yzyyy

brutal black angel of ghost mask stats not effective.

The basic stats on Brutal AG mask is +10 to all stats which when added with certain forsaken knight equipment adds another +10 stats.
Which makes it +20 (not considering all the added bonuses for each class listed), this is the same effect as the freebie Oliver wolf hood.

My point is, there are no stats from the Brutal AG Mask. When i equip oliver i clearly see an increment of +20 stats, when i swap to brutal the +20 goes away, meaning no stats added from brutal...

Can you please look into this, as for a donation item, i feel this is a massive let down.

Looking forward to a favourable and quick solution from you guys.

Ta,

yz

would you please provide some screenshots of BEFORE and AFTER wearing it? the screenshot should include an Open ALT+Q and ALT+A .

As you can see, the Angel mask does not have the basic +10 all stats effect.
However, it does have its specific effect, aka in this case LK.

Lets say this Mask is put on a sniper, it has no effect at all...

let me know if you need further information.

screenForbidden001.thumb.jpg.3abeaa6b01e729e36ba802ff56f115ca.jpg

screenForbidden002.jpg

On 12/3/2017 at 4:32 PM, yzyyy said:

The basic stats on Brutal AG mask is +10 to all stats which when added with certain forsaken knight equipment adds another +10 stats.
Which makes it +20 (not considering all the added bonuses for each class listed), this is the same effect as the freebie Oliver wolf hood.

My point is, there are no stats from the Brutal AG Mask. When i equip oliver i clearly see an increment of +20 stats, when i swap to brutal the +20 goes away, meaning no stats added from brutal...

Can you please look into this, as for a donation item, i feel this is a massive let down.

Looking forward to a favourable and quick solution from you guys.

Ta,

yz

Hi,

We will check it. :)

I checked and none of the brutal/magical/striking headgears are giving +20 stats. It's just +10 , I'll ask Genesis if this is intentional or a mistake in the scripts. Thanks for reporting. Also, if it's a mistake, it will be fixed in next patch.

On 07/12/2017 at 12:17 AM, Ebisu said:

I checked and none of the brutal/magical/striking headgears are giving +20 stats. It's just +10 , I'll ask Genesis if this is intentional or a mistake in the scripts. Thanks for reporting. Also, if it's a mistake, it will be fixed in next patch.

Hey,

Mine isnt giving the +10 stats either... only the added bonuses for each individual class... You cannot expect me to have paid for an item which 'is not supposed to give stats' when it says on it... i bought it simply out of reading the stats...

12 minutes ago, yzyyy said:

Hey,

Mine isnt giving the +10 stats either... only the added bonuses for each individual class... You cannot expect me to have paid for an item which 'is not supposed to give stats' when it says on it... i bought it simply out of reading the stats...

I'm not expecting you to do anything, this will be fixed next patch thanks for reporting.