Brianology

WHY IS THERE A FRIGGS GUIDE?

now that there is a friggs guide get ready for all the farmers to do this 24/7 to make tokens. before there was no guide and it was actually an QUEST. it was meant to be a hard quest and its worth it for the stats, now its gonna cost 0 since everyone will do the quest and get one GG rip friggs price 2017 and people that spent days even weeks doing the quest from start to finish without guide 

hehe xd see u in fild hehe xd

• Like 1

Hello

It was released to prevent abuse from certain players that were selling guide (Not Shield, Just the guide) for tokens / other goods in game (who knows if even real money)

Personally I think it will help:

New players to gear more easily / keep busy doing quest(s) instead of leaving server after some weeks

Farmers to get some tokens if they decide to sell all materials / certain items /complete Shield

Prices have fluctuated before and probably will fluctuate again, but that depends of other factors besides a guide (Essence of Fire is an important factor on this quest yet).

Take for example cursed ring, even after guide release, prices remain stable due to cost of materials and mainly  due to lazy people that still pays to quest makers :D

Edited by Danger
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

@ShadeIromatak Haha dude the quote on your signature is not mine, it's from Game of Thrones :D http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Drowned_God#Drowning

AHHHH don't tell anyone - it sounds better if comes from you haha

Making the guide public does not change the fact that you still have to farm the items, so what's the problem? 

Stop being elitist.

The funny thing is that the ones who try to hide information about the quest DID NOT ACTUALLY TRY AND FIND THE NPC THEMSELVES.  Most of you got the info from someone else anyway,

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rayray said:

Making the guide public does not change the fact that you still have to farm the items, so what's the problem? 

Stop being elitist.

The funny thing is that the ones who try to hide information about the quest DID NOT ACTUALLY TRY AND FIND THE NPC THEMSELVES.  Most of you got the info from someone else anyway,

Im not sure if it is meant for me or what not.. but i just hate the fact that someone took advantage of this quest being a top secret and sells the guide in-game.

I did find the npcs myself, well not entirely all since my friends in fro way back gave me some few hints regarding to this quest.

16 hours ago, Danger said:

Hello

It was released to prevent abuse from certain players that were selling guide (Not Shield, Just the guide) for tokens / other goods in game (who knows if even real money)

Personally I think it will help:

New players to gear more easily / keep busy doing quest(s) instead of leaving server after some weeks

Farmers to get some tokens if they decide to sell all materials / certain items /complete Shield

Prices have fluctuated before and probably will fluctuate again, but that depends of other factors besides a guide (Essence of Fire is an important factor on this quest yet).

Take for example cursed ring, even after guide release, prices remain stable due to cost of materials and mainly  due to lazy people that still pays to quest makers :D

good points.

On 1/31/2017 at 10:13 AM, Rayray said:

Stop being elitist.

The farming of the items were not hard, the hard part of the quest was all the warps and where the npcs are.

Stop being elitist? since when was trying to be fair for the people that did the quest WITHOUT a guide = elitist?

The funny thing is that I did the whole quest by myself when I first came back, LOL.

Still waiting for you in fild so I can destroy you, since you act like youre good on the forums lmfao

Edited by Brianology

I actually disagree.  Finding the NPCs is not that hard when you read the conversations.  I found hunting the items more tedious.  That's why I don't see the problem of revealing all the information, they would still farm anyway, and it stops people from charging people tokens just for the coordinates.  That is the part of what I am saying as elitist, if you are not part of that problem, then good.

Well, I did the quest the week it came out(so no decent information really), I also did most of the legendary quests when it came out, then the rings as well.  It's not really a big achievement.

Killing me in fild is also not an achievement.  I main biochemist, not that big of an achievement for you to kill a class that is not a top tier pvp character, it would be embarrassing though if you die against a biochemist while using a pvp class.  I go to fild to talk to friends, you probably killed me in an alternate if you random at fild, so if that's what you want, then good for you. :)

Lastly, fild is not a good way of testing how good you are at pvping seeing as storage is allowed.  Win LMS alone or at least rank on pvp ladder without resorting to parties, then we can talk.

Edited by Rayray

Too be honest when I did the quest ages ago, it was the farming that took a toll on me, the time invested on essence of fire alone was a lot, coz you know they kill you xD

It's kinda the same on any quest in this server, it's the items you need that takes up a lot of time.

19 hours ago, Rayray said:

I actually disagree.  Finding the NPCs is not that hard when you read the conversations.  I found hunting the items more tedious.  That's why I don't see the problem of revealing all the information, they would still farm anyway, and it stops people from charging people tokens just for the coordinates.  That is the part of what I am saying as elitist, if you are not part of that problem, then good.

Well, I did the quest the week it came out(so no decent information really), I also did most of the legendary quests when it came out, then the rings as well.  It's not really a big achievement.

Killing me in fild is also not an achievement.  I main biochemist, not that big of an achievement for you to kill a class that is not a top tier pvp character, it would be embarrassing though if you die against a biochemist while using a pvp class.  I go to fild to talk to friends, you probably killed me in an alternate if you random at fild, so if that's what you want, then good for you. :)

Lastly, fild is not a good way of testing how good you are at pvping seeing as storage is allowed.  Win LMS alone or at least rank on pvp ladder without resorting to parties, then we can talk.

you're just oblivious now. you clearly don't know what goes on in this server. "win lms alone or at least rank on pvp ladder" LOL that is comedic. like I said, oblivious. although, if you wanna give me ALL of your characters to kos we can talk :)

17 minutes ago, plok123 said:

Clearly dont know what goes on in this server. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMN this is getting so interesting xD XD

say what you Ray?

Ray is too scared to pvp against me because he knows he will get embarrassed and all his big talk on the forums will go to shit ):

a lot of thanks to people that gave me the npc location specially athena` saving me a lot of time for stopping me to do the insect quest for the 3rd time telling me that the next npc is the "demon" in moc_fild22 hehehehe....

calcifer(the one that gave me the guide for free, a whole lot of thanks to you), spycyfy(for letting Athena` guide me), and Athena` for helping me.