railgun

New Valkyrie Weapon for Proff (Proffesor Book Weapon Type)

Hello and Good day.

As the title stated above, I would like to suggest a new Valkyrie weapon (Book class weapon) for battle Prof type character. The last time of a book type weapon was available for prof was Forsaken Professor Book ( an old forsaken elite weapon artifact which rarely found now days). The stats of the Forsaken Professor Book are as stated below:

Int +25

Str +15

Max HP +10%

Increase damage on demihuman by 15%

Attack 150

The good thing about using book type weapon is that it stacked with the passive Study skill in which a level 10 will give Attack +300 & +5% ASPD. Combined with Hindsight skill, double bolt cast, Ifrit rings, it will be a spectacular sight to see when one engaged in a melee battle. From my observation of the battle priest type using High Priest Strike Eagle weapon, I would like to suggest a new Professor Valkyrie Book with the following stats:

STR + 40, INT + 25, MATK + 25%, HIT + 100, Max HP + 25%
Increase damage on medium size monsters by 15%.
Unbreakable.

When attacking there is a 5% chance of casting Strip Shield.
Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 10 Soul Siphon on the enemy when attacking.
Add a 3% chance of auto casting Level 10 Sonic Blow on the enemy when attacking.
Add a 0.1% chance of auto casting coma on the enemy when attacking.

Adding chances to auto casting Asura Strike for prof might be overkill, but maybe the developer can think of other skills suited to be in the weapon. Pairing the Professor Valkyrie Book with Professor Cursed Ring or Professor Guardian Ring will produce a new variety to Professor class besides the reduction type and the bolt type. Feel free to suggest any stats which can be good for the weapon. Thank you.

+1 on the book type melee bolting built ...

but im not fond of adding so many skills onto it .. as u already have like double bolt casted on .. when u hit .. then u hit with soul siphon sonic blow and even thinking of adding asura ? thats like too much ...  

instead i think u should pair that weapon into the prof G ring

[Professor of The Guardian]
Vit +25, Dex +20, Max HP +25%, Max SP +20%, Matk +10%, Walking speed +15%,
2% chance to cast of Soul Siphon with increased damage by 300% when receiving physical attacks,
2% chance to cast of Counter Instinct when receiving physical attacks,
Reduce Vit def by 10%, decrease damage taken from magical attacks by 15%, Enable use of Lvl 5 Counter Instinct
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

by putting in some vit and dex ... so that u could be a melee prof built with spamming bolts and be tanky ... maybe boost abit of soul siphon dmg? i haven tested so i dont really know what kinda damage it does 

Yes, you are right. I was basing the weapon from the High Priest Strike Eagle and Prof Highness staff. The skill set of prof should be sufficient on its own without other char's skill since a prof is a versatile char. Prof is tanky on its own if you count in the energy coat skill. Their safety wall, fiber lock and blinding mist also help in their survival. Adding dex is helpful too. I dont know whos having a prof guardian ring to test, kinda rare to see that equip in server. Need more inputs from other players too and those who have prof guardian ring. Thank you.

4 hours ago, qperteplex said:

For now I'm alright with the strip shield buff so +1 to strip shield, -1 to the coma and reject sword though.

Prof will be too tany cause they got energy coat as well

Same points for me.  E Coat+ reject sword would be OP in terms of survivability.

Maybe the Professor Valkyrie Book can be modified with Prof Guardian Ring to cancel out the Lvl 5 Counter Instinct skill when both are equipped. Its like Paladin Guardian Rng that reduce shield boomerang and shield chain's damage by 100% when equipped. That way the prof wont be too tanky.

On 12/4/2017 at 1:50 PM, mmband said:

2% chance to cast of Soul Siphon with increased damage by 300% when receiving physical attacks,
Reduce Vit def by 10%, decrease damage taken from magical attacks by 15%, Enable use of Lvl 5 Counter Instinct

I'd say this is unnecessary for the Prof G Ring and can be removed. They get 50% HP boost from the ring and proposed weapon effect.

On 12/3/2017 at 9:56 PM, railgun said:

Increase damage on medium size monsters by 15%.
Unbreakable.

When attacking there is a 5% chance of casting Strip Shield.
Add a 5% chance of auto casting Level 10 Soul Siphon on the enemy when attacking.
Add a 3% chance of auto casting Level 10 Sonic Blow on the enemy when attacking.
Add a 0.1% chance of auto casting coma on the enemy when attacking.

For the weapon, this can be removed as well as the Strip skill coz I remember this was an issue with sniper SB before. Refer to this

The book can have +25% ATK additional to compensate as both gears only give MATK bonus

I think adding ... the tackiness is needed for Prof G ... as obviously Prof G was .. made for the sake of a more suitability built that decreases its matk attacks compare to the other rings  .. by only giving boost to vits and dex.. for u to do normal hits... plus the skill siphon soul is a risky skill that have a set back of self dmg if it fails .... hence this built need a high hp and defensive survival .... its OP if those stats are added to a ring that boost alot of its Matk then not only u doing decent bolts but u can tank like hell ..... but for the G ring.. i dont think ur matk dmg is decent at all .. and u mostly concentrate on making it tanky.... would not be surprise if the new weapon doesn't boost magic at all instead ... give additional skills like how High Priest Strike eagle is .... at least is a fresher more unique built ... 

From all the inputs above, the proposed Prof Valkyrie Book is edited as be below:

Increase damage on medium size monsters by 20%.
Unbreakable.

When the weapon is equipped with Professor Guardian Ring, the effects are as below:

When equipped with Prof Valkyrie Book, decrease damage taken from magical attacks by 15% and Lvl 5 Counter Instinct are disabled.

As for additional +25% ATK, the current Professor Cursed Ring already has the +20% ATK in its stats:

Professor Cursed Ring:
Walking speed +15%
Reduce Damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
Reduce Vit def by 10%
HP +15%
SP +5%
Matk +20%
Int +35

Attack +20%

There's a variety of battle prof can be made just by selecting the type of Prof Rings. Players can equips Prof Bless Ring for more MATK damage, Prof Cursed Ring for more melee damage and Prof Guardian Ring for more HP and survival.

• Like 1