Ableton

Currency Trader NPC

Currency Trader NPC

1. What does it do?

Exchange Token to Zenny and vice versa on a fixed rate. (say, 1 token=12m zenny). "Wait!, are we gonna get free token npc??"

NO. This NPC doesn't have infinite amount of tokens stored, but zenny.

2. How does it work?

At first, this npc has 0 tokens stored. Then "Player A" comes, traded 1 token for 12m zenny. Now this npc has 1 token stored in it. Then "Player B" comes, he needs token, so he traded his zenny to token. Now "Player B" has 1 token for now because that's all the npc can offer.

That's how it works, serves as "token bank" open for public. Every time you check the npc, it will show you its current token stored. (deposited/traded by other players by exchanging their tokens to zenny).

This might not be necessary, but i find  this NPC might come in handy at times. Wachu guys think? 

Edited by Ableton
  • Like 1

Kinda great idea :3

lets c the others thought anyway xd

It's good and I like the idea but the possibility is that, It can be hoarded by zenny farmers. That means players in need of tokens in cases of rush buying or emergency token deficiency could not work out.

22 minutes ago, Norse_Joog said:

It's good and I like the idea but the possibility is that, It can be hoarded by zenny farmers. That means players in need of tokens in cases of rush buying or emergency token deficiency could not work out.

Hhmm, you are correct, thats a possibility that might happen.