Orbicularis

Creator Black Oriental Sword

Hello guys.

So basically I got this creator weapon at 30$. I soon realised how this weapon cant even stand against a legendary creator weapon. 

I just wanna suggest that the GMs should look into this and try and better update this weapon. Its just a suggestion and I hope people would agree with me on this.

Thanks

• Like 1

The legendary weapons are 80~90% of the donation variant. The legendary creator weapon should not be stronger. Can you provide specifics so we can look into this?

2 hours ago, Genesis said:

The legendary weapons are 80~90% of the donation variant. The legendary creator weapon should not be stronger. Can you provide specifics so we can look into this?

So first thing is the str and int benefits of this donation weapon is equal to the legendary bio weapon. The bolt level is higher in the donation weapon but there is no addition in the % damage of the bolts. This is not even comparing to Jrage (An incomparable donation weapon that is for the same exact price). Having the 0.1% chance of coma in the donation weapon is pretty good but I feel it is too weak in comparison to the legendary weapon/Jrage with the addition of extra mammonite damage and increased AD damage by quite a significant percentage. Overall I just think that this weapon should not even be on the donation list or needs buffing (AD damage? Bolt damage? Just base stats? Lack of reduce after cast delay (compared to the Jrage)?)

That's just my opinion but please do consider updating It according to what you feel is the best way forward.

Thanks

On 6/23/2017 at 8:53 AM, Orbicularis said:

Hello guys.

So basically I got this creator weapon at 30$. I soon realised how this weapon cant even stand against a legendary creator weapon. 

I just wanna suggest that the GMs should look into this and try and better update this weapon. Its just a suggestion and I hope people would agree with me on this.

Thanks

couldn't agree more.