Moon

January 2018: New Year's Resolution

New Year's Resolution

Start Date : January 03, 2018

End  Date : January 30, 2018

We are strictly enforcing the rules! Read the MECHANICS, and post your screenshots here!

Hi, fRO!
How's your New years? did you enjoy it?
What is your New year's resolution this year?
Do tell us, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

screenForbidden506.jpg

• Like 2

I enjoy my New Year very much because i celebrated with my Family and Friends..

My New Years Resolution is to stop smoking and start a healthy life for the better of my body and my future ..

screenForbidden001.thumb.jpg.bf1baf87300107bbd480b54d70b21ccb.jpg

Edited by Bordz123
  • Like 1

https://imgur.com/hKauJPS This is my Monthly Screenshot Contest.

My New year was very awesome because I met a lot of friends in FRO.

My New year's resolution is I will be kind and nice to the people. Luckily I met a girl who inspired me the most and change my Attitude and Behavior. That's why I am kind and gentle now in other people.

Hope I win and Happy New Year! :)

• Like 1

My New Year's Resolution!? erm... let see..~

OK, actually right now im saving some $$$ to buy a new house for my otoo-san and kaa-san :3

just a lil bit more for me to grasp what i wishing for /heh

Happy New Year fRO~

Minna... Happy New Year~

screenForbidden001.jpg

Edited by Akihashi
  • Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 6:58 PM, Bordz123 said:

I enjoy my New Year very much because i celebrated with my Family and Friends..

My New Years Resolution is to stop smoking and start a healthy life for the better of my body and my future ..

screenForbidden001.jpg

Im starting my healthy life eating carrots everyday :)

screenForbidden001.thumb.jpg.bf1baf87300107bbd480b54d70b21ccb.jpg

screenForbidden000.jpg

8 hours ago, Akihashi said:

My New Year's Resolution!? erm... let see..~

OK, actually right now im saving some $$$ to buy a new house for my otoo-san and kaa-san :3

just a lil bit more for me to grasp what i wishing for /heh

Its about time for me to preview the household~

screenForbidden001.jpg

screenForbidden002.jpg

screenForbidden003.jpg

screenForbidden004.jpg

Hi,

Only 1 screenshots allow to post. if you want more than 1 screenshots you can edit it and make it 1. :)

sunbathing on the beach is one of the fun moments of the new year ,feeeeel freshh :)

Edited by Moon
  • Like 1

It was a busy 2017 for me. I  needed to leave town every once in a while due to my job.

Sadly, my baby sister got sick during the time that I was away and it made me realize so many things in life. It made me scared... It is true that you'll never know how much a person matters unless he/she is gone. Good thing my baby sister is back to her good old healthy self. ^_^

So this 2018, my New Years Resolution is to spend more time with my family. Life is short. Lets make no room for regrets. I'm also planning to teach her to play FRO so that we can bond and create more memories together. <3

screenForbidden208.jpg

• Like 1

New Year's Resolution
A letter to Me

wizowiz / †Flash† - uncrownedkings
Go #11 Gonryun City , Forsaken RO
January 01 , 2018

Dear Future Wizo ,

Yooow crazy mofo you still alive ? hope you still adorable hahaha ... If you still are , then I just want to remind you of something very important we did today that forever changed our life. So what so special about today you ask !?  Its New Year ! but its not just any ordinary new year of course .  I know we never really had a great life to brag and I know these past years were just the same - a waste of time .  It was just simply a day like any other day - whether its father's day , valentines day or even our very own birthday it didn't matter .  One thing never changed - A day ... wont keep the problems away :) .  We had a lot of issues back then aside from a broken family we grew up without a real father .  Mom was always busy & away trying to earn hard for us to have something to eat but in the end for us it was pointless cause the problems were just to big and we even got kicked out and became homeless ... we begged relatives to help but it was useless - we were too young & immature to even try to understand this ... we were selfish - we rebelled thinking we already know whats right and didn't care - we did whatever we want even if it made people suffer .... we cursed the world and asked  " why me? ..... " .   So we tried literally anything that would make us happy but we were blind ... we were too naive.  Soon after it was already too late to realized  we made more mistakes and no matter how hard we try, the things we did can never be erased ... all hope was lost.

Soooooooo of course today isn't about reminding you of all the bad things hahaha xD ... cause you know the funny thing here is that the moment you and I gave up ?  was the day we had this unforgettable encounter with this red girl of the snow.  At first it meant nothing it was silent then we start to talk and it made us curious ... "how is it that your different yet so similar to me ? ..."  then it began.  Each day passed and every single day we learn more ... we learned how things can be so different simply by looking at it in a different perspective where there's endless possibilities that lies beyond. We learned that solutions doesn't just come in a day or on its own ... but rather its made with your hands.  It was then we realize how foolish & blind we were to not see the effort of others for us, how we regretted wasting all those years to selfishness ... and how slowly yet surely we started to believe things will change so today to start things right we made a new year's resolution - to start a new.  That we will repay all the effort that others did for us specially our mom - to completely change our shitty lifestyle and to work hard that someday we may grow respectable in the eye of others  - and that we may become a person that this wonderful red girl will be proud of :)  -  I was your past and your my future so i write this letter to you, to remind you how lucky we were to find a new meaning in our life and to be able to realize .... that its never too late have a future.

P.S - if your still with her make sure to continue taking care of her she's very precious - she changed our life afterall , if not WTF U DOING BRO CHASE HER U MOFO

Your Adorable Past ,

wizowiz

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
***NOTE TO MY PAST SELF FROM THE FUTURE - ITS BEEN 29 DAYS I ALREADY HAVE A JOB AND IM STILL WITH HER SO FU WE DID IT & SEE YOU NEXT YR HAHAHA***

new years resolution.jpg

Edited by gunxsword11

Announcement!!

Theme: New Year's Resolution

Date: January 2018

Entries: 9

3rd Place:

• Forum name: Akihashi
  • In-game name: Akihashi
  • Entry: Click Here to view
  • Prize: 30 Event Tokens

2nd Place:

• Forum name: TheLittleBugger
  • In-game name: Jarhead
  • Entry: Click Here to view
  • Prize: 45 Event Tokens

1st Place / Champion:

• Forum name: gunxsword11
  • In-game name: wizowiz / †Flash†
  • Entry: Click Here to view
  • Prize: 70 Event Tokens

To claim your reward, message me here in the forums or look for me in-game!

Thank you all for joining!