jonghurts

Re entering Raid Map for atleast once after DC

I would like to suggest to allow the party leader to re-enter raids like thana room at least one re enter only. because it is really hassle calling out GM and there is no GM available. raiders time are getting wasted also this will save gm's time and the broadcaster will not be abuse just shouting LF> GM. Since there is only 1 recall please put a 1 re-enter also. because the server have a random dc. Please notice my suggestion. This will help all raiders to do the raids and finish it. effort are getting to waste because of the random DC. Thank YOU

+1 I would like to suggest that as well. Specifically when raiding BW, its a duo or a solo run. Having a solo run means you need to open multiple client to have the necessary characters you need to finish the raid. Although its the players risk to run the raid in solo, however it would be a big help if the party leader can re-enter once and recall members one time as well.

I like this suggestion, this will help the raiders, But it would only be allowed for the leader of the party.

We make it a only a single recall, because a lot of players abuse the recall (Spam the recall broadcaster).

Let's see what the rest of the team thinks about this

@Ebisu@Penthesiliea@Moon@Yatogami

+1 to this especially most of the time there's no gm. I don't know why, even on discord there's no gm even though they say, there's always a gm there lol +1 to this make this thing as soon as possible, 1 re-enter is enough