RedRum

Biolab3 MVPs

On 5/20/2017 at 4:29 PM, RedRum said:

Where to find, or how to summon biolab 3 mvps? In lhz_dun03 only find High Priest. Is this ok or do I just have bad luck?

lhz_dun03. 2 MVPs spawn in the map. 1 is sure to be High Priest the other one is random. Spawn time is 100~130 min

If you are gonna ask why 2 MVPs are summoned in the map, HP MVP used to have an expensive drop, they made a 2nd MVP to make sure it will no longer be hoarded. The drop is trash today

Oh, that answers my question. Thanks --- But still, why is it that when I use "@whereis" for the other ones that are not HP, it says that "Monster does not spawns normally"?

Edited by RedRum
Other question

11 hours ago, RedRum said:

Oh, that answers my question. Thanks --- But still, why is it that when I use "@whereis" for the other ones that are not HP, it says that "Monster does not spawns normally"?

Not sure about this. When I was hunting it I made use of ratemyserver. My guess would have to be because it is randomized which of the 6 LHZ MVPs would spawn

Edit: Added link about LHZ MVP update

Edited by qperteplex
Added link about LHZ MVP update