podian

Farmer selling Friggs Farm

Got an EOF or two lying around?

Hey everyone! My in-game name is Dakka and I've got news for you!

If you want the best shield in the game but don't want to spend the double-digit hours (and head scratching!) to farm it, you'll wanna hear about...

Dakka's Farming Emporium!

For one week only (Sept 18 to Sept 25, 2017 @servertime) you can get 5% off an order of Frigg's materials!

Regular Price :          238 Tokens
Discounted Price : 225 Tokens ! /omg

Aaand since I'm such a fair fellow, you'll notice lots of items have a cost of "nothing" under column I, and that's because I'm a fair guy -- Willows drop all three items at once so I only charge for one of them. Draco's drop all the dragon items so I pass the saviings on to you! I even throw in burning hearts for free because they're a by-product that I don't charge you for! Buy the entire group (colour coded) for more savings!

FriggsFarm.thumb.png.7847994b370af31cd3085437fc5f46c2.png

Of course if you don't have Chivs lying around and would like to include them with your full order, you can for just 15 14 tokens during the special promotional period!

Contact "Dakka" in-game now to place your order! Thank you for supporting local newcomers and hard workers tryna' get by :D