niemono89

Implement enchant blade+wind cutter for LK

Since this fro server's have less 2hsword LK user and also the skills for 2hsword were only 2hquicken, parry, bowling bash, auto counter……

Would like to suggest these exclusive skills for 2hsword LK(benefitting them):

1. Enchant blade(uses INT stat as bonus dmg increment. Fun auto attack as always :P )

2. Wind cutter(semi-ranged skill, weapons for this skill are versatile BUT really benefits 2hsword user :3)

NOTE: I knew most of the GM's+players will against it(3rd job rune knight skills). Please think again, coz most of the 2hsword LK user were defensive skill setup~ Don't have solid offensive skill setup(like spear users LK)

Hope it will get implement. Also lets hear what do others thinkin xd

Edited by niemono89

I used to main LK and it'd be great to have more options when it comes to skills, but i have to -1 for some personal reasons and some are server-related reasons.

Server related reasons: As far as I know, it's impossible to add 3rd class skills(rune knight) to a rebirth class (lk), also i think the server doesn't have the 3rd job skills enabled, it's not renewal so the classes are not even available... in a way you can say they don't "exist" in this server. -GMs correct me if i'm wrong-

Personal reasons: I think LK is one of the most aggressive classes in the game, you have everything, an AoE double-hit melee skill (BB)... a knockback skill (charge attack), a debuff skill (vital strike), long range skill that ignores defense (spiral pierce) and even Brandish spear/spear boomerang if you use Ullrs .. and all of this while you can wear a shield at all times and get 350~450k average hp. (The best "2 handed sword" is 1 handed in this server a.k.a Freyr's Blade) 

@Specter

Those skills u're mentioned were versatile weaponized skills…

My point=gave best solid offensive skills/auto attack buff for 2hsword LK.

If u have any better idea to boost it up(just reply this post xd)

So far, just these 2 skills from rune knight buffed the 2hsword skills the most :3

As a pre-renewal server, we cannot have the skills taken from a renewal job. It's not possible unless we switch to Renewal which is highly discouraged for imbalance purposes.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, niemono89 said:

Those skills u're mentioned were versatile weaponized skills…

My point=gave best solid offensive skills/auto attack buff for 2hsword LK.

If u have any better idea to boost it up(just reply this post xd)

So far, just these 2 skills from rune knight buffed the 2hsword skills the most :3

idk why u want buff lk, if u want auto attack type just play sinx or SG

-1 for this, lk is strong classes only u need know how to play it. A good lk never die

We cannot get 3rd job skills period. 

And I do not get why would you buff probably one of the most solid classes out there.

You told me to reply to this so I am. I'll have to disagree with you on this because LK is already a good class. I dont see the reason why we should boost an already stable class in-game. so yeah -1