Ladies and gentlemen.

Due to the server's running out of tokens stock and donators, I suggest we need to have more active automated events. ACTIVE. ACTIVE. ACTIVE. I believe it can solve many problems that are happening in the market. Almost 95% of the players in Fro world are trading items for items and do not use tokens as the main currency anymore and because of that, players are having difficulties to get stuff that they want. Not all players have the items that another players want. Even if there are, those players need tokens and not items. So this is my suggestion. In the end, the GM(s) who'll have to decide the final result. Your decision will decide how's the game will go on. It's up to you.

• Like 1

+1 to this i totally agree to this. There is a Token crisis to Players this days including me. its hard to gain token this days. all i have is items. So the only solution is to trade it to other items. .... 

#1 Problem 

You want certain items but the seller wants pure and if you ask for trade he doesn't need your item and so on.

Edited by SweetTooth

We should have A daily quest system in FRO :D

Like it has Difficulty: Easy, Medium, Hard, Extremely Hard.

Depending on the Quest.. the reward should only be fix F.Tokens.

Like we can only Take 1 Daily quest for a day.

Give it a Time Limit. (if a players doesn't finish a quest in certain amount of time the quest will be void and the timer will be reset to another day to be taken.) so no one can abuse it,
Easy Quest = 1-2 tokens.   (can be done with 1 players) <------ good for newbies and also old players for passing time.

Medium Quest = 3-5 tokens <------ good for newbies and also old players

Hard Quest = 5-10 tokens <------ good for mid-geared players and also Geared Players it might need party also.

Extremely Hard Quest = 50-100 tokens.<------ Needs party and geared players.

or We can make the quest like it opens only in certain time in certain day.

Daily Quest = East Quest = once a day.

Medium Quest = Once per two days.

Hard Quest = Once per 3 days.

Extremely Hard Quest = once a week.

this will fix the Currency problem in FRO.

It also makes sense cause in old fro we work hard for zeny

but this time zeny is not the currency  in FRO but tokens.

#2 Solution

Make an NPC Conversion   

Exchange 1b = Certain amount of token.

#3 Solution 

Like GM held Event 

They should Make an event that rewards Fro tokens.

and Thats what i think.

Edited by SweetTooth

3 hours ago, SweetTooth said:

We should have A daily quest system in FRO :D

Like it has Difficulty: Easy, Medium, Hard, Extremely Hard.

Depending on the Quest.. the reward should only be fix F.Tokens.

Like we can only Take 1 Daily quest for a day.

Give it a Time Limit. (if a players doesn't finish a quest in certain amount of time the quest will be void and the timer will be reset to another day to be taken.) so no one can abuse it,
Easy Quest = 1-2 tokens.   (can be done with 1 players) <------ good for newbies and also old players for passing time.

Medium Quest = 3-5 tokens <------ good for newbies and also old players

Hard Quest = 5-10 tokens <------ good for mid-geared players and also Geared Players it might need party also.

Extremely Hard Quest = 50-100 tokens.<------ Needs party and geared players.

or We can make the quest like it opens only in certain time in certain day.

Daily Quest = East Quest = once a day.

Medium Quest = Once per two days.

Hard Quest = Once per 3 days.

Extremely Hard Quest = once a week.

this will fix the Currency problem in FRO.

It also makes sense cause in old fro we work hard for zeny

but this time zeny is not the currency  in FRO but tokens.

#2 Solution

Make an NPC Conversion   

Exchange 1b = Certain amount of token.

#3 Solution 

Like GM held Event 

They should Make an event that rewards Fro tokens.

and Thats what i think.

Thank you for your concern everyone!! We'll do our best in the dev team to give you an enjoyable experience. Look forward to our upcoming updates soon ^^

@SweetTooth Place your ideas in the suggestion so we can review it :D

The main problem is related to the price of tokens itself, at token shop. It does not worth buying token pack, it's to expansive for just a few amounts. Like, for $ 40 you can buy any cape or sword and sell it for 2k tokens, meanwhile for $ 40 you can buy only 1440 Tokens. You see the problem here? Items are becoming more valuable then the token itself, it's like a country with a weak main currency (instead of trading with the main currency you start trading material things for services/products).

Edited by Puding

5 hours ago, Puding said:

The main problem is related to the price of tokens itself, at token shop. It does not worth buying token pack, it's to expansive for just a few amounts. Like, for $ 40 you can buy any cape or sword and sell it for 2k tokens, meanwhile for $ 40 you can buy only 1440 Tokens. You see the problem here? Items are becoming more valuable then the token itself, it's like a country with a weak main currency (instead of trading with the main currency you start trading material things for services/products).

ya I totally agree to your statement sir. 

Think about FRO (right now) as a Old civilization where in Old times you trade items to items because currency was a problem back there and has limited count only.

Meanwhile it was fix by the Government by Mass production of money. 

While they produce it, the only way to get it is to hard work for it.

How will earn and hard work for it?

you will work for the higher ups.

So my idea is the same like Making a quest system that give fair amount of F.tokens to the Players as a reward depending on the difficulty of the Quest or JOB.

This way we are helping Both Server and The player it self.

its like Mutualism, it  is a relationship in which both species benefit. Like in ecological relationship.

1 hour ago, iKD said:

+1 this is good for the fro's economy

yep

• Like 2

+1 to this.

Within my 2 weeks stay and observation when it comes to token tradings and commerce, I somehow find the f. token trades and market less appealing, same to what others have commented, I tend to item to item trade first rather than spend wee hours to find someone who's willing to go for tokens over items, also, I myself can get the items that I need at the T.Shop rather than buy F. Tokens / T.Packs itself, since I have purchasing powers outside the game's currency (i mean credit card lol), but not all of us have this capability, upgrading or innovating the token commerce would benefit and encourage more players. Also I noticed, people tend to grind / farm less compared to years ago or probably its just me.

I agree with the daily quest in all, but might as well chug in some suggestions too.

(Hopefully I don't violate any of the rules, I read it but then again feel free to correct me)

-Weekly in game Auctions?
  *like we open up a special map and we let people to the Auction thingy, with the F tokens primarily in used. (This will encourage people to focus more on F. tokens for like about 60-90% success rate depending on what in game items people auction)

-Daily or Weekly Raffle for some Rare / SPecial Items / Daily Event Item / Packages etc.

*Raffle Item X with Y slots, wherein Y slots is the total amount divided among the slots in form of F. tokens.
     (For example, the item being raffled is Hat X which cost 120 Tokens, then let's say we open 10 slots for 12 F. Token each or 20 slot for 6 F. tokens each when    we all slots have been taken we can roll the draw else we can cancel it.)

*Were tokens would be used in paying slots and put a randomizer NPC (If the script allows to process it) and then the results / winner will be broadcasted to inform everyone and have a fair knowledge and understanding that they won in a clean slate. With this process I think some players especially new ones can primarily invest for tokens since they could just shed a few amount of F. Tokens for their items.
  *Can be player initiated with the help of Randomizer / Raffle NPC to avoid abuse which the NPC will require a processing fee / or some sorts equivalent so the proceeds can help the market afterwards.

Well that's it, please inform me if I did something wrong or overboard or should just put it into a new suggestion , but anyways thanks for opening this up and thanks for hearing my suggestion.

edit: corrected some grammar mistakes and disoriented sentences, sorry I just woke up when I commented, apologies for the confusion made.

Edited by Covfefe

2 hours ago, Covfefe said:

+1 to this.

Within my 2 weeks stay and observing the tradings and commerce, I somehow find token trades and market less appealing since I like what others have commented, tend to go to trade to trade first rather than spend wee hours to find someone who's willing to go for tokens over items, I myself can go to the items that I need at the T.Shop rather than buy F. Tokens / T.Packs itself, since I have purchasing powers outside the game's currency (i mean credit card lol), but not all of us have this capability, upgrading or innovating the token commerce would benefit and encourage more players. Also I noticed, people tend to grind / farm less compared to years ago or probably its just me.

I agree with the daily quest in all, but might as well chug in some suggestions too.

(Hopefully I don't violate any of the rules, I read it but then again feel free to correct me)

-Weekly in game Auctions?
  *like we open up a special map and we let people to the Auction thingy, with the F tokens primarily in used. (This will encourage people to focus more on F. tokens for like about 60-90% success rate depending on what in game items people auction)

-Daily or Weekly Raffle for some Rare / SPecial Items / Daily Event Item / Packages etc.

*Raffle Item X with Y slots, wherein Y slots is the total amount divided among the slots in form of F. tokens.
     (For example, the item being raffled is Hat X which cost 120 Tokens, then let's say we open 10 slots for 12 F. Token each or 20 slot for 6 F. tokens each when    we all slots have been taken we can roll the draw else we can cancel it.)

*Were tokens would be used in paying slots and put a randomizer NPC (If the script allows to process it) and then the results / winner will be broadcasted to inform everyone and have a fair knowledge and understanding that they won in a clean slate. With this process I think some players especially new ones can primarily invest for tokens since they could just shed a few amount of F. Tokens for their items.
  *Can be player initiated with the help of Randomizer / Raffle NPC to avoid abuse which the NPC will require a processing fee / or some sorts equivalent so the proceeds can help the market afterwards.

Well that's it, please inform me if I did something wrong or overboard or should just put it into a new suggestion , but anyways thanks for opening this up and thanks for hearing my suggestion.

+1

I Like your suggestion.

Wow. Thank you all for the total positive comments. Never thought that i would get many replies. But GM(s) haven't come up with any comment yet.

I love the idea of including more automated events to help with the Token crisis as we speak. And I am more than happy to help create more events, but I would need all of your support, especially my colleagues.

And as for the daily quest, I'll just reply on the other post since we're not actually allowed to discuss it on another suggestion since it would less likely be implemented :)

If you want to comment on that suggestion, Click here

Edited by Harmony