p3wp3w

Re-balancing of Cart Termi WS build

Using gtb on WS with its hp is not the same as using GTB on a paladin with it's massive HP.

I have rarely seen a clown actually depending on soul link.  I've maintained my position that if you have very good ping, Clown should be your strongest class simply because of Tarot(borderline OP actually if you have seen the clowns on my day).

I use stalker and i can say i didn't really depend on soul link because I depend on Double Strafe.  I had one battle where I actually didn't use preserve and was able to copy a skill on the fly while fighting.  ( was spamming DS, someone hit me with matyr, used preserve then, then used matyr to surprise enemy when they switch out of their GR armor).

+1 to this.  WS B.ring is a mess right now. badly needs reworking.

Bio Cursed = Can Deal up to 140k

Gunslinger = up to 98k Full Bustera

WS Blessed Full Geared = max dmg 44k

its just not right.

GMs??? any feedback???

Edited by Colt 45

Maybe enlarge the cart's weight capacity would made the dif* :p

1 hour ago, niemono89 said:

Maybe enlarge the cart's weight capacity would made the dif* :p

have you read the other comments to this suggestions? if not, read them.

all you do is check on suggestion and tell what you think without even knowing what's been already given.

Reconsideration as needed :3

Increment more than 8k total weight of the carts would be a successful cart's skill(please don't touch the max dmg boost coz is the 'priceless delay' job ever xd

13 hours ago, niemono89 said:

Reconsideration as needed :3

Increment more than 8k total weight of the carts would be a successful cart's skill(please don't touch the max dmg boost coz is the 'priceless delay' job ever xd

Exactly ^_^

On 12/18/2016 at 4:54 PM, Specter said:

8000 weight isn't enough? you can carry 500+ seeds or any other usable you want to stuff in there, i know that if you pull them out your damage lowers, but the weight increase would benefit all the WS builds, and that's not the point of this topic... I think that if it needs a buff it has to be on the cart termination damage.

Quoting myself from 3 weeks ago.... @niemono89 

Increasing the weight limit on the cart will definitely boost the CT damage, but on top of that it will allow whitesmiths to carry a shit ton of seeds or any other item and thats a "buff" that they don't need, 8000 weight is good enough (533 seed capacity in cart).. just boosting the CT damage % like I mentioned above will be enough.