jaxlnazaire

Help me in this case...

Everytime I tried to play on the different computers, this is always happening... I'm using an USB Flash Drive or my SD Card to copy this game from my USB/SD Card to other computers but this is always makes me upset... GMs or anyone please help me.. Email me at [email protected].. thank you..

Error on uploading.. My concern is the error after I opened the Fkenro.exe App.. The Error says 'Invalid file has been detected: cps.dll'

Error ID: 9 .. It always wasting my time in every internet cafe I tried to play FRO :3

2 hours ago, jaxlnazaire said:

Everytime I tried to play on the different computers, this is always happening... I'm using an USB Flash Drive or my SD Card to copy this game from my USB/SD Card to other computers but this is always makes me upset... GMs or anyone please help me.. Email me at [email protected].. thank you..

Error on uploading.. My concern is the error after I opened the Fkenro.exe App.. The Error says 'Invalid file has been detected: cps.dll'

Error ID: 9 .. It always wasting my time in every internet cafe I tried to play FRO :3

have you tried deleting it? and if it still doesnt work, just redownload fRO again, I guess..