I've been playing FRO for almost 4 months now,, I enjoy farming zeny in abyss and also donating to help the server. But what annoying about it is I've been seeing lots of bot activity in abyss_03. I've sent a report message genesis on skype for this issue. But it seems like these people are not getting band from what they are doing they are still doing BOT in abyss_03 and shocked that they are now fully equip.

Please can you do something like permanently banned this people.

Well, I understand your frustration. Funny thing indeed when you see a dead high wizard keep warping around the map for awhile, sometimes up to 1 hour (LOL). I mean if your farmer already dead, what are you doing warping it around the map. I have seen this so many times in abyss_03 and lhz_dun map. If you pmed someone with (/am) on, keep spamming it till there's an answer from the player. If the player are farming, they will notice the pm spams eventually. Unless they are not in front of their PC leaving to a program to spam the warp and cast skill for their farmer. I suggest you to pm the name of the farmer that you suspect is a bot. If there is no answer or just automatic answer from (/am) for a long time, just @request a GM to do bot check at that map. Since Gepard should be able to block all BOTs, then the farmer should be able to answer the GM question easily.

14 hours ago, devanaoki said:

I've been playing FRO for almost 4 months now,, I enjoy farming zeny in abyss and also donating to help the server. But what annoying about it is I've been seeing lots of bot activity in abyss_03. I've sent a report message genesis on skype for this issue. But it seems like these people are not getting band from what they are doing they are still doing BOT in abyss_03 and shocked that they are now fully equip.

Please can you do something like permanently banned this people.

Hi,

If you suspect someone do bot please send @request in game. It'll help us. When I'm around or other GM's, we will check it. :)

Have a nice day.

• Like 1