Weyn

Implement Gepard Shield

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Hello

What GM Genesis means with custom is probably that Gepard Shield needs to be ported to our server emulator version. I think Gepard was made mainly for renewal emulators (rathena / hercules) and we are pre-renewal emulator, hence it needs custom version to work.

ah i see.. thats good then!!! hoping all 3rd programs wont work anymore!!  Cant really wait for the Update!

IT WILL  BE IMPLEMENTED 4-5 DAYS!!!
More Power to fRo!!! <3 <3 <3 :D

Edited by Weyn

2 minutes ago, Conner said:

Amen to this +1 as well.

Tired of people saying they're legit but they make their 3rd party programs super obvious lol.

ahahaha they said PURE SKILL!! LMAO! that one guild full of cheaters! :D

10 hours ago, Genesis said:

I am in talks with Functor to implement a customized version of Gepard Shield. We should be implementing it in 4~5 days. I am leaving this topic open and not moving it to make people aware. Make sure you let your friends know.

This is the best news i've seen in a while, hope everything works fine. So many players will learn where they belong once again :D huhu

1 hour ago, Specter said:

This is the best news i've seen in a while, hope everything works fine. So many players will learn where they belong once again :D huhu

We WOE on FRIDAY(EUROPEAN WOE) with GEPARD SHIELD!!!!!!4 Days Left :)

19 hours ago, Genesis said:

I am in talks with Functor to implement a customized version of Gepard Shield. We should be implementing it in 4~5 days. I am leaving this topic open and not moving it to make people aware. Make sure you let your friends know.

OMG THIS IS ITTTTTTTTTTTT

8 hours ago, buangka said:

Warsong is PURE LEGIT SKILLS BTW 

Well saidd

12 hours ago, ace_30 said:

sad to say so many cheaters gonna move to other server i guess :D r1p cheaters. implement this ASAP.

Ahahahahahaha!!! r1ppp

9 hours ago, Conner said:

Amen to this +1 as well.

Tired of people saying they're legit but they make their 3rd party programs super obvious lol.

Checks fild when update comes out

4-5 Days i bet Sinx/TK/SG or any auto attack character will become more popular if u know what i mean <3

23 minutes ago, Maiimaii said:

4-5 Days i bet Sinx/TK/SG or any auto attack character will become more popular if u know what i mean <3

12 minutes ago, Yatogami said:

HP C set!!!!! Ahahahaha!!!

Dont forget the GS Cset. those auto pots will die easy and despe easy to spam! HAHAHAHAHAHAH

1 hour ago, Maiimaii said:

Nah, get ready to see a shit ton of LKs again... I'll rape any SG huhu, all SGs in the server except ramon, junie and draganta are mediocre :D (Even though making a proper SG is tooooootally easy, but ppl nowadays are really noob, spoiled by autoseed and other hacks, they don't even do the little effort of understanding the game)

21 minutes ago, Rayray said:

Nice news Genesis. this means i can go back to pvping random people again.  such great news.

IKR, haha no matter what you do you cant simply kill that 1 person that never runs out of pots and etc. (base on experience)

• Like 1