Forsaken Players

Helpful Suggestions

Dear Admin and GM's,

Good day,

I am writing these helpful suggestions listed below base on in-game hard experienced for myself and to others as well.

List of suggestions:

1. F12 Keys - I would like to suggest to have another column for the key and make it 4 if possible instead of just 3. Some players having a hard time because of the short keys due to the number of skills and supplies that needed to be used and I believed having 4 columns will meet our needs in-game. 

And also we can drag the keys up and down to be able to see what skills or whatever we put in the key. Sometimes we press the wrong button because we cant see  the skills we put in the F12 keys.

2.  /bm - I would like to suggest if possible instead of typing the /bm we can just simply double enter the chat box without typing the /bm . I noticed sometimes /bm doesn't work and you have to double enter again and again to be able to use the skill or chat and it is annoying especially you are in a pvp, woe, etc.

3.  Alt + Q - I would like to suggest if possible we can create another tab for just costumes items such as Upper, Lower, Mid headgear's costumes. Hopefully in the future we can create headgear's items that just for costumes and that wont affect our general or main gears are still equipped. These items are non stats reward basically its for fashion or just costumes.

4. Legendary Poring Pipe - I've noticed this/some headgear's are meant to be in lower headgear right instead of upper headgear. Upper is for Hats, Lower is for Pipes,etc, Mid for Ears headgear's.

Ill check in-game if there are something else that needs to be improve.

Please see attached files for your reference.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Forsaken Players

ALTQ.png

F12 Keys.png

I believe what you are requesting was already suggested before. And it is a renewal feature which fRO(pre-renewal) cant have.