plok123

Admins and Devs, I love you <3

First couple of years when I joined the server was so much fun, the grind, new friends, the drama, the betrayals, the trash talking it was all fun for me, the unique items on this server, the competitiveness between big guilds oh my.

But then I kept wondering why this guy spams a certain skill so fast, why doesn't he die? Bla bla. Then Gepard shield! This got me so hyped to be active again and not just afking anywhere.

Then I started reading through the server updates, the reviewed suggestions, and finally a friggs shield guide!! Lol

So much respect for the admin and dev team, the work and effort they put in this server just kept getting better, all the work while living their own lives, wow. I feel like I wanna kneel down and bow before you all, except you Kyle, coz you my female doge ;) jk jk <3

Oh what a good day to be back.

• Like 2

On 2/2/2017 at 3:33 AM, plok123 said:

First couple of years when I joined the server was so much fun, the grind, new friends, the drama, the betrayals, the trash talking it was all fun for me, the unique items on this server, the competitiveness between big guilds oh my.

But then I kept wondering why this guy spams a certain skill so fast, why doesn't he die? Bla bla. Then Gepard shield! This got me so hyped to be active again and not just afking anywhere.

Then I started reading through the server updates, the reviewed suggestions, and finally a friggs shield guide!! Lol

So much respect for the admin and dev team, the work and effort they put in this server just kept getting better, all the work while living their own lives, wow. I feel like I wanna kneel down and bow before you all, except you Kyle, coz you my female doge ;) jk jk <3

Oh what a good day to be back.

this one though haha