Specter

Is it really that difficult?

One time everyone can actually start playing legit... ppl are already finding ways to bypass the brand new anti-cheat system. I'm so disappointed ... considering one of the names in this pictures is from someone I could bet all my shit in game that he was a legit player.  Also another name there is a very well known player that reports a lot of other players for cheating, yet he seems pretty happy of the news, such hypocrisy.  *sigh*

351xykk.png

24gm5qu.png

• Like 1

LIT AFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF HHAAHAAAHAHAHAHHA CANT WAIT TO SEE WOE

Oh good lord i gotta see this.  I'll make time next week for WoE and just kill people.

The idiots doesn't realize that if they still have unnatural spam with Gepard, then that is a clear sign of macro so they can easily be spotted and reported.  Should be fun.

1 minute ago, TheScientist said:

I was gonna say that. What the f is this !? Such disappointment I hope Jepard keeps getting updated to counter these "tweaks"

LMAO Strello OP

1 hour ago, Rayray said:

Oh good lord i gotta see this.  I'll make time next week for WoE and just kill people.

The idiots doesn't realize that if they still have unnatural spam with Gepard, then that is a clear sign of macro so they can easily be spotted and reported.  Should be fun.

I kno sum1 HUE

23 minutes ago, Fat Papa said:

one of them said that they are all talented and legits :)))) #mindblown

HUEHUEHUE WS is legit SHHH

6 hours ago, Specter said:

One time everyone can actually start playing legit... ppl are already finding ways to bypass the brand new anti-cheat system. I'm so disappointed ... considering one of the names in this pictures is from someone I could bet all my shit in game that he was a legit player.  Also another name there is a very well known player that reports a lot of other players for cheating, yet he seems pretty happy of the news, such hypocrisy.  *sigh*

351xykk.png

24gm5qu.png

first man, sorry to disappoint you, Synapse 2.0 is not a crime th0.

nothing can bypass gepard except for razer gears.

the tweaks were made for them to be able to play American WOE,  gepard detects everything. so we need to clean stuffs.

if you were able to see, Warsong was still 34 during that WOE almost everyone was clean.