dlsmizel

PRO back in the old days

I'll just share some of my screenshots back in the days in PhilippineRO. It was 2004 when I started...

When +9 weapons and Aura (lvl 99) were a big deal.

Fk6zKyI.jpg

When I was part of one of the greatest guilds in Loki server.

7qCZ1PY.jpg

When my lvl 90+ archer was a thing back then...

z3kDtFw.jpg

When a freaking lvl 99 Novice is a thing..... Which I really think is a botte.

Bf6FQvS.jpg

When these head gears were a big deal.

NpRyynN.jpg

When you feel the lag because of Dial Up!

yUxjlBa.jpg

Do you guys still have your decade old screenshots?

• Like 1

Someone said old FRO screenshots? heh. i have tons and TONS AND TONSSSS

2010 new years... in this pic you can see legends of fRo like Nines, Antagonist, Gurkak, Bob, Juan, etc... (and me when i was just a few months old in the server, rocking my raccoon tail)

screenForbidden123.jpg

My first epic guild, extinction, lead by Neil (AceX07), with ma op guildmates Arif, Mike (Supreamus), Mike from RTF, Kelly (warsong), Nines, Randy, Leah, etc

screenForbidden147.jpg

LOL this made me laugh, showed him who da real bass is D:< ... but apparently he won? ROFL DQPONS MAN, DONATION COUPONS, IM SO OLD Q_Q  Edit: just read the chat and noticed i bribed him to lose, so he was right, he kinda won 10 free qpons... OBVIOUSLY HE NEVER GOT EM, HUEAHUEHAU SK3M'D

screenForbidden150.jpg

And this is the equivalent of seeing Ho-Oh in the pokemon world, seeing Relinquish in fRO back then was rare as fuk.

screenForbidden205.jpg

Edited by Specter
  • Like 1

OH GOD LOOK AT DIS , being responsible GMs back in the day LOLOL  Edit: Sorry for the double post, couldn't upload any more pics in the other one for some reason

screenForbidden900.jpg

Edited by Specter
  • Like 1

Im still looking for my old ones.  :(

Any of the older players had that screenshot where Patchworks used countless Skoll summoning scrolls in the pvp room to the point that it's instadeath when you see the skolls?

7 hours ago, Specter said:

screenForbidden900.jpg

LOL. Such abuse

I don't have screenshots of my pRO days but I started playing when I was in 4th grade(13yrs. old) I believed. Started in Loki coz of influence of classmates then moved to Chaos. Majority of my characters back then were KNIGHTS. I only had 1 trans class which was a LK but was hybrid by mistake. I was able to join a Civitas Dei which was one of the big guilds in Chaos server though I was a low tier character LOL. I raged quit when my +7 ghost coat was scammed from me. He used something as ghost trade where in the item in the trade disappears. He would put a small amount of zeny and say something like "Can you help me transfer this?". Take note that my coat was in the trade but invisible. Traded. BOOM. RAGE QUIT. LOL

Beautiful pics max!!! u bring me very good memorys, in a picture i am with ma piamers, that time don have ma 1 rucksack yet.

So old. That is like 2009 ss.

Bass cant believe u ss Relinquish!!!!!!!! i saw him just 1 time and never again lolololol and th ss of 2010 is pretty cool. when i finish ma set 1 time black and orange.

Ima try found ma ss from 2008 when i start.

• Like 1

Omg...I need more Screenshots seriously, just looking at these old FRO pics are making me feel so sad, but happy that friends/people actually still have their screenshots (Sadly, my computer stopped working with all my Influence SC + 2010~2012 SC, so like...I'll just dwell onto anybody's pics! <3) 

I wasn't able to screenshot Relinquished myself but I remember him talking to us (Psychosamuraiz guild) to tell Supre Onvi that his donations are in the storage lol

Well cant found ma 2008-2011 pictures but i get this ones.

- Here u can see me scaming jade set of ma little brother (jano)GG

- with antagonist aka Fabre Stalker (jen)

-wearing santa suite

-with osfa weoing

-jano talking with drag me to hell aka (merh)

-raiding blackwitch with roy and the useless ace

-me wearing black clothers

-and i post this 2016-17 new years in a picture of some guys of the server in fcity. (hope next time gms can help a bit to the comunity in this friendly moments)

screenForbidden008.jpg

screenForbidden013.jpg

screenForbidden015.jpg

screenForbidden019.jpg

screenForbidden021.jpg

screenForbidden029.jpg

screenForbidden032.jpg

screenForbidden038.jpg

screenForbidden097.jpg

screenForbidden108.jpg

screenForbidden152.jpg

well well well .. i found some real old pictures of mine. guess are the oldest ones i have.

- Me with some of ma first items in fild04. u can see in the chat a famous guy of Amisticia playing with his old sinx and looking for a fight (nga is a gangster).

- Believe it or no i create a sinx before ma wizz for try break emps. IT FAIL!!!!!!

- the other one is not old but is one thing i really miss of this server, the suites!!!!! cmon u cant handle that beach style. little thing like that make this server SO SPECIAL in that times!! I hope admins bring it back.

Gurky ^^

screenForbidden002.jpg

screenForbidden031.jpg

screenForbidden305.jpg