Rayray

Regarding the skill Delays

Well with the Gepard Shield online already, I guess we should retract all the delays that were put inplace to combat breakneck and similar programs.  Can the more involved people in the community kindly compile a list so that the GMs can see it easily and make a decision about it.

P.S.  Regarding gunslinger, I hope that this can include the skill Desperado, as I believe that the main reason for its delay is the said programs.  Now those are gone, can we put it back the way it was? or at least near to how it was?

Only the GMs can answer that atm.  If not back to the real delay before, at least tweak it to make it nearer to the correct spam.

5 hours ago, Rayray said:

Well with the Gepard Shield online already, I guess we should retract all the delays that were put inplace to combat breakneck and similar programs.  Can the more involved people in the community kindly compile a list so that the GMs can see it easily and make a decision about it.

P.S.  Regarding gunslinger, I hope that this can include the skill Desperado, as I believe that the main reason for its delay is the said programs.  Now those are gone, can we put it back the way it was? or at least near to how it was?

OMG rayray denk you for this suggestion and yeah we need thisssssssssss </3

I wish the old days when you can spam 4-5 av's legit : w;

1 hour ago, Hollister said:

And sb q__q. And fs. And a bunch of other things.

Yeah i miss that old times when you can spam SB :CCCCCCCCCC but sum pplz abused this bn now it goneeeeeeeeeee. time 4 spamminnnnnn again

• Like 1

+1 to this since ppl were using "thirdparty programs" to abuse the spam those delays were implemented, no point to put delays now because gepard is already implemented. Please bring back the legit card combinations and spam.

Just to make things clear:  This should still all be under observation.  Example would be the Ninja's FS, we don't want to revisit that hell hole again.

i believe the delay placed on soul/final strike will not change despite the fact that Gepard Shield is up.

Since soul/FS spam doesnt rely on aspd and is also not affected by kiels.

please do not touch the delay placed on soul/fs.

Having a delay for some skills used in pvp is probably beneficial for the pvp experience itself ( i didnt pvp since here, have not been here long lol, im jsut speaking using my exprience from some years ago ) So i guess a skill by skill analysis as to wether or not having a delay could be a good idea. 

21 hours ago, TheScientist said:

I just tested Gunslinger Cursed using Desperdo. It's insanely strong, I think we should put the nerf back

We haven't changed anything on the skill delays.

7 minutes ago, Yatogami said:

We haven't changed anything on the skill delays.

That's really weird cause my spam on GS is so OP and i dont even have pingzapper on yet. I'll use it on tonight's WOE to get some attention, I really think it needs nerf

2 minutes ago, TheScientist said:

That's really weird cause my spam on GS is so OP and i dont even have pingzapper on yet. I'll use it on tonight's WOE to get some attention, I really think it needs nerf

Maybe you have a really good internet connection.

On 1/20/2017 at 7:46 PM, Rayray said:

basing on weeks of observation, I believe the desperado is fine.

10 hours ago, dlsmizel said:

basing on weeks of observation, I believe the desperado is fine.

We didn't change anything to spams in the recent patch right?

12 hours ago, TheScientist said:

But it wasn't like this before. I'll show you right now if you come to fild

Really good internet :D