Maiimaii

Discord for ForsakenRO

So uhmmm dont you guys think we should have this ForsakenRO Discord group? That way it'll help newbies to ask for us easily, and since shoutout box is removed we need something like live chat. Or maybe to make more friends? Just an idea to help newbies. I can say that most of them doesnt ask for help in forums because they might think that its troublesome. So i think Discord would make them easily to ask, not just newbies, also it would fRO community and veteran players. Most of gamer have this discord im pretty sure . And its free so why not? XD 

let me hear what you guys think. 

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

99% of time people would use just for trasthalking... :/

Yeah sure, we cant prevent that for not happening because its internet but, dont you think how helpful it is on server? And you can ban them from server on discord if they spam. And also you can mute person therr if you get annoyed or something, its still the same whats going on in-game, theres also trashtalks in game so yeah. But i just think this is reallly helpfull tho.  And yes just like @flAzulon said. You can kick em off to server .

2 hours ago, Armstrong said:

Would i be able to hear your voice?????????

:O Some ppl did but they bully me D: NOMOAR

Edited by Maiimaii

1 minute ago, Maiimaii said:

Yeah sure, we cant prevent that for not happening because its internet but, dont you think how helpful it is on server? And you can ban them from server on discord if they spam. And also you can mute person therr if you get annoyed or something, its still the same whats going on in-game, theres also trashtalks in game so yeah. But i just think this is reallly helpfull tho.  And yes just like @flAzulon said. You can kick em off to server .

Quite honestly, the community lacks a sense of togetherness. Sounds cheesy, I know. But, I feel like it's useful to have quick contact with a community. Sure we have the forum and all but it's still quite different since the platform of a discord server can be a lot less formal. Events can be hosted on the server, and people get to interact quicker with the server's administration (owner and all other kinds of gm's)

If the GM's think that it's too much work, then they can even get good players (not good in gears, but good with people kind of good) to help out and manage the discord server. And a side note that, even if the GM's/Admin wouldn't approve of it, it wouldn't be illegal to make a 'community' made discord server for the game (as long the owners disclaim that they do not officially represent the game administration). :P

2 hours ago, iKD said:

Or maybe shoutbox should be implimented again?

Just like i said some of them might be lazy to make their forums to seek for help, and most of gamers has discord on their pc mostly those who play Moba fps games.  It wouldnt b that hard to make an discord group tho plus you can have fun chatting to your friends , listen some music, be a dj. Let your friend hear your fav music. Something like that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, flAzulon said:

Quite honestly, the community lacks a sense of togetherness. Sounds cheesy, I know. But, I feel like it's useful to have quick contact with a community. Sure we have the forum and all but it's still quite different since the platform of a discord server can be a lot less formal. Events can be hosted on the server, and people get to interact quicker with the server's administration (owner and all other kinds of gm's)

If the GM's think that it's too much work, then they can even get good players (not good in gears, but good with people kind of good) to help out and manage the discord server. And a side note that, even if the GM's/Admin wouldn't approve of it, it wouldn't be illegal to make a 'community' made discord server for the game (as long the owners disclaim that they do not officially represent the game administration). :P

Yeah true, even us could make it but its better for admins to handle it. And its easier to approach Admins instead skype. Not all people has skype or use it. Just some people had to make one because had to contact admin or ask some question. Discord would really be a big help on server and on our community. MORE FRIENDS! XD

• Like 1

Just now, Maiimaii said:

Yeah true, even us could make it but its better for admins to handle it. And its easier to approach Admins instead skype. Not all people has skype or use it. Just some people had to make one because had to contact admin or ask some question. Discord would really be a big help on server and on our community. MORE FRIENDS! XD

I hope that they consider this too! It does more good than bad. :P

• Like 1

And they can advetise that discord easier than us in forums xD if we only made it by ourselves , i don't think that people would come or join in xD soo yeah pleaseeee make a discord group +1

24 minutes ago, flAzulon said:

Discord would be nice. It's easy to manage the community.

If people use it to trashtalk, just kill them off from the server.

19 minutes ago, Maiimaii said:

Didn't knew that You can do that D:

Let's see what community thinks about it, and if we get a positive response we can try :)

7 minutes ago, Danger said:

Didn't knew that You can do that D:

Let's see what community thinks about it, and if we get a positive response we can try :)

Yas please!

18 hours ago, Veracity said:

We have a surprise for you guys later today! ;)

Omg thissss

9 hours ago, Hollister said:

wkwkwkwkwkwkwwkwkwk

Kkkkkkkkwkwkwkwkwkwkw