mchaildecastro

PORING RACE ROOM

OBJECTIVE

• Time Killer / Boredom Killer
  • Players / Gamblers Bonding Room
  • Another fun and exciting game to play for FRO gamers

IDEA

My idea was taken from the "Video Karera" gambling machine which low profile pinoy street gamblers play , in video karera - players bet between horses with their designated tracks by putting peso coins on the slot machine and by selecting the lane of the horse they wish to win , the horse who reaches the finish line first wins and your lucky if you have placed your bet on that horse. I want to suggest an fRO version of it and instead of horses we gonna use porings for the race .

What we need are 6 tracks or more and an NPC for placing players bets :

• Poring = 1st Track
  • Poporing = 2nd Track
  • Marin = 3rd Track
  • Deviling = 4th Track
  • Angeling = 5th Track
  • Arcangeling = 6th Track
  • NPC ( Where to place amount of bet [TOKENS] and choosing track )

Mechanics will be :

• Minimum of three players or more to bet before the poring starts to run from their tracks from starting to finish line .
  • The race will not start if its doesn't reach the minimum players who will place their bet on the NPC .
  • There will be a first , second and third place winner.

1ST PLACE = AMOUNT OF BET X4 [EXAMPLE: 1 F.TOKEN WILL BE 4 F.TOKENS IN RETURN]

2ND PLACE = AMOUNT OF BET X3 [EXAMPLE: 1 F.TOKEN WILL BE 3 F.TOKENS IN RETURN]

3RD PLACE = AMOUNT OF BET X2 [EXAMPLE: 1 F.TOKEN WILL BE 2 F.TOKENS IN RETURN]

4TH , 5TH AND 6TH PLACE LOSE.

• Players can not bet 2 or more tracks.

TEAM

#GENESIS

RESULT

• Players can bond and do the trash talks and tease each other in a private room :D
  • Option to risk tokens / Gamblers hobby ( Your lucky if you win and go to the token shop and buy more tokens if you lose :D )

Thank you and I'm looking forward for the GM Team to approve my suggestion.

By - Macoy A.K.A The Chainsmoker

Edited by mchaildecastro