good, i no belive such good ping can spam so fast as makro user [champ the most suspect] than other class .like pvp ranker 1 2 3, i no saying all champ using makro but name like broly,brianology,kt smeb probably. well we dont know coz i dont what going on infront they computer, i guess even gm dont know what they doing infront they computer,coz gm no a GOD they just... ah u know la [haha] they still member of some guild. some proof champ using or active they makro, they cant walking normal they only can snap snap anywhere. ask Dedz he know brian cant walking when active his makro on fild he only can snap :D

If u banned farming using makro so make it FAIR for who playing with makro at woe/gvg/br/fild too.
but i know gm scared lose player on this server so they will still allowed it, rip server/dead market and many more. btw i done of ur server. bye2

Your comment makes absolutely no sense. So you are saying people that use macros in PvP are not in front of their computers? How delusional does someone have to be to even think that? Do you even know how a macro works?

I'll show you what is a bannable offense. This is from a player that got recently banned, I'm covering his name because that was his last request before he got banned. This player was not on his computer while he was farming nonstop.  And of course not, we are not gods, but we are not stupid either. There's plenty of ways to find out if someone is AFK or not while they leave their macros turned on and here's a clear example of it.

You warp the suspect to a map where you can't use commands, and watch him spam for a minute or two, talk to him, if he doesn't reply he's AFK, if he's AFK he's banned. 
If you still don't understand my point it's because you don't want to understand.

And we're not forcing you to stay in a server you don't enjoy, but I'm certain I'll see you again since you've been whining about this for months and you're still here. So stop making a fool of yourself.

Edited by Ebisu

i no saying only farmer, i saying makro in woe/gvg/br/fild. is allowed ? really ? did u ever think normal player no using makro ? how they feel ? or u only care about donation ? ur token salary as GM ? or ur pepe guild ? oops i just remember before was lot BC about u being BIAS defend pepe from bc abuse. once again.. LOL LOL LOL FUNNY

farming using makro is wrong, OKAY

so make rule woe/gvg/br/fild no use makro also for FAIR, open this link for google translater https://translate.google.com i'm afraid u dont know meaning of FAIR so give u link for translate it :D good luck ebi

oh yeah, if u guys block me from forum is mean what i'm saying was right [bias,care only for donxxx and etc]

BTW before reply this msg, do ur homework coz they makro or not in woe/gvg/br/fild and how to handle makro player and think again about this :

NON Makro player + normal ping VS MAKRO PLAYER + Normal ping = ??? 

Makro farmer = banned, nice

Makro at woe/gvg/br/fild = walk freely ? u guys decide what punishment for them or ur server will die in 2-3 year more

Edited by Takenoi

Most of the people you mentioned can easily play without macros. You said it yourself "did you ever think of normal player not using macro"? Yes, a lot of people play without macros and they're not whining because they can stand their ground with no problem against someone that uses macros. 

And you may get banned from forums because of the following reasons

27 minutes ago, Takenoi said:

or u only care about donation ? ur token salary as GM ? or ur pepe guild ? oops i just remember before was lot BC about u being BIAS defend pepe from bc abuse. once again.. LOL LOL LOL FUNNY

oh yeah, if u guys block me from forum is mean what i'm saying was right [bias,care only for donxxx and etc]

but i know gm scared lose player on this server so they will still allowed it, rip server/dead market and many more. btw i done of ur server. 

You keep trying to act tough and self righteous just because you don't like me, you are the one being bias'd here. You're only here because I replied, if it was any other GM you'd have stayed put.
And of course you had to hint a GM's identity, good job! You made a fool of yourself again.

I'm closing this thread for your own good. You certainly have no idea what you're talking about.

Edited by Ebisu

Macros used for PvP do not give players any significant advantage. All they do is make mundane tasks less tedious. Macros for AFK farming on the other hand, allow a player to farm 24 hours a day. This is an advantage over someone who is not using macros. This is why we allow it for PvP, but do not allow it for farming. I don't see how allowing macros give an advantage to any specific player (whether they donate or not). Nothing is stopping you from using macros for PvP. 

Also, people have been saying "if you do x, your server will die!!" since the first day I opened this server. Here we are, 10+ years later and we are stronger than we have ever been. I would try to refrain from making those kinds of statements, because they are unwanted and unhelpful. If you have any specific questions, feel free to PM me on the forums.