Rayray

Simple suggestion for Holy Light Priest.

Can we just make the book increase the damage of Holy Light that it wouldn't need the priest to get soul link just to deal damage?  Then change the soul link effect for priest to just be an increase of damage by 10%(like the sinx one) so that the soul link will not be completely useless?

It's not just multiple clients too.  In the middle of battle, once you get dispelled you have no damage whatsoever and I find that stupid.  So yeah, instead of relying on soul link, it would be better to just increase the damage by how much soul link gives and put it on the weapons.

3 hours ago, Rayray said:

It's not just multiple clients too.  In the middle of battle, once you get dispelled you have no damage whatsoever and I find that stupid.  So yeah, instead of relying on soul link, it would be better to just increase the damage by how much soul link gives and put it on the weapons.

True. That's what most professors do to me during WoE. Sight -> dispell and byebye holy light. (Although I can deal 20-30k per HL, it's not that spammable)

+1 on this suggestion

Holy Light is easily countered by Maya anyways

Edited by Beth

I was actually thinking of suggesting to improve the stave crasher damage as an alternative for HP in case they get dispelled. but yeah +1 to this. Consider my idea too pls XD

20 hours ago, Rayray said:

Can we just make the book increase the damage of Holy Light that it wouldn't need the priest to get soul link just to deal damage?  Then change the soul link effect for priest to just be an increase of damage by 10%(like the sinx one) so that the soul link will not be completely useless?

Do-able on the part of making HL's damage higher but I'm not so sure on the link part. 

22 minutes ago, Ares said:

Do-able on the part of making HL's damage higher but I'm not so sure on the link part. 

Can't it nullify the effect of soul link or something?

1 hour ago, Ares said:

Pretty sure it can be done since we will just be lowering the damage from the link, and it has been done on the sinx soul link