Alexaa

Series of questions for GMs

Hi GMs! it says here that we can ask you anything we want to know :D 

So here are some series of questions i want you guys to answer. This is just for fun! /heh

1) What was the last picture you took with your phone?

2) Star Wars or Star Trek?

3) What was the last lie you told?

4) Favorite TV shows / Movies?

5) Favorite subject / class? Why?

6) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing clothes but be able to bathe? /heh

7) Weirdest experience in ForsakenRO?

8) Most memorable / favorite experience in ForsakenRO? (in-game or not)

Hope you guys enjoy answering this questions ;)

A screenshot of my conversation with somebody in Facebook Messenger

Star Wars

That I slept all day which is the reason why I was not at work but in reality I was just lazy.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D , The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Marvel movies (ones in the MCU), Nolan Batman Trilogy

English. Because I hate math.

6) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing clothes but be able to bathe? /heh

Would go a week without bathing but being able to change clothes. It's freaking cold anyway.

Regular player: A player invited me to play "adult games" with him. Yes he's a guy. Some people in here might have an idea? Cheezus this is embarrassing.

GM: A player invited me to play "adult games" with him. Yes he's a guy. Some people in here might have an idea? Cheezus this is embarrassing. Again.

I got to find friends that I'm really looking forward to meet in real life.

• Like 1

Thank you GM @Armstrong. More please? @Genesis , @Veracity , @Bishop, @Capuccino, @Danger, @Dream, @Euphoria, @Harmony, @Mystique, @Seraphine, @Shino, @Shiro, @Ryuk   

@iKD Thanks broo keep this topic up up up !

A sticky note with a quote printed on it.

Star Wars!

I'll be productive today *Watch anime/series/movies all day*

Sponge Bob / Harry Potter

Engineering ( Course related ) because of the people I work/study with, and my love for anything computer related.

A week without changing clothes-- I wouldn't feel comfortable not being able to take a bath for a week o-o

Legit Character : Skype with friends while we played a card-game [Some weird stuff happened though it was filled with laughter]

GM : Being courted by players ( Though it's really sweet but sometimes I receive rude messages :S )

I met people who are now dear to me (Someday I hope to meet them in person and have fun just like what we do in-game, though I've already met some of them which was also fun! )

We went to mall and watched a movie , and got to bond with each other while we ate dinner ( Sharing stuff fRO related and in real life)

• Like 1

A selfie, haha.

Definitely Star Wars!

I never lie! Oh well, I lied. I guess this was the last lie I told.

TV Series: Supernatural, The Flash, Arrow, King of Queens;  Movies: Fast&Furious, Bad Boys, xXx, Kill The Boss and so on (too many to list actually).

Good question! I preferred the chemistry classes most. Experimenting was always fun!

Duh. This is a hard one. I think a week without changing clothes is rather doable than not bathing. Of course as long the clothes don't look dirty xD

Surprisingly I cannot identify the weirdest experience of all I had. I'm sorry!

My very first days here at fRO are unforgettable for me. And the very first WoE I joined!.

• Like 1

This seems fun! Let me join!

• A selfie without makeup and filter  #NoMakeUp  #NoFilter

• You'd probably hate me for this but I never watched both, still I pick Star Wars

• That I'm going to study for my exams in which I didn't (Luckily, I passed)

• TV Shows: F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Big Bang Theory, Say Yes to the dress
  • Movies: Legally Blonde, The Age of Adaline, A Walk to Remember, Miss Congeniality, Insidious, The Sixth Sense, The Time Traveler's Wife

• I guess it'd be my Baking class, I love sweets

• I need to take a bath of course! Imagine how messed up my hair would be, and my clothes would have to be always clean or else, I will never leave my home.

• Legit Player: When a player kept asking me to kill them, I mean, leave me alone! If you're a Masochist then leave me out of it
  • GM: When I host Dice events, some players (who think they are so cool to die) just relog to get out of the Dice Room, but unlucky them, I managed to copy their names and rewarp them back to the Dice Room. It wasn't weird for me, it was weird for them. I guess you guys would need a weirdo GM sometimes in your lives.

• Most memorable would probably be being part of a family that you can share your real life problems with. Thank you for making me a better person than I was before. 
Edited by Harmony
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Harmony said:

This seems fun! Let me join!

• A selfie without makeup and filter  #NoMakeUp  #NoFilter

• You'd probably hate me for this but I never watched both, still I pick Star Wars

• That I'm going to study for my exams in which I didn't (Luckily, I passed)

• TV Shows: F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Big Bang Theory, Say Yes to the dress
  • Movies: Legally Blonde, The Age of Adaline, A Walk to Remember, Miss Congeniality, Insidious, The Sixth Sense, The Time Traveler's Wife

• I guess it'd be my Baking class, I love sweets

• I need to take a bath of course! Imagine how messed up my hair would be, and my clothes would have to be always clean or else, I will never leave my home.

• Legit Player: When a player kept asking me to kill them, I mean, leave me alone! If you're a Masochist then leave me out of it
  • GM: When I host Dice events, some players (who think they are so cool to die) just relog to get out of the Dice Room, but unlucky them, I managed to copy their names and rewarp them back to the Dice Room. It wasn't weird for me, it was weird for them. I guess you guys would need a weirdo GM sometimes in your lives.

• Most memorable would probably be being part of a family that you can share your real life problems with. Thank you for making me a better person than I was before. 

this was too deep. *nosebleeds*

Picture of my dog.

Star Trek I guess, I've never really like Star Wars that much.

I'll have time to do X today!

True Detective probably.
For movies, I really like Bronson, Castaway and Dredd.

Mathematic and history, it was just the easiest for me.

6) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing clothes but be able to bathe? /heh
Bathe

Getting my life threatened, although it was pretty funny at the time.

Hanging with players is probably my favorite experience. I don't get to do it very much due to work.
Most memorable would probably be when we first launched the server, so much has changed since then.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Genesis said:

Mathematic and history, it was just the easiest for me.

Wow GM GENESIS! Math kinda hard for me. You're insane.

facebook screenshots

Star Wars

Im on my way.

The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Marvel movies 

Math

bath , ill just sleep naked like a boss 

Regular player: joining LMS with no gears

GM: I fell asleep while hosting an event. lmao, good thing i woke up

I've met lots of friends

A drawing.

Star Wars.

I won't cram this weekend -.-

TV shows Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, True Detective (s1).  Movies... Lord of the rings, gladiator, I'm not a movie person i guess

I hated them all lolol, maths and chemistry were the easiest ones for me, but history bleh. If I had to choose a favorite... "computer science" because we used to play shitty LAN games with my friends sometimes. 

bath, you can keep yourself clean enough for your clothes to be ok for like 3 days.. then you are screwed

Hmm when I first started I used to play a game with some friends that we flirted with any female sprite in fcity, my first target talked to me for like 2 hours, ended up being a dude lmao

? Most memorable / favorite experience in ForsakenRO? (in-game or not)

I've met a few players IRL and one of them gave me one of the best memories in my life. As in-game wise, I've been here for so long and I've experienced so many nice things with people that I can't really choose.

• Sad 1