tito

cursed and blessed ring quest

you know this quest is too hard but it is getting harder and harder. you know why? because some of the players are still hunting or farming those items needed on this quest and guess what? they only sell it in the market? why don't they give a chance to those who wants to finish the quest? so please give chance to others. players here are so selfish. of all the servers that i played before this is the only server that people and players are GREEDY, BULLY and SELFISH. I've recommending this server and telling my friends that this server is the best so far but i take back what i said to them.

It's not that hard , and its not getting harder and harder, you have to fight for your farming place or whatever you do.

Those who are you saying "BULLY , GREEDY and SELFISH" They are also doing their quest for themselves like you.  There's  a lot of chance, so stop complaining. 

Where can you find a person that whos hungry for days and there's a food infront of him and he'll give you instead of him eating it just because you're hungry for halfday? None right? Simple as that. 

In general what you saying is that the GM team should take the freedom away from those who have fought hard to be able to have a part of the market for themselves. You want to gain, or actually the GM team to make, an advantage/opportunity that benefits you. If I state it like that, it seems your actions only have selfish interest to bully the ones who are farming that content, which is in my opinion a very greedy suggestion you make there.

See what I did there? Now think again about what you just said.

I've been playing for almost 4 years here. I fought my way farming when I started. I was up against a veteran, who I dont know why, was monopolizing  lost dragon(spawn time back then was 1 hour). There was NO vote cape whatsoever and I only had my F.knight set.

When I made my way up I was the primary farmer for EOF and BOS. I gave away EOF to my guildmates back then and would've done the same to BOS but I had competition with it soon after. BOS dropped price due to update. I got almost 100pcs of BOS in my storage due to that.

I dont know whats hard about the ring quest coz the items should be easy now as BOS was scarce that time. It was sold like 200 toks then until it got inflated upto 2k+ due to hoarding. Rings were sold 4k tokens that time, JUST RING FFS. I farmed everything for the 2 rings I made for myself and the huge quantity stuff were the only things I had difficulty with

Based on my past experiences as a ring maker, I started out just like any other player. I had to fight for the spawn times of the boss that drops the items I need. For example Valkyrie Randgris drops Spiritual Whispers. I had to hunt against 2 big MvP guilds back then and I never complained. Farming for the other normal materials was a drag as well. sure there are other farmers, and this is a pk server, you're bound to be killed by a stronger player while farming. but that shouldn't give you that much of a problem unless it falls under bullying like the player hunts you down and kills you specifically. GMs can maybe handle that.

Please also remember that the quest is needed to make rings which is a vital part of the game. Thats why alot of people are doing the quest.

• Like 1