kaiserako

BANNING PROCEDURE!

DONT BAN UNLESS ITS TRUE.

SOME ARE USING OTHER'S IGN IN THIS GAME. AND MAKING FALSE CRIME SUCH AS SELLING ITEMS OR OBJECTS THAT A CORRESPONDING MONEY.

INVESTIGATE OR INTERROGATE BEFORE BANNING SOMEONE

INVESTIGATE IF IT IS THE TRUE CHARACTER WAS USED OR BEING MISSED USED IGN. I.P TRACING CAN BE HELPFUL

INTERROGATE THE REPORTER.. SOMETIME ITS A FALSE REPORT. BECAUSE OF SOME PROBLEMS THAT THEY ENCOUNTER IN GAME. LIKE BEING TRASH TALK. THEN THEY GONNA FILE A REPORT THAT IS NOT TRUE.. LIKE BEING "SET UP"

BE MORE CAREFUL ON HOW YOU BAN, BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE HERE HONEST WITH THEIR GAMING AND LIVING.

ASK QUESTION IS NOT A SIN..

WRONG JUDGEMENT IS A SIN..

YOU KNOW YOUR ROLE HERE

THANKS. PLEASE DO RESPOND

Hello

DONT BAN UNLESS ITS TRUE.

I don't understand what you mean with "UNLESS IT'S TRUE" can you elaborate please?

SOME ARE USING OTHER'S IGN IN THIS GAME. AND MAKING FALSE CRIME SUCH AS SELLING ITEMS OR OBJECTS THAT A CORRESPONDING MONEY.

I understand your concerns about the procedure we follow to ban someone, so let's clarify some things:

1.- We (as GM team) have strict procedure to ban someone, in order to ban players we have to:

A) caught said player red handed (like when they broadcast offering RMT, scamming players, etc.)

B) When someone else report to us and we consider the proofs are enough to ban the offender)

after this, we have to LOG who (the GM) banned who (the offender), when and the reason (usually linking to proofs and or ticket where the report was made)

INVESTIGATE OR INTERROGATE BEFORE BANNING SOMEONE

on first case we dont have anything to ask (hey you really broadcasting about RMT???, sure not a mistake??? ok, just asking...)

on the second case, we always require proof and said proof have to meet certain standards too, to give you few examples:

we do not accept altered proofs, that means the one reporting have to present uncropped screenshots where the name of he/she (the one that reports) and the suspect should be visible and clear [exception to this rule are screenshots of GM main chars, as we protect identity of them]

if the proof is from another place (like facebook) we require something linking directly to game (this means we don't accept a "Yes my name is GM Danger in fRO, lets RMT" as proof) as we know anyone can do a fake facebook profile and frame players

INVESTIGATE IF IT IS THE TRUE CHARACTER WAS USED OR BEING MISSED USED IGN. I.P TRACING CAN BE HELPFUL

We know that and we not only check database (for names) and IP trace, we have other tools too [Gepard shield is <3]

INTERROGATE THE REPORTER.. SOMETIME ITS A FALSE REPORT. BECAUSE OF SOME PROBLEMS THAT THEY ENCOUNTER IN GAME. LIKE BEING TRASH TALK. THEN THEY GONNA FILE A REPORT THAT IS NOT TRUE.. LIKE BEING "SET UP"

personally i think our GM team can differentiate between a real report and a "revenge report" and that is one of the reasons we require proofs to act against someone

BE MORE CAREFUL ON HOW YOU BAN, BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE HERE HONEST WITH THEIR GAMING AND LIVING.

already explained how banning someone works, EXACTLY!!!, for respect to honest players and to be fair with them, we ban players that break rules

THANKS.

You're welcome

• Like 3