niemono89

Critical axe and soul breaker axe for sinx

Since this server doesn't have custom axe valk. weapon option for sinx. Would like to suggest it anyway :3

The effects would be like this,

Critical axe: AGI+30, LUK+40, STR+50, critical rate+30, 10%-30% autocast meteor assault while doing physical damage/enable LV5 maximize power skill, aspd+30(+40 would be better coz of lacking aspd while equipped by sinx :3), Unbreakable.

Soul breaker axe(sets with loki's infernal dagger): STR+40, AGI+15, VIT+20, INT+60, aspd+20, increase soul breaker damage by 60%, Unbreakable. 

Hope GM'S and players supports it(lets hear ur thoughts too btw :3)

55 minutes ago, niemono89 said:

Since this server doesn't have custom axe valk. weapon option for sinx. Would like to suggest it anyway :3

The effects would be like this,

Critical axe: AGI+30, LUK+40, STR+50, critical rate+30, 10%-30% autocast meteor assault while doing physical damage/enable LV5 maximize power skill, aspd+30(+40 would be better coz of lacking aspd while equipped by sinx :3), Unbreakable.

Soul breaker axe(sets with loki's infernal dagger): STR+40, AGI+15, VIT+20, INT+60, aspd+20, increase soul breaker damage by 60%, Unbreakable. 

Hope GM'S and players supports it(lets hear ur thoughts too btw :3)

What makes axe special for a sinx?

• Like 1

The brutal raw crit dmg of course(if compared to daggers, swords, katars*serves as crit bonus only) :3

And for soul breaker counterpart: axes gave the best base dmg after all xd

the cons would be the lacking aspd when equipped by sinx, that's y I'm asking for aspd boost on it :3

Edited by niemono89

Not really(in my opinion)

Purpose of this suggestion would be a versatile weapon choices for sinx :3

I'll let the pro sinx users handle this xD Im not really knowledgeable abiut thhe differences between a sword and an axe in terms of attack. My opinion on this would be: why would you make another crit weapon for sinx when it does fine with the oriental crit/Legendary crit?

8 minutes ago, niemono89 said:

Not really(in my opinion)

Purpose of this suggestion would be a versatile weapon choices for sinx

I feel the same way as Kyle. How so would this be different? I am aware that axe were used for SBK builds other servers such as my old one as they did not have valk weapons such as ours. They had socket enchanter enabled and would [4] an orcish axe as I remember it.

Again, Can you elaborate how would it differ from our current SBK ones? And please dont use "IN MY OPINION". Take a more elaborate and detailed response

Swords for sinx=high base atk+nice aspd

Axes for sinx=very high base atk+lack aspd

Axes probably were better for soul breaker part, but I would like it to have critical parts too :3

10 minutes ago, niemono89 said:

Swords for sinx=high base atk+nice aspd

Axes for sinx=very high base atk+lack aspd

Axes probably were better for soul breaker part, but I would like it to have critical parts too :3

Not really convincing. I really don't see the point in this not unless you aim to achieve 100% ATK  against large monster where the axe is most beneficial to use but when it comes to PVP, having a size penalty against players(75%) is not helpful.

drake card were not useless btw :3

*If I suggest drake effect into axe valk* weapons(would be overpowered xd)*

Edited by niemono89

1 minute ago, niemono89 said:

drake card were not useless btw :3

Drake card is only useful in PVM but in PVP its useless. I was a MVP hunter years ago and I was just using crit sinx. I didn't need Drake card to kill Detale and LHZ MVP and such.

Drake card were all sized modifiers for pvm and pvp btw. Can't be useless :3

1 minute ago, niemono89 said:

Drake card were all sized modifiers for pvm and pvp btw. Can't be useless :3

I'd rather put another Atroce card in my weapon than waste a card slot with Drake card

Its ur own card choices anyway :3

No1 would blame you xd

Plus dual wielder have 8 slots loaded(drake card only need 1slot :3)

Edited by niemono89

6 minutes ago, niemono89 said:

Its ur own card choices anyway :3

No1 would blame you xd

Plus dual wielder have 8 slots loaded(drake card only need 1slot :3)

You already derailed your suggestion so much. Now you're basically telling me that this weapon will become useful if I put a Drake card LOL. That is a great weapon suggestion. I need to start to donate once they implement this. LOL

@dlsmizel

Thanks 4 the feedback :3, hope it will gave future updates to the fro server :0

8 hours ago, Yatogami said:

What makes axe special for a sinx?

My reaction for this thread cannot be explained 

My face while reading this -___-
And Where did you even saw a sinx wearing Axe? How can a Assasin wear an axe for killing? 2 heavy 4 dem LOL

Btw , are you serious or just trolling us? LOL . or it just, it just you? yah. AHAHAHA didnt mean to bash your thread or anything but this dont make any point at all.

Edited by Maiimaii

31 minutes ago, Maiimaii said:

My reaction for this thread cannot be explained 

My face while reading this -___-
And Where did you even saw a sinx wearing Axe? How can a Assasin wear an axe for killing? 2 heavy 4 dem LOL

Btw , are you serious or just trolling us? LOL . or it just, it just you? yah. AHAHAHA didnt mean to bash your thread or anything but this dont make any point at all.

It made some sense coz we used it in my old server but the ones we have in fRO are far better. We didn't have valk weapons there like the ones we have here. We already got 2-4 weapons meant for SBK.

I was trying to get the reason on why another weapon should be implemented sadly no reasonable answer.

@Maiimaii

Not all sinx were playin hid n seek 24/7(if u knew what I mean), maybe some of them were trying to be a LK(Butcher melee) :p

Is just that, y iro created axe wearable for sinx in the 1st place? :3

Not a decent idea. In iRO or other low rates, axes were used only temporarily, until such time you get better equips.  It doesn't make sense to get an axe for the damage but sacrifice stats on agi, when you can just use the crit sword and put more str if you want damage.

And on the drake card issue, IT IS USELESS.  The diminishing returns on damage when using weapons that are weak on different sized monsters is so low it can be ignored since we are a high rate server.  Using TG or skeleton worker card gives higher damage than using drake card for that slot(I tested this, unlike you).  SinX might have 8 slots, but losing that one slot just for drake card will yield lower damage.

At least, axes have the best base dmg than swords , even useful for various build on sinx :3

If it gets aspd increment/size modifiers for valk. weapon, it will be useful+on par too :3

Edited by niemono89

1 hour ago, Rayray said:

Not a decent idea. In iRO or other low rates, axes were used only temporarily, until such time you get better equips.  It doesn't make sense to get an axe for the damage but sacrifice stats on agi, when you can just use the crit sword and put more str if you want damage.

And on the drake card issue, IT IS USELESS.  The diminishing returns on damage when using weapons that are weak on different sized monsters is so low it can be ignored since we are a high rate server.  Using TG or skeleton worker card gives higher damage than using drake card for that slot(I tested this, unlike you).  SinX might have 8 slots, but losing that one slot just for drake card will yield lower damage.

Well said xD

No, axes do not have higher base damage UNLESS WE MAKE IT SO.  So why in the hell would we do that when the obvious choice is to just buff up the base damage of existing weapons?