Ableton

The FRO Fashionista of the Week

Event suggestion.

The FRO Fashionista of the Week.

Let's all have a little time off and chill out with this little fun event occuring at least once a week. To show off your head turning fashion statement and stand out among the crowds.

° Interested participants must register (verbally) to the hosting GM. The GM will only accept maximum of 5 contestants. First come first served for the registration.

° Contestants will then show off their best outfit on a stage. (They will stand there together all at once to save time).

° The hosting GM will broadcast and call out to everyone to come and vote for their bet contestant by coming to the event place and openning a pub with the name of their choice.

° Voting period will be 2-3 mins. So players who want to support their bets must stay there and keep their pubs up until the voting period ends. (C'mon guys, 2-3 mins only. Please participate.) That time, the GM must already counted the votes.

° The highest pub votes will be the winner and will be crowned as The FRO Fashionista of the Week.

First prize = 7 Event Tokens

Second runner up = 3 Event Tokens

Notes:

Open for everyone, Male or female char (or if you want separate.)

Yes, there could be so many alts just to have more votes but thats no big deal. It's only a little event.

Number of maximum contestants and prizes will be under GM's discretion.

20 hours ago, Ableton said:

Yes, there could be so many alts just to have more votes but thats no big deal. It's only a little event

Cheating is not tolerated in this server.

20 hours ago, Ableton said:

Interested participants must register (verbally) to the hosting GM. The GM will only accept maximum of 5 contestants. First come first served for the registration

Having a maximum of 5 contestant is not fair to everyone. First come first served? For somebody out there Its like entering thanatos room without having a chance.

This is just my opinion. TY. :D

I'd have to say that I'm not a big fan of this event, although it would really be amazing, but I can guarantee that it wouldn't be messy.

Although we can somehow do this at times on the Monthly Screenshot Contest.

Edited by Harmony

14 hours ago, #MEG said:

Cheating is not tolerated in this server.

Inspiring words from someone who doesnt use alts in some events.

13 hours ago, Harmony said:

Although we can somehow do this at times on the Monthly Screenshot Contest.

9 minutes ago, Penthesiliea said:

We already have monthly screenshot for this event.

Well yeah, this would be a lot easier and more organized.

So you pursue cheating?

Yes its a little event but when you do alt voting again and again how come it cant be a big deal?

And are you accusing me? When do I use alts? I cant control two chars at NVZ , in Emp race too, in jumbled pass ? ETC ! Prove it and report me if I do! I do have alts but I don't use them for cheating and I join events with a corresponding char.

#MEG = dice , morrocan race , parasite and warp portal .

Meagan Takahashi = emp race , jumbled pass and LMS.

Meg Can Outrun Zombs! = nvz.

Watch your mouth because I can report you with your accusations.

And don't make or post a suggestion if you don't want opinions.

And sorry but that's my point of view.

Edited by #MEG