Alexaa

Earliest Memories in Ragnarok

I first played Ragnarok in an offline copy I bought in a pirated store (early 2000). I can't afford online. It was very expensive and internet was also very expensive. Then, I tried a high rate server (2007-2008). 

If I remember it correctly, in alde_dun, the way going to the alde_dun02 has some bapho jr, and bathory. But now, there is no mob in there. I like going there for the Yggdrasil Berry that bapho jr drop. There are also many bathory and bapho jr in other parts of alde_dun1. Also, Baphomet was in alde_dun and not in Hidden Temple.

Also, chimera was in beach dun (west dun), tao gunka was not there. Sometimes, a treasure chest appear in beach dun. It drops, some pole axe, war axe, grimtooth. and ygg berry.

Dark Priest was in Geffen dungeon, not in Geffenia, iirc. And, I walked from geffen dun to geffenia.

There are also lots of mobs in Glastheim town. Now in FRO, there is only 1 gargoyle, I think.

When did they changed it? Or did they?

In both, offline copy and high rate server, Morroc was not yet destroyed. And Satan Morroc episode was not released yet.

I remember, I used grimtooth on megalodon, LOL. I abandoned it after maybe, five minutes or more, maybe ten.

Lol I remember looting  a person in morrocc before in Philippine Ragnarok Online and I thought he was giving it for free turns out he was waiting for someone else opps I didnt know that then i ran away